Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal's Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda :O (Page 4)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey JZee.. well, I am happy and sad at the news... sad for obvious reasons, and happy that now I can catch up on this post... have been in such a grumpy mood today, the whole drunk Kesar being royally told off by Gulaal scene didn't distract either... well, promise to be back tomo all ready for the next post... next scene is where Kesar goes off to Gullu's maika without her, right??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I like the way his eyes lower even if momentarily! The alcohol may have taken away the last of his discretion, but some distantly beating part of his head knows how wrong this is!  Exactly...there was a hint of shame in the way he lowered his eyes...he KNOWS this is wrong even as he does it...it's basically his usual impudence combined with alcohol and that's just a bad combination...her look of revulsion gets to him and that is what this lowering of eyes signifies but he leaves.

So going right back to the start - to the day of his return, when Gulaal first called out his name from behind and he turned back, and the way he warmed up - fuzzy and overwhelmed in his own sort of way at the pride in her eyes as she looked him over, felt him up - I remember all of us talking about how, even when he's had this decade behind him of preparing to give the 'evil betraying' Gulaal her due from the word go - just then at that point, he can't help but be all drawn into the moment, because it always matters to him, what she thinks of him! Always has, always will! A further evidence comes rolling along at the first instance she tells him he's not the same Kesar - he must take time out and prove to her, he still is! 

This is one of those times too - although only a fleeting second here - he knows he's wrong, and her repulsion, the way she shrinks away from his breath - that little boy side of him which never ceases to be affected by her opinion - is affected again! 

Paradox as always - he wants to go all out and prove he's brash and mean and cold and nothing like she wants him to be. And then, he can't but help feel deflated at the slightest sign of failing her - oh this guy Broken Heart Sometimes, I can't help marveling how muddled his brains were, how unguided, how misunderstood - at the point when he sought out his own head, and took a U turn for reform! At that point, truly, he had no one but himself to figure out the mess and get things right! He was the one to figure the 'love' first. He was the one to commit and give his all to the love first too. He's really seen them through the longest time of 'holding the forte by himself' as Gulaal takes her own sweet time coming to terms with things! Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--Maz.poppinssmanzilmukulAreYaar

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

Hey JZee.. well, I am happy and sad at the news... sad for obvious reasons, and happy that now I can catch up on this post... have been in such a grumpy mood today, the whole drunk Kesar being royally told off by Gulaal scene didn't distract either... well, promise to be back tomo all ready for the next post... next scene is where Kesar goes off to Gullu's maika without her, right??

Here's a big Punjabi Jhappi for you Minks Hug - feel better soon, we all have those icky days...Disapprove , but come now, and pull up a Galool Minnie - it definitely lightens the air Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--manzilmukul

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nur - it was you and me who talked about Enid Blyton one of the other days right? 

Here are short clips from an interesting interview BBC Four did with her for their radio airing (and some written stuff to accompany of course)

It was done sometime earlier this year, but a friend of mine, and a fellow Enid-ian LOL let me to the source only earlier today =)

manzilmukulAreYaar

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Hi  ! So we have the first drink scene.. . Thanks for all your posts..Trying to catch up ...quick recap of things that caught my attention in this scene :

Gulaal- kyunki agar "mere alaawa"kisi aur ne jaana to bhuchaal aa jayega ' she was the only one capale of containing the tremors of the earthquake that Kesar could so often be'

Kesar- he was flat on the bed when she came , devoid of energy but the moment she came in , he got a reason to be "alive" ,got sudden energy :  "'darwaaza kyun band kiya?...and her reply made him leave the bed and stand up '. Symbolic of how she would make him stand up to his full height later also, in  different ways

GK- And ofcourse when to his "maine koi pee vee nahin hai" , she says who toh dikh raha hai ..the way he almost "falls" to the bed 'showing how her disapproval takes away the wind from beneath his wings'she matters so much to him , no matter how much he "hates" her '

,,,and... she is  mentioning how everyone else will feel if they see him like this and once again not explicit about how she has felt seeing him like like this , hiding behind the "hum" ..."tune hammari apekshaon ko dhokha diya hai.." ..Kesar was in no state,otherwise he would have stumped her here also with some variation of his famous "aur tu ?"..

and... not only did she close the door while coming in, she closes the door again while leaving '.no matter how much he hurts her , she still cares to keep him shielded from the eyes of the world ,'.coz no matter how he behaves,. he is still "her Kesar'...

So much in this scene , difficult to write everything , but its so nice watching all Gk scenes , some of them I had missed also...

VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 23 September 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryapoppinssMaz.without-fathomEXOLAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
where is today's  scene ? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Hi  ! So we have the first drink scene.. . Thanks for all your posts..Trying to catch up ...quick recap of things that caught my attention in this scene :

Gulaal- kyunki agar "mere alaawa"kisi aur ne jaana to bhuchaal aa jayega ' she was the only one capale of containing the tremors of the earthquake that Kesar could so often be'

Wow! WORD to that VJ, it's probably one of the best ways to describe apne Kesuda ki mentality - bhulchaal! LOL Dormant or Volatile - there can never really be a predictability with regard to his mood swings and intentions almost right before the moment it actually hits you! If he's shoving her away physically in the morning, hours later he returns with 'imlis' to make up LOL I didn't actually think of the earthquake in a metaphoric sense to his behavior, but only in the obvious sense of the consequences as Gulaal said - but you point it out very well, and Gulaal being the only one capable of 'shock-absorbing' the tremors - how true is that! Fantastic observation Clap

Kesar- he was flat on the bed when she came , devoid of energy but the moment she came in , he got a reason to be "alive" ,got sudden energy :  "'darwaaza kyun band kiya?...and her reply made him leave the bed and stand up '. Symbolic of how she would make him stand up to his full height later also, in  different ways 

Oh me likey how you infer that one too Clap - somewhat in contrast to what it appears like, his transformation from a nostalgic daze to a cold front again - it can actually perceived like that! In fact - now that you point it out - its quite a base to Kesar's behavior; she gets him raring to go like no one else, for good or for bad! As long as she's the motivating force - even if it is to seek vengeance from her, or punish her - Kesar is pumped up and full of zeal to see his task to the end! The whole Talli-Kesar wedding fiasco was one such sequence of events too - just to prove a point to her, because she had so unfeeling (it seemed to him) striped him off his eternal 'haq' on her, he'd gone as far as saying a yes for the marriage and taking it all the way to the mandap before finding better sense! And then when he set off to right his wrongs, he still left no stone un-turned. Kesar really goes all those extra miles, when things are about Gulaal - or as you say, 'gets his reason to be alive' and kicking! LOL Again, well pointed out. In the space of that scene, where seconds ago, he's lapsing into this dazed melancholia of old times vs new, it takes only her walking in on him to put every thought aside and focus solely on 'coming alive' even if the cold way! 

@ Nithya - I actually left a note on the previous page mentioning we'll do the Friday post today - that is Saturday - only because I was feeling so lazy and asked Nur if we could shift LOL So yeh, watch out for the post today? It may not be at the usual time, because Nur and I are likely to be online at different times over the weekend - but it will be up! 

xx
JZee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJMaz.EXOLAreYaar

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Jzee..Anu

Where are you both..Cry

I am waiting for you..

I wanna hit the like button

lagta hai koi nahi ayega

Okies main sone jati hun

--Minks--without-fathom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index