Hey guys will update this later today

me waiting Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Here is the update...enjoy!

Will send out MASS PM 2marow for ALL the updates for this week!

Chapter 25

Geet was marching in her room thinking what to do with Pandayji..."think Geet..think...you were so good at taking revenge from Maan so think of something now...you have to open his eyes...that idiot really believes what he says..can't even see what is right and wrong...don't worry, after this, I will sort that buffoon out after revealing Panadyji's true color..I will tie him up and beat him on the head until he says sorry to me..and realizes his mistake. Yeah, I will deal with you later Maan...you call me chudail right..i will show you what chudail looks like...but first let me get back to Padayji's case...what to do..what to do..." she stops at her thoughts when the phone rings...

Geet: Adi what is it? Don't you see that I am...(She smiles when she came up with something...) umm Adi where are you right now? Office? hmm okay meet me outside of your office in one hour. Why? umm I will tell you later...tell Maan you are taking a leave ohh and do me another favor...Adi stop stammering and do what I say..or else...(she smiles) hmmm good boy...bye...(she hangs up the phone.."wow Geet you are amazing..Pandayji..here comes Geet...") She goes to the bathroom to get ready...after half hour she goes downstairs but was stopped by Madhuri...

Madhuri: Geet beta you are going somewhere?

Geet; Yeah mom I am uhhh going to meet one of my friends..

Madhuri: Ohh okay don't stay out too late beta...

Geet: Ji mom...(she leaves...Dev comes in and looks at Geet with a smile..)

Dev: Geet you are going somewhere?

Geet: Yeah Dev..excuse me...

Dev: If you want I can drop you off

Geet: woh umm no its okay Dev..I am meeting my friends...so they will drop me off...excuse me...(Dev watches her leave...)

Madhuri: Dev come here and help me bring this to your Dadima..(he roles his eyes)

Dev: mom ask Nakul or other people...I am busy...(he leaves to go to his room...Madhuri sighs and asks Nakul to bring Dadima the food...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet meets Adi outside of Khruana Constructions. He nervously walks towards her..

Adi: Yes ma'am how can I help you?

Geet: Adi first of all we are outside of office so you can call me Geet...

Adi: okay..Geet...

Geet: good now get in the car

Adi (scared and nervous): wh wh wh why?

Geet: Adi am not gonna do anything..just sit in the car...did you do what I asked you to do?

Adi: Yes, I got the address of Pandayji. Here you go.

Geet: Good...(she smiles.) okay now get in the car...we have a little trip to make

Adi: where?

Geet (holds his arm) ask questions later not now..now come on (She drags him to the car and puts him in...he was scared and nervous as both drive away. Meanwhile, Maan who was leaving the office to go home..he hid behind the wall when he saw Geet talking to Adi...)

"Why is she here? She didn't tell me that she was coming and why is she meeting Adi? I should see where she is taking him..what if he is in trouble..." He stops in his tracks..."no...what are you saying Maan...he can't be in danger..she is not dangerous...Pandayji might be wrong right?" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet stops the car little bit farther away from Pandayji's house...she takes out money from her purse and gives it to Adi and she calls on his mobile and keeps the phone on in her pant pocket...

Adi: Geet what are you doing? What is all this

Geet: Sshhh now you are going to do what I tell you to...got it..

Adi: he nodes his head yes...

Geet: Okay good...now listen...

Adi: okay but what if I get caught?

Geet: No you won't...I put my phone on mute meaning if there is any type of noise from my side you won't hear it...in case..and don't touch your pant pocket at all..I don't want the phone to hang up by accident..okay? (he nodes his head) Good now go...(Adi gets out of the car and looks back at Geet)

Adi: Will I get in trouble by him?

Geet: If you don't go now you will get in trouble by me...GO! (he runs off to go to Pandayji's house...she connects the phone to her car through Bluetooth to listen to everything loud and clear...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adi stands outside of Pandayji's house...he looks back at Geet's car...knowing she would kill him if he doesn't do what she says..he enters the house...A guard comes in front of him to stop him

Gaurd: What do you need?

Adi: I came to meet Pandayji

Gaurd: Do you have any appointment?

Adi: No...please I have to see him..I need his help...please

Gaurd: okay..go inside and wait for him to come...(Adi nodes his head..."looks like I have come to meet a don...don't worry Adi...just do what she says...ohh hell...what did she say? I forgot everything...think Adi think..." He saw some guy coming out from the back with two guys behind him fanning him...he sits on his chair..that was surrounded by pillows for him to lie down comfortably...he signals his men to leave...and looks at Adi)

Pandayji: what is your name?

