Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal's Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda :O (Page 5)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I'm so terribly sorry for the delay everyone - there's some inlay of wiring and LAN work going on in my apartment unit, and the internet was inaccessible today... so I have only the miserly phone net. I did however upload both the clips meant for today earlier - but somehow YT is not showing me one of them anymore... so I'll have to do it again (Nur did mention it may have copyright issues like the scenes the other day which didn't work but I'll try anyway) 

Gime a while, and I should be back to post - once I can get real internet and not this painful cell phone - Nur said she'd do the caps only later in her night, so hopefully I'll be here before that... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--manzilmukulAreYaar

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Jzee.. woman, tussi great ho... aapke charan kahan hai?? you still have the enthu to do the honours at this hour?? I am dead now... so, shall catch up with the much awaited post tomo... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathommanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah Jzee has come finally

Now I will play like like

Lubb ya Jzee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

I'm so terribly sorry for the delay everyone - there's some inlay of wiring and LAN work going on in my apartment unit, and the internet was inaccessible today... so I have only the miserly phone net. I did however upload both the clips meant for today earlier - but somehow YT is not showing me one of them anymore... so I'll have to do it again (Nur did mention it may have copyright issues like the scenes the other day which didn't work but I'll try anyway) 

Gime a while, and I should be back to post - once I can get real internet and not this painful cell phone - Nur said she'd do the caps only later in her night, so hopefully I'll be here before that... 

AwwHugHug Hope your net issues get resolved soon! Take your time! I'll try and get the caps in as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index