Gulaal

Gulaal's Karaara Jawab To Bigada Kesuda :O - Page 2

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
another awesome post guys..
i had not noticed the mud thing which u all pointed..it was interesting revelation for me..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome post...Nur๐Ÿค— loved the caps dear...
JZee๐Ÿค—...the way you explained the foot steps with mud๐Ÿ‘...so true...this show CVs are so brilliant in showing all these things...they never let us down...gulaal's shock or can say the hurt at seeing kesar in a drunken mode...she would never have thought abt her kesar to be like this...the scene when kesar goes to his room..omg NB always surprises me with his extremely superb acting...the way he looks ate vassy photo n then his tuntuna...n comes gullu maharani by closing the door of the room..n kesar back to his cold look from his child mode...just love the conversation between them...the way he says maine pee vee nahi hai..n her sarcastic woh toh dhikraha hai...he telling hai pee hai..toh kya...tu koun hothi hai mujhe poochne waali..n thats it,..gulaal has to bring him his senses now...n then the water scene...ohh thats so mmuch in sink with the expression of kesar for that...n then she telling abt family, sosciety n ofcourse vassy...n thats it it makes kesar comes to his senses na..the word DHOKA coming from gulaal when he thinks that she has done that to him...omg the each n every line was written soo soo well in this show...excellent expressions by NB...n comes heart breaking scene...he is so lonely n he cant even believe any one in thsi house...the way he asks koun apna aur paraaya...ohhh i loved every bit of the scene...

indiansrp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another wonderful topic and the caps... โญ๏ธThanks everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW, abt Kesu playing morchang and falling on back on the bed, wasn't it little to much controled fall, when he was all much drunk? I thought it was so straight will all the control and judgement?

Thanks for all the topics, video links and caps... You all are โญ๏ธ
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks, Jzee! Love the title as I told you before also!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

*Reserved for caps* :-)

*Edit:

Batch 1:

Our hero falls onto the doorway in ishtyle๐Ÿ˜†  <--- Arrey Veeru hai bhai aur saamne dream girl Basanti !!! What he doesn't know is, that tonight she's gotten out her Dhanno wala  whiplash exclusively for him  ๐Ÿคฃ

And lo - peeche Vasant Bha sneak peaking on these two, adat se majbur as ever! Someone needs to tell me why every corner of this house has one portrait of Vasant hanging ๐Ÿคฃ Kahin bhi jao, peeche hi hota hai ๐Ÿ˜† I've never seen a family so obsessed with their one member! Thank god they don't have one hanging in the cowshed too ๐Ÿ˜†

Not interested in replying to YOU, Galool๐Ÿ˜† 

^^ OMG I love the way you put that hahhahaha! These two are such a pair of mule heads I tell you!
Kesarji just had his epic defeat at Gullu's hands, with all his hexes bouncing over her Sainthood shield - but nahi, phir wohi drama, adat se majbur! ๐Ÿ˜†  He really doesn't give up on the idea of getting under her skin ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh what a lovely cap you got of those footfalls Nur - it looks 10X clearer than in the vid itself! ๐Ÿ‘

=

Gulaal in lecture mode again...I found this pose of Kesar's hilarious as he was trying to 'play it cool' leaning against the banister๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ I didn't even notice until you pointed out, but ROFL, this is hilarious! He looks like he's all tuned out on her (even though that's never possible) and Gullu ki persistence to dekho - she never gets the hint ๐Ÿ˜† Even when the hint glares at her like that! Honestly, why again are we all always after Talli?! Gullu ki patronage mein aur kya ho sakta tha uska! 

Yeh gira neeche  ... 

This one reminds me of the thundering slap MB cut across his face in the Dushy confrontation, when he went flying to the floor... although its not really a parallel in sense... but! 

Back to touch me not mode๐Ÿ˜† Abi kal suba Talli ke saamne shirtless ghumega, to koi panga nahi! Bas Gullu ko stand a foot away orders hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is a crooked (literally) version of that famous Khamosh! ๐Ÿ˜†

I like the way his eyes lower even if momentarily! The alcohol may have taken away the last of his discretion, but some distantly beating part of his head knows how wrong this is! 