Adi: Its Adi Pandayji...I came to meet you..

Pandayji: About what?

Adi: I have a girl problem...recently, my long term fiance dumped me for another guy...and someone told me that you could help me out

Pandayji nodes: hmmm am sorry but I am not taking any new candidates anymore...

Adi: what? No you can't do that..please tell me what I should do..please

Pandayji: Am sorry...you may leave..(two men who were behind Pandayji earlier came back and stood near him) show him the way out...

Adi (sighs) okay..(he gets up) ohh yeah I forgot I have to go to bank to deposit this money...(he takes it out of his pocket...Pandayji looks at the money in his hand...) Thank you Pandayji..I will leave now

Pandayji (gets up) stop...Adi...I was just kidding..come..i will help you...(The guards leave...Adi sits near Pandayji's..he takes out the cell phone when he wasn't looking and puts it under one of his pillows in the back so that it is hidden...he smiles at Pandayji..) Okay am gonna give you some stuff and you put it around your neck.

Adi: What will that do?

Pandayji: It will protect you from any bad shadow a girl might have...

Adi: Alright Pandayji...thank you so much

Pandayji: No problem. I will need you to come back to me tomorrow so that I can perform some pooja on you to help you better.

Adi: okay Pandayji. I will leave (he gets up)

Pandayji: Adi my gurudakshna?

Adi (smiles) Of course I forgot...(he takes out the money and gives it to him) here you go

Pandayji: god bless you. See you tomorrow.

Adi: Thank you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet roles her eyes as she listened to the whole conversation. She couldn't believe that this man can stoop so low for money. She sighs in relief when she heard Adi was leaving..she turns on the car as she waited for him. Adi came and sat in the car. Both high-fived each other and listened to the conversation. Both were so engrossed into the call that they didn't pay attention to who was behind them. Geet looked at the side when someone knocked on the window and was shocked to see Maan. Both Geet and Adi looked at each other with nervousness. She roles down her window and smiles at him.

Maan: What are you doing here with Adi?

Geet: woh

Pandayji (on the phone): All of them are such fools. They really think that by staying away from girls will make their lives better..(he laughs and so do the guards) don't they know that we need girls. What idiots...(someone else besides Pandayji) you are right Pandayji...this business of yours is really sucessful...(Pandayji laughs) Beta I knew it...this country have a lot of fools and you just need to know how make more fools of them without letting them know...come on how stupid are they thinking that a necklace, pooja's and everything will help a girl stay away from them? (Everyone laughs..Maan was shocked to hear what he said. Geet looks at him with worry. Maan leaves Geet and starts walking toward Pandayji's house...Geet follows behind..she tells Adi to take the car back to the company..he nodes and leaves)

Geet: Maan listen...don't go..lets go back

Maan (stops) NO Geet..it might be easier for you to say that..but I can't leave without giving him what he deserves. I had trusted him and he made a fool out of me. I should've paid attention to what my Dadima and everyone was saying but like he said I was a fool and I made him make a fool out of me too.

Geet (puts her hand on his shoulder) you are not a fool Maan...

Maan; Yeah I am. I was a fool to believe everything that he said and I won't leave him without giving him what he deserves. (He lets go of her hand and starts walking. Maan barges into the house with Geet behind. Pandayji and everyone stops laughing and looks at him...)

Pandayji: Maan beta what are you doing here? and (he looks back at Geet) You brought a girl here? You know the rules no girls allowed. (he goes near Geet) Is she your wife? Is she the bad shadow? Good thing you brought her here..we can perform a pooja on her to make her bad shadow go away from your life forever.

Maan: ENOUGH! (everyone quietens down Pandayji looks at him shocked) HOW DARE YOU! I know your truth now thanks to Geet. I know you are nothing but a cheat. I won't spare you for playing with me.

Pandayji: Maan beta what are you talking about. (Geet goes near the chair and pulls out a phone. Everyone looks at her shocked)

Geet; You see Pandayji..Maan heard you talking about how everyone is a fool in believing you. (he looks at her with anger..and goes near her)

Pandayji: ohh so you played with his mind too now making him believe that whatever he heard was true. you..(He raises his hand to slap her when Maan holds his hand. He looks at her shocked)

Maan: How dare you...you tried to slap my wife Geet. (She looks at him shocked and happy when he addressed her as his wife...) I will put you behind the bars now. 

