Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal's Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda :O (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

'Tu kaun hoti hai mujhe rokhne wali'..oo the anger in Gulaal's eyes..that glass of water was equivalent to one zor ka chaanta! How could he just dismiss her like that?..but she overlooks it for now, and questions him about Vasant, that was what brought him back to his senses somewhat he could never face his brother in such a state. She keeps mentioning Vasant, echoing her disappointment in Kesar, he was a part of Vasant's sapna..one that she fears is getting shattered.. I find it interesting that Gulaal uses Vasant as much as a shield as she does as an arrow in some waysLOL...many times she's hidden herself behind Vasant...using his name, his memories in any form...and sometimes she's used that very name as an arrow...once to guilt Dushyant and here to guilt Kesar...except in Kesar's case, it's like tenfold that...cuz he's Vasant's SAPNA...how COULD he do this? There is disappointment, the feeling of betrayal as she lashes out at him...that line, "tune hum sabki APEKSHAAON ko DHOKA diya hai" sums up her feelings

From Kesar's POV, he considers himself and Vasant as victims to the schemes of Gulaal and Dushyant.He feels after Vasant has gone, he is fighting this battle all alone, no one who he can share this ordeal with. Just like one blurts out the deepest truths and thoughts when in a drunken state Kesar does the same. He complains to Vasant, tries to justify his actions. Yeah he complains to Vasant cuz he has no one else to talk to...he feels hurt, isolated, confused, frustrated, filled with anguish...and so he complains to Vasant who is the only one who knows the 'truth' along with him as he sees it...he complains about the injustice of it all that Gulaal is telling HIM about dhoka when SHE hid such a huge truth...WHY did she do it? KYUN? KYUN? Beautifully written and executed scene.

You're welcome about the caps! Yeah I also loved the continuity of the water splash...it was dripping down his face for the rest of the sceneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathommanzilmukul

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Nur - take a BIG hug for the caps girl Hug x3 (one for each post Clap)

Reserving to be back to do my bak bak on caps later, but who agrees with me about how amazing Kesar's room is!!! Day Dreaming I remember Nur saying once, how the DOP loves to use shades of blue to touch up magic in the way his screen frames look, but oh I love the embers and glow and red mingled with the blues and shadows here! When I can have it my way, I want a room SO much like Kesar's! 

These shots Heart Heart Heart 

Hey thanks, JzeeHug Will look forward to reading your detailed "bak bak" on the capsLOL

Loved your write-up as always...especially your description of the muddy footprints...that was wonderful symbolism by the writers...symbolizing the "muck" that Kesar brought into the house by tracking his dirty footprints in...and how that disturbs the sanctity of the place.

And yeah Kesar's room is indeed gorgeous...the shadows, the blues, the reds wonderfully used by the crew as always...loved the touch of the billowing curtains in this scene too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathommanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
another awesome post guys..
i had not noticed the mud thing which u all pointed..it was interesting revelation for me..

Maz.without-fathommanzilmukulAreYaar

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...NurHug loved the caps dear...
JZeeHug...the way you explained the foot steps with mudClap...so true...this show CVs are so brilliant in showing all these things...they never let us down...gulaal's shock or can say the hurt at seeing kesar in a drunken mode...she would never have thought abt her kesar to be like this...the scene when kesar goes to his room..omg NB always surprises me with his extremely superb acting...the way he looks ate vassy photo n then his tuntuna...n comes gullu maharani by closing the door of the room..n kesar back to his cold look from his child mode...just love the conversation between them...the way he says maine pee vee nahi hai..n her sarcastic woh toh dhikraha hai...he telling hai pee hai..toh kya...tu koun hothi hai mujhe poochne waali..n thats it,..gulaal has to bring him his senses now...n then the water scene...ohh thats so mmuch in sink with the expression of kesar for that...n then she telling abt family, sosciety n ofcourse vassy...n thats it it makes kesar comes to his senses na..the word DHOKA coming from gulaal when he thinks that she has done that to him...omg the each n every line was written soo soo well in this show...excellent expressions by NB...n comes heart breaking scene...he is so lonely n he cant even believe any one in thsi house...the way he asks koun apna aur paraaya...ohhh i loved every bit of the scene...

Maz.without-fathommanzilmukul

indiansrp Groupbie
indiansrp
indiansrp

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
another wonderful topic and the caps... StarThanks everyone! Smile

BTW, abt Kesu playing morchang and falling on back on the bed, wasn't it little to much controled fall, when he was all much drunk? I thought it was so straight will all the control and judgement?