I love this shot below, like LOVE - the little boy in him is so visible just here - look at his eyes! Its like the nostalgia has actually driven away the blurring and slurring inebriation for a moment! He just looks like his gaze is stuck unblinkingly to a point mid air, and actually gone back into visions of the past and present ! Despite his ridiculous conduct - just looking at this still makes you sorry for him, so very sorry! I can almost see a glimpse of the Kesar from the second time he gets drunk - the pareshani scene - the shinning vulnerability! 

btw he plays better tuntuna even when he's drunk - than Gullu even when she's not ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail

Caps updated in post 1:

Batch 2:

Oh this shot again - I can't cease to be in awe of his room! Mujhe bhi aisa chiye!!! ๐Ÿ˜’

NB has such a fantastic sense of expression in this entire scene, look at this one now! He's drunk, and he's slow on reflexes, but his loathing facade is all the more pronounced in that effect! The little boy in the shot above has disappeared. 

"Kisne kaha maine pee hai? Maine koi pee vee nahin hai"๐Ÿ˜†

Okay anyone else remembered the aww-love-parallel of this scene from the time Gullu confronts him about having kept the vrat?! โ˜บ๏ธ The emotional tangent is totally different, but the idea of 'telling her otherwise' than what she so obviously knows! Especially the way she tells him here - wo to dikh raha hai - reminds me of the way she folds her arms across her chest and just looks at him with that look when he tries to shrug off the vrat keeping - like sure Kesar, I dare you to make me buy that! ๐Ÿ˜†

Gulaal: *sarcastically* "Woh toh dikh raha hai"๐Ÿคฃ

Can you even imagine this guy trying to glare her down so she takes that last statement back?! ๐Ÿ˜† And Gullu sturdy like St.Mt. Everest matches the glare...

result?! -Kesar falls down to the bed ๐Ÿคฃ Yes it looks like he 'sits' down, but actually he sort of looses that strength to stand straight stumbles a little and than makes good the last grace to appear like he 'sat' down ๐Ÿ˜† I LOVED that bit! ๐Ÿ˜† And then his very futile comeback - haan peeli to?! Its probably obvious even to his addled brain how fall flat that argument is, so he adds - like OMG his cunning to hurt her even when he's so out of thinking straight - he tells her the one thing that's bound to cut - tu hoti kaun hai! 

AND OMG - classic DEVDAS here!!! โ˜บ๏ธ Pareshaan-ed to no end by his eternal pareshaani ๐Ÿ˜†

And this is the version of Gulaal who once told Dushyant when he was taking those drug pills - mujhe kya sahara dega wo, jise khud nashe ke sahare ki jarurat hai! - The demeaning streak is back in her - but so much more weighed and ladled by a disappointment which Dushyant would never have evoked, because he was not her Kesar! 

I loved the way this bit was shot...the effect of the water splashing and dripping was so beautifully shot...superb job by the DOP๐Ÿ‘

Okay I love how shocked Kesar looks here ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Like he's suddenly had this combined revelation of o teri, ye kya?! and OMG, kaise bhulgaya main is Gulel ki correctional treatment ko ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

And lo - peeche Vasant Bha sneak peaking on these two, adat se majbur as ever! Someone needs to tell me why every corner of this house has one portrait of Vasant hanging ๐Ÿคฃ Kahin bhi jao, peeche hi hota hai ๐Ÿ˜† I've never seen a family so obsessed with their one member! Thank god they don't have one hanging in the cowshed too ๐Ÿ˜†

@red: OMG...JZee u r bang on...vassy ka photo in cowshed๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Waise ek photo toh bantha hai..saare cows ko woh insaan ki tharah apna hi maantha hai๐Ÿ˜†...yeh naa insaafi hui hai cows n cowshed ke saath...kitna miss kiya honge woh sab vassy ko๐Ÿ˜‰

without-fathom thumbnail

Last batch:

Okay I have a crazy out of nowhere reminiscent moment here of the Batman series character 'Two Face'! The way his face is half washed over and half not! It's almost symbolic to me in a sense too - The half of him which needed that splash to cleanse the 'impurity' and wake him up from this stupor - and the other half, the true purana wala Kesar, whose keeps hiding himself but is compelled to surface here - under shock, and and consequently under deep remorse and helplessness! 

NB did a wonderful job with expressions in this bit๐Ÿ‘  <-- Echo that! 

"Kam se kam VASANT ke baare mein toh soch" and Kesar turns to look at Vasant's picture...
Another beautifully shot bit...Kesar's reflection in Vasant's picture...loved the angling of this๐Ÿ‘

^^ and that, yes! This was unrealistically good! Reminded of the way Gulaal's reflection was scene in his picture in the sooni kalayi scene - and there are more times to come of course! 

Something of a precursor to the scene of Gulaal accepting defeat before him, over the Talli and Kesar wedding fiasco - there too, she pleads with joined hands (although here it is more in rebuking) and there too, she brings in Vasant as her big final shield/weapon whatever, and there too, Kesar gets oh-so-shocked and knocked off his high horse of moments ago! 

without-fathom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maz.

