Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

He yelled...but shared his pain!! (Page 2)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yes, unknowingly he shared his pain with her... And Barun was simply superb in his expressions... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Love

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

At his deep subconcious level, Khushi is his, even he does not know that. But his heart knows it that is why he told her everything. He was alone, was feeling pain, anger and he took out everything infront of Khushi - jisko hum apna samajhte hain usko hi sab kuch bata sakte hain. Unintentionally, unknowingly...his subconcious self let him talk his heart out...

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
heya nicely said!

yeah! he shared his personal feeling with her...though filled with  hurt n anger he opened up!

k_rocks Groupbie
k_rocks
k_rocks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Finally he is opening up - gussa hi sahi but he let it out- Iam sure he must have felt at ease after taht..
shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Well said n kudos to Barun for his amazing acting skills ... I luv him more n more day by day ..Tongue
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehuu19

beautifully said... i wish he knew khushi too  has been through that phase...who would understand arnav better than khushi?

with time, we will see that too Smile...but for now..the cvs are handling this quite maturely !
strawberry111 Groupbie
strawberry111
strawberry111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

For me, more than any other scene, this one is a sure indication that slowly and steadily our jalebi gurl is creating a special place in Laad Governor's heart!!Wink

For a man like Arnav, it is impossible to open up..he never shares...a loner who refuses to share anything, be it his smile, his family, his time, his thoughts and most of all his feelings...he even tried to brush off his sister...and today in his anger and pain...his grief spilled out in front of Khushi...his raw pain gushed out and reached its heights...just like his voice...yes, he yelled at her...but he yelled his loneliness...and for the first time...this loner unknowingly shared his pain with the girl he wants to hurt and hate...a momentous moment !!Clap

exactly!!! i think even khushi understood that. I loved how he finally let out some of his hurt!!! even when he said "jao please" to khushi, you could see him saying it more out of hurt than anger as if hes showing her some of his hurt! 

i loved today!! I think both Arnav and Khushi were correct in their place. i love that khushi went to make sure he was okay, and i love how today he was angry because of the pain, not directly at her!

Yay :) theyre making progress!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Loveeveline

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
actually arnav want to share his pain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index