Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Emotions Unfelt- Arshi- 22nd Sept, 2011 (Page 2)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hiya geetu!

He luked so divine in dat scene...so pure, spotless, harmless...and wat not?! Giving hanky, blowing nose everything checked! When wil v get dat response from KhushijiEmbarrassed

I don't think Arnav saw her...

Now he has hurt Kh with parents thing...he will surely feel bad for saying those words...If  he started dat topic 2 her I dunno how wil she react?!

And yeah! Hope he wil help Khushi wen babuji is admitted...Pervertwa has 2 b out of the picture!
ofc he wil disappear into thin air with his non-existent job if he knows humare super hero is making entry!
This Shyam  kyun nahi ek chai ki dukaan kholta?! jus now batti jali "Idle Mind is devil's workshop" Kuch kaam karega toh sab kuch teek ho jayega...aise waise sapne dekhna joh band ho jayega
Mr.Kitchen Rat dug ur burrow in some new kitchen!

Dat was a amazingly beautifully wonderful post geetu!

Edited by cindrella255 - 22 September 2011 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnshitrina2010geet.a

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
awesome analysis as always!! i really loved the scene with the little girl for some reason i felt that somewhere deep down maybe that girl reminded Arnav of Khushi especially when she did that blowing her nose in the hanky, idk maybe that kind of made him feel more connected to her..i think it's just a symbolism that this girl's father is in the hospital and now Khushi's father will be some kind of foreshadowing maybe on how ASR will play into this..idk if i made any sense there but anyhow..loved ur post and the way u depicted their feelings!

kitty25sun2011geet.a

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kitty25sun2011geet.a

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Geet fabulous as usual.. but I am so emotional today haven't rewatched it again which I normally do for all episodes..

Hats off to Barun.

But one thing I did like in today's episode is that Anjali seemed annoyed with Shyam. They better start showing her getting suspicious. And I hope they involve her when the truth is revealed. I don't want her to be in the dark.

kitty25sun2011geet.a

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Fantastic Geet,StarYou're a natural born poet.Thumbs UpThanksHugClap

I hide behind a smile,
pretend everything is fine.
I hide behind a wall,
hoping no-one will call.
I hide behind the pain,
I know their is nothing to gain.
I hide behind the door,
I'm sat there crying on the floor.
I hide behind my mask, 
and if anyone should ask.
Why are you hiding?
I would say!
I guess I'm good at hiding from knowing me at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011lovelySofnageet.a

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

hi geet like u said it was a really sad emotional episode...its human nature when we r hurt that we think we r the only one suffering in the world.. in reality sometimes we r much better than others..atleast arnav knows who his parants are and enjoyed their love.. good for him..now look at khushi she always tries to be happy in life.. oneday he will know  that his beloved kkg has got no parents.. that day he will feel more guilty for what all he said to her.. i hope...

Hug thats for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011geet.a

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
awsomeThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Geet I somehow feel you wanted to wite more but was very emotional. Oh man!! what an episode..how hard its to witness your parents death and become an orphan at that tender age. No wonder ASR gives a damn to this world. I am crossing my fingers and toes that the CVs will do full justice to the future track and not that crappy hatred-hatred one..Other wise we will miss a whole lot of beautiful chemistry.
  I think when they said Khushi's and Arnav's past are tied together it meant they being orphans and their dearth for love in the world. Glad that Arnav-Anjali had naniji and Khushi had Garima-Shashi.

You could be really right there..tied together..but that one promo said that khushi is responsible for arnav's past..so I dunno what that means..

Thanks a lot though!!
yes, I did..but there's only so much we can write na, on such beautiful emotions?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index