Nice title JZ! :)

Similar to his first day back home, she is waiting for him to return, to interrogate..unlike that night where Talli was Kesar's mouthpiece there, here Gulaal had to deal with him alone. What I liked in the Dushy bday scene was when he suddenly disappears, she covers up for him easily, whatever the reasons plaguing his mind she doesn't know, even if he behaves rudely to her she is willing to let it slide, but she does not let him be put down in front of the family. Her reason for his departure is that he needs to do something at the kharkhana, not that he has gone to meet friends.

Word, word, and word to that Maz. Gulaal has had an instinct to defend Kesar from the word GO! When he welcomed her with a stone - she defended him as a kid before Vasant. MB always told Gulaal she saved his skin too much. Then there is the chota Kesar and Gullu scene about PB running after him to go to school and Gulaal saving him a beating! And again another where she comes between JK slapping Kesar over the magnifying glass fiasco! There's countless times - like you say - she keeps the entire onus of 'correcting him' and finding out what he's done wrong and why and fix it on herself. For the world, which includes family too, anyone and everyone except her - she will fend him as responsible. 

It is indeed a karaara jawaab..since we have seen the entire GK story..it's a known fact that Gulaal did not hesitate to raise her hand on Kesar when the situation demanded it..when he crossed the lines..so this instance here is the very first of its kind, and since she is really disgusted by this drunken state of his, she doesn't deem it fit to even touch him.

The interesting paradox here is, that like you said above, she lets every crass gesture of his against her slip by - but she nails him for this  - because he is 'giving dhoka to apeksha' of the family! And yet, what has really really driven her to this extent is the disappointment she feels in him failing her apeksha. The fact is, that her apeksha in him is to become that gem of an heir the house deserves! And that he has the potential to become. The way she clobbers him under the weight of failing everyone, including Vasant - is actually all about having failed her, by failing them. Because she is the one who always has defended him, and not for the heck, and shown this faith and resolve to make him that man he's meant to become to serve his family - but even in serving his family like that responsible man, in fulfilling the dream of Vasant's expectation, he would fulfill her word to them all. Which is why when he fails them all - at the bottom of it, he's really just failed her! 

without-fathom thumbnail
MR, Nithya ๐Ÿค— for dropping in with comments! 

This content was originally posted by: indiansrp

another wonderful topic and the caps... โญ๏ธThanks everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW, abt Kesu playing morchang and falling on back on the bed, wasn't it little to much controled fall, when he was all much drunk? I thought it was so straight will all the control and judgement?

Thanks for all the topics, video links and caps... You all are โญ๏ธ

I'm not sure if we can tag that 'slow' fall as controlled, or just retarded locomotion of his reflexes. Plus inebriation has a very strange quality off coming off in a second, when a greater much more evoking emotion of instance takes the drunk person by shock/surprise! [ hence how the cold water usually works with drunk people - it sort of shocks their drowsy senses to an alert] I personally felt that in the moment that he picked up and started playing that morchan, his mind was in between the daze of alcohol, and an acute awareness of nostalgia ... like a co-existence of keen and lazy reactions. I personally feel the striking sense of nostalgia and momentary peak of loss, in the way his first look falls to his brother, his lost mentor - the inebriation is just a tad sobered... 

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JZephyr

I'm not sure if we can tag that 'slow' fall as controlled, or just retarded locomotion of his reflexes. Plus inebriation has a very strange quality off coming off in a second, when a greater much more evoking emotion of instance takes the drunk person by shock/surprise! [ hence how the cold water usually works with drunk people - it sort of shocks their drowsy senses to an alert] I personally felt that in the moment that he picked up and started playing that morchan, his mind was in between the daze of alcohol, and an acute awareness of nostalgia ... like a co-existence of keen and lazy reactions. I personally feel the striking sense of nostalgia and momentary peak of loss, in the way his first look falls to his brother, his lost mentor - the inebriation is just a tad sobered... 

Well said, Jzee...that's exactly what it was...which is why this drunk scene was very interesting to me...Kesar was oscillating b/w many stages...yes he was drunk, but not TOTALLY drunk out of his mind...he was having trouble walking, true...but he wasn't sloshed to the point of passing out...so when he falls back to the bed while playing the morchan...just try holding something in your hand and falling back...it won't be with a snap...cuz when you're drunk everything feels to be slightly in slow motion anyways...that is what this shot captured I feel...he wasn't doing it with control or judgement so to speak...he was just lost in playing the morchan and so he slowly falls back.

Btw quick question...this is the first time he plays the morchan after coming back, haina? Or did he play it before this and I missed it?๐Ÿ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next