India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A small written update fr today!!!

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
It all strtd with khushi visiting the temple where the teej happened...with her parents. At the same time arnav also cms there to call the pandit...they both feel each other's presence...bt can't see...as arnav leaves with the pandit.
As arnav is leaving...he sees a li'l girl sitting on the bench n crying!!! he asks her wat happened...n she says that her father is in hospital...n her mother is crying!!!!
Arnav gvs her is hanky...n the girl blows her nose n returns it to him...then says that she has cm to fly a pigeon as it is said that if ppl fly pigeon frm this temple their wishes r fulfilled bt she has only 10rs in her piggy bank!!!
At the same time Khushi also realises that she needs to make a wish n goes to buy a pigeon bt the seller says that one man bought all the pigeons jst nw!!!! khushi says mst be a greedy man that he has so many wishes to make!!!
Then suddenly she hears pigeons flying at her bck...n sees one small girl(the same girl whom arnav met) flying them...n khushi is happy that the girl has gt the pigeon to fulfill her wishes!!!
Then the girl calls arnav as uncle...n he turns sideways n khushi notices him n is surprised!!! the girl says she is very happy that he bought them all fr her father...n asks abt his parents. Arnav turns sad...n turns his head sideways...indicating they r no more...the girl then kisses arnav...n he is surprised...n caress her head...n khushi is all happy to see this!!!
Then khushi cms home n discusses wid payal that she is all mad that she can't understand ppl's nature whether they r good or bad...n payal asks abt whom she is talking n she says laad gvrnr...n payal srprised asks wat happened...n as she is abt to tell buaji calls khushi...n she leaves fr wrk!!!!

Then it ws shown that anjali is trying to call shyam...bt he is nt picking up the phone...n anjali is a bit pissed of...in the meantime khushi cms n anjali opens the door fr her...as khushi enters she steps on a hanky...n says that it might be anjali's it had 'S' inscribed on it...n anjali says that it might be her husbands as his name is shyam...khushi is srprised n says...that their tenants name is also shyam...anjali gives a light smile n goes away!!!! then she sees all the puja arrangements n thnks their might be some big function...in the meantime arnav cms...n the pandit tells him to do shudhhi b4 sitting fr the puja...n khushi says that if devi maiyya wants then she cn make an atheist also sit fr puja...arnav hears this n glares at her...in the meantime anjali cms with their parents pic n tells arnav to put the garland on the pic...n wen he does that she realises that it's their death anniversary...n she feels guilty as well as sad!!!!

Then we see the precap scene...where shyam talks to anjali...n she is pissed off to hear his xcuses...bt doesn't reply to him!!! then khushi's father who has heard the convo...as to who "rani-sahiba" is...n shyam starts to fumble...bt bua cms n tells that she is shyam's biggest client n also belongs frm a rich family...n shyam also agrees to that!!

then cms the best scene of the day...
arnav is talking to smone on the phone to cancel all his meetings...wen someone kncks the door...n arnav w/o seeing asks the person to come in...n its khushi...khushi...cms n says...that she din knw it...n she is sorry fr that...she realised it aftr seeing the pic...she then says that arnav's eyes r like his mom's...n arnav asks her to leave...khushi says that she undrstands...n arnav gts angry...n he says...that can she undrstand that hw it feels to gv fire to ur parents...hw it feels to return home aftr burning their parents...hw it feels to step into the same house where they again won't see them...hw it feels wen evryone says hw they r feeling...bt they in really don't( barun was fab in the scene!!!!) so he asks her nt to say the same thng to him again...n nt to shw sympathy towards him...as it won't hv ny effect on him...neither wud increase her salary...khushi goes away...n he closes the door n both sides they r feeling sad!!!
then the last scene at khushi's house where all her having general talk n buaji is praising shyam's culinary skills...n in the mean time babuji gts heart-attack!!!!

that's it...n no precap fr today!!!!

Edited by moon_mine - 22 September 2011 at 9:52am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshivnirgemini3630swarajgireshachyolandamoradent4usriyapoojaRaima36divra4sunshine33khalida4uBeHappyAlwayssun2011huny.thebestvarsh8unna_178kitty25invalidcpervaizdhrashteeash08puviniveil_of_rosesFebruaryFlowershelly_nairAanya.anjaani07applesauce.Prinsesse.Suvipinky_blueskies-SilverAngel-sunaina02

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
tanks 4 d updat..continue soon..
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dodoya

tanks 4 d updat..continue soon..

done dear!!!!
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update, ur 'small' update was just perfect!!Hug

I rly hope Arnav takes her to the hospital tomoro and finds out about her real parents too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I rly hope Arnav takes her to the hospital tomoro and finds out about her real parents too!!

u r welcome...so sweet of u to say it's prefect!!!!
ya even i want arnav to knw abt her real parents...so he undrstnds hw khushi's wrds were nt futile!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

ya even i want arnav to knw abt her real parents...so he undrstnds hw khushi's wrds were nt futile!!!!

Well it was perfect cos i was on my way home from work and desperate to know what happened... and there was ur post!!Smile 

I cant wait to watch the epi n there's no pre-cap so will die waiting for tomoro!!! CV's r mean to do that to us lol

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
thanks a lot ..
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moon_mine

Well it was perfect cos i was on my way home from work and desperate to know what happened... and there was ur post!!Smile 

I cant wait to watch the epi n there's no pre-cap so will die waiting for tomoro!!! CV's r mean to do that to us lol

hey it's ok!!!
i cn undrrstnd ur condition!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index