Pandayji (scared) please Maan don't do this. I did this out of need. I needed the money. 

Maan: save it for the police. Geet go call the police.

Pandayji: If you are going to put someone in jail then put your brother Dev in jail as well. (Maan and Geet were shocked to hear him)

Maan (punches him on the face) Don't take my brother's name from your mouth. He is my brother and no matter what he does or say he will always remain my brother. He can never do anything wrong. (Geet calls the police)

Pandayji (laughs) Is that what you think. (the police arrives...and arrests him and everyone else in the house) you will pay Maan...I won't leave you...(they drag him out...)

Maan (looks at Geet..) Geet woh

Geet: Maan lets go home and talk...

Maan (smiles) Okay sure...

The following 240 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10farhana1234pyarisahelilive4uinlwgeetscarce05kartheenarayanamaancrazypinky6attitudeshycoolpari54mishimMADHUKAAJALKIML-NiGhT_AnGeL-simmi11honeyboney1star432Candy_jsjaasz_25Sarah08nikitaagarwal06POULOMI22Salmankatmariam.ahmed197aisha_1998bushra_17Aminagatoenpreetianand21pyaar_kya_karnasruthi8mayukhaizzazubrsree12sonika19749290860623Apsara1asmi123Paingel5armadlathaaumalfoyangeeshchoudhary.ashreya satishnonabebu--love--bhakbhartifanalu5123ayu14reenasvmaneet2011-BeingAppy-ooooooBkhascue1hamini_yashnazsijLov26-Elfin-thendral_111hansasmaPoonamTYellowtullipsprathyusmilingShilalipigeetapbibby_90SiniHandaNihsonkhansangelRamykrishmamatha.pinku33anaum91snemaanlovepoorostMONIJA78birdy2011Bloomysundayprincesssarahdreamypturbulenceshruthiruchsdeepthichmounacutykavya.sravyavarthyadi000chiki143april12Diva7sarkh26pearl_warriorTamanna_TJloving_girlAmElOdIangel_mewnai1311_ysp97531SOLACEofEYESNH1971maaneetkimeet--Dia--XXaquafireXXmardeam_sweet_pariNazmaaCuteTommyCrystalSayaLadyArwen-eiya-Lola13sweetanu2314charlie1950maansi007shivangi783cherieLoveranshimanshiaangelis...shona...-Deepzz-dreamy4everkareena32i rokHot_Indo_Chillyamzu32chubzyvidu87Anu-Ananyacyum321febinyusuffAnu_Rputh-SmexySmile-Rocks.DharaMsMovieloversheetalvasa286pearl-shamima-JayaRNav2010ninavigurti30jssoodangel_smilyShimmerrAnnu8193Maaneet4evelove4allgbhatinsight555d_sonianats0101kshubhangimaaneetmaahimaanshi_wallflower_had2buZohamaaneetdeepali1022TeamMcSwareknehakapoor7awesomepoojaNiharika.Nairmrk-1Krishnaluv94rupzloveusmj1977.shrutiLuvScoobyambbihaWater.-memorable-krati5paponecon-Veritaserum-soni4evaTinkerBella-Zahra15-meettuSONU_29PaintedSky--Saavi--sanu3108blueopalluvraj4everAlamelukomlikaKTPROCKSpunjabi.princessweet cherrynamita25kooliioCrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpiokashishkdivareenaswetha10-afsha---Ratna--shah10rsroopalishalini_smaaniqra..hinal..-Mishu-zaara2212TyroRemya_Pillaiyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6VSai2008seemamarysnehaluvmaaneetkeenu_kkpreethialove2_somaCraziest_MGkabslocksLittle_Mermaid.impoojavermaKhaleesi__SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000sanum23tamanna1391vrinda22todayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhill.hayaat.tabby999

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Pandeyji ka case toh khatam
But with his dhamki looks lik u will brng him backLOLLOL
So for nw jus Dev is the villian
Lets c what they do with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
finally maan got to know the truth...
but stupid again blindly trusting his brother...
waiting for the next
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
part 25
yippee Simi do u know i love u...
awesome...
Maan has now come to know about that Pandeyji...
good...
now waiting for the Dev to come out too...
wow loved it when Maan said his wife and protected her...
cont soon hun...
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Woohoo...

Super amazing part...
Loved it...

Pandey ji ka band baj gaya...
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
wooow finaly da truth cum out
i hope dev get a punch and a few more
do continue
i cant wait till dey become 1
lol geet should still beat up maan lol

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top