Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Emotions Unfelt- Arshi- 22nd Sept, 2011 (Page 3)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

awsomeThumbs Up

thanks love!!

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Agreed ...today was an EMOTION filled episode...overwhelming!!

i know right!! so beautiful and barun was really good..the way arnav tried to control himself when khushi said his eyes match his mother'sClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Fab as usual!

just that you missed on part where she said, "Arre wah, devi maiyya chahe toh kya nahi ho sakta, ek naastik bhi pooja mein baithega"

and he heard that and when she tried to apologise..he ignored..her.

can you update that part??

i am sure..you will give it full justice..

hey rush!
thanks! i didn't write in detail but mentioned..but ur right..didn't write the apology part- not from khushi's perspective..but added from arnav's :)

sun2011

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lotsav_phun

what can i say?? your post made me emotional ...and also whenever ASR wear white shirt that episode has been highly emotional for me...aah... I am getting weak

aww don't be..hehe 
I got emotional too!
i saw it again as wellLOL

he's just so beautiful!!Shocked

sun2011

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya geetu!

He luked so divine in dat scene...so pure, spotless, harmless...and wat not?! Giving hanky, blowing nose everything checked! When wil v get dat response from KhushijiEmbarrassed

I don't think Arnav saw her...

Now he has hurt Kh with parents thing...he will surely feel bad for saying those words...If  he started dat topic 2 her I dunno how wil she react?!

And yeah! Hope he wil help Khushi wen babuji is admitted...Pervertwa has 2 b out of the picture!
ofc he wil disappear into thin air with his non-existent job if he knows humare super hero is making entry!
This Shyam  kyun nahi ek chai ki dukaan kholta?! jus now batti jali "Idle Mind is devil's workshop" Kuch kaam karega toh sab kuch teek ho jayega...aise waise sapne dekhna joh band ho jayega
Mr.Kitchen Rat dug ur burrow in some new kitchen!

Dat was a amazingly beautifully wonderful post geetu!

thanks sharmi..ho sakta hai I was mistaken then...anyway koi nahi..woh point i'll edit then :)

hahahahahaahahaha khushi se bhi kiss milegi, on the cheek..LOL

LOL @ ur comments about shyam!!

ur awesome baby!!

did u see how the whole link was made- the empathy arnav felt with the child...and how nice he was..and khushi..going through the same thing..he'll get to know about her..and he'll definitely make amends!
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25SillyPepper

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

awesome analysis as always!! i really loved the scene with the little girl for some reason i felt that somewhere deep down maybe that girl reminded Arnav of Khushi especially when she did that blowing her nose in the hanky, idk maybe that kind of made him feel more connected to her..i think it's just a symbolism that this girl's father is in the hospital and now Khushi's father will be some kind of foreshadowing maybe on how ASR will play into this..idk if i made any sense there but anyhow..loved ur post and the way u depicted their feelings!

ur right! it did! somehow somewhereEmbarrassed
but maybe it was an association we were to make...to connect the girl with the events that'll happen with khushi..

yes, arnav will definitely help her..i thinkBig smile

It will be so so awesome!
but i don't know how...coz arnav has his parents' barsi to do as well..Confused
let's see...
the epi was awesome..and so were their emotions!!
thanks love!!Hug

kitty25desigirl_18

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Geet fabulous as usual.. but I am so emotional today haven't rewatched it again which I normally do for all episodes..

Hats off to Barun.

But one thing I did like in today's episode is that Anjali seemed annoyed with Shyam. They better start showing her getting suspicious. And I hope they involve her when the truth is revealed. I don't want her to be in the dark.

Soon it will come..coz lovely, the name was revealed on both sides today na..let's hope for the bestWink

I liked that part too!

aww do rewatch..it was so nuanced and detailed..very nice!

Thanks a lot darling!
hugzz

kitty25sun2011

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, Geet!!

I loved Arnav's scene with the little girl. And even when he yells at Kushi to stop sympathizing... what he said was not due to his anger at Kushi but because of his pain. His pain behind his words were very much evident (the actor Barun Sobti was awesome) and so I didn't even mind that he said Kushi is trying to sympathise to get a raise!!

sun2011geet.a

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index