Thanks for all the topics, video links and caps... You all are Star

Maz.without-fathomAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks, Jzee! Love the title as I told you before also!ClapLOL

*Reserved for caps* :-)

*Edit:

Batch 1:

Our hero falls onto the doorway in ishtyleLOL  <--- Arrey Veeru hai bhai aur saamne dream girl Basanti !!! What he doesn't know is, that tonight she's gotten out her Dhanno wala  whiplash exclusively for him  ROFL

And lo - peeche Vasant Bha sneak peaking on these two, adat se majbur as ever! Someone needs to tell me why every corner of this house has one portrait of Vasant hanging ROFL Kahin bhi jao, peeche hi hota hai LOL I've never seen a family so obsessed with their one member! Thank god they don't have one hanging in the cowshed too LOL

Not interested in replying to YOU, GaloolLOL 

^^ OMG I love the way you put that hahhahaha! These two are such a pair of mule heads I tell you!
Kesarji just had his epic defeat at Gullu's hands, with all his hexes bouncing over her Sainthood shield - but nahi, phir wohi drama, adat se majbur! LOL  He really doesn't give up on the idea of getting under her skin LOL

Oh what a lovely cap you got of those footfalls Nur - it looks 10X clearer than in the vid itself! Clap

=

Gulaal in lecture mode again...I found this pose of Kesar's hilarious as he was trying to 'play it cool' leaning against the banisterLOL

ROFL I didn't even notice until you pointed out, but ROFL, this is hilarious! He looks like he's all tuned out on her (even though that's never possible) and Gullu ki persistence to dekho - she never gets the hint LOL Even when the hint glares at her like that! Honestly, why again are we all always after Talli?! Gullu ki patronage mein aur kya ho sakta tha uska! Ouch

Yeh gira neeche  ... 

This one reminds me of the thundering slap MB cut across his face in the Dushy confrontation, when he went flying to the floor... although its not really a parallel in sense... but! 

Back to touch me not modeLOL Abi kal suba Talli ke saamne shirtless ghumega, to koi panga nahi! Bas Gullu ko stand a foot away orders hain Stern Smile

This is a crooked (literally) version of that famous Khamosh! LOL

I like the way his eyes lower even if momentarily! The alcohol may have taken away the last of his discretion, but some distantly beating part of his head knows how wrong this is! 

I love this shot below, like LOVE - the little boy in him is so visible just here - look at his eyes! Its like the nostalgia has actually driven away the blurring and slurring inebriation for a moment! He just looks like his gaze is stuck unblinkingly to a point mid air, and actually gone back into visions of the past and present ! Despite his ridiculous conduct - just looking at this still makes you sorry for him, so very sorry! I can almost see a glimpse of the Kesar from the second time he gets drunk - the pareshani scene - the shinning vulnerability! 

btw he plays better tuntuna even when he's drunk - than Gullu even when she's not LOL

Edited by JZephyr - 23 September 2011 at 4:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--Maz.MR21incandescencemanzilmukulAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Caps updated in post 1:

Batch 2:

Oh this shot again - I can't cease to be in awe of his room! Mujhe bhi aisa chiye!!! Disapprove

NB has such a fantastic sense of expression in this entire scene, look at this one now! He's drunk, and he's slow on reflexes, but his loathing facade is all the more pronounced in that effect! The little boy in the shot above has disappeared. 

"Kisne kaha maine pee hai? Maine koi pee vee nahin hai"LOL

Okay anyone else remembered the aww-love-parallel of this scene from the time Gullu confronts him about having kept the vrat?! Blushing The emotional tangent is totally different, but the idea of 'telling her otherwise' than what she so obviously knows! Especially the way she tells him here - wo to dikh raha hai - reminds me of the way she folds her arms across her chest and just looks at him with that look when he tries to shrug off the vrat keeping - like sure Kesar, I dare you to make me buy that! LOL

Gulaal: *sarcastically* "Woh toh dikh raha hai"ROFL

Can you even imagine this guy trying to glare her down so she takes that last statement back?! LOL And Gullu sturdy like St.Mt. Everest matches the glare...

result?! -Kesar falls down to the bed ROFL Yes it looks like he 'sits' down, but actually he sort of looses that strength to stand straight stumbles a little and than makes good the last grace to appear like he 'sat' down LOL I LOVED that bit! LOL And then his very futile comeback - haan peeli to?! Its probably obvious even to his addled brain how fall flat that argument is, so he adds - like OMG his cunning to hurt her even when he's so out of thinking straight - he tells her the one thing that's bound to cut - tu hoti kaun hai! 

AND OMG - classic DEVDAS here!!! Blushing Pareshaan-ed to no end by his eternal pareshaani LOL

And this is the version of Gulaal who once told Dushyant when he was taking those drug pills - mujhe kya sahara dega wo, jise khud nashe ke sahare ki jarurat hai! - The demeaning streak is back in her - but so much more weighed and ladled by a disappointment which Dushyant would never have evoked, because he was not her Kesar! 

I loved the way this bit was shot...the effect of the water splashing and dripping was so beautifully shot...superb job by the DOPClap

Okay I love how shocked Kesar looks here Shocked Like he's suddenly had this combined revelation of o teri, ye kya?! and OMG, kaise bhulgaya main is Gulel ki correctional treatment ko ROFL

Edited by JZephyr - 23 September 2011 at 4:45am

MR21Maz.nneeiillAreYaar

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

And lo - peeche Vasant Bha sneak peaking on these two, adat se majbur as ever! Someone needs to tell me why every corner of this house has one portrait of Vasant hanging ROFL Kahin bhi jao, peeche hi hota hai LOL I've never seen a family so obsessed with their one member! Thank god they don't have one hanging in the cowshed too LOL

@red: OMG...JZee u r bang on...vassy ka photo in cowshedROFLROFLROFL
Waise ek photo toh bantha hai..saare cows ko woh insaan ki tharah apna hi maantha haiLOL...yeh naa insaafi hui hai cows n cowshed ke saath...kitna miss kiya honge woh sab vassy koWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index