Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi n Aham home alone FF part 11 pg28updated (Page 25)

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

part 10

Day 5

It was nearly evening. Gopi was sitting by kanaji's mandir at home. She had left all her things packed nearby. Her eyes were filled with tears and her face with pain. She sat there questioning her kanaji. Why has he done this to her. To his gopi? why even he had betrayed her?  her whole world has changed within 24 hrs. Only yesterday, she felt as if she was blessed with all the happiness in the world. Today her whole world has come crashing. Maybe because she had tried to live the life meant for another girl. Maybe she did not deserve to be in the life of ahamji. Her heart was bursting with sorrow and pain. Unable to bear it, she closed her face with her hands and began to cry. She knew where everything has gone wrong.

When aham went out leaving her to try the lehenga, he was so happy.  After trying it on, the assistants could not stop raving at her beauty and eternal look. Gopi could not stop herself from waiting for aham and his approval. He did not come soon as he had said to her. But when he came, instead of joy, appreciation there was a combination of pain, helplessness and loss in his face. He was tensed. He told her nothing and mechanically paid the bill. They rode in silence till they reached home. On reaching modi mansion, aham told her: gopi there is some important work at office. I had to be there. So don't wait for me. Have your supper and go to bed. I will be late. I will open the door with the spare key.

But gopi was not able to sleep. It was only after midnight that aham came home. Gopi closed her eyes as if asleep. After looking at her for a long time, aham went to sleep on the bed. Instead of talking her in his arms, as he did the previous nights, he just laid there and closed his eyes.  a bead of tear rolled from gopi's eyes. When she woke up in the morning aham was not there. Instead there was a note saying that he had to leave due to an important meeting and he will see her by evening. The short and crisp note hurt her very much. Gopi did not know what has happened. She could not bear to see her ahamji in such pain. She wanted to do something to ease his suffering. If only he told her what his problem is.

All gopi had understood was aham had some problems at work. Since kaka was not there he was presureizzed to hand them alone. But by afternoon, to her shock she found his mobile lying inbetween the cushions of the sofa. In the beginning she could not point out the sound she was hearing. After searching for the source, she found it to be aham's mobile. To this day, to her knowledge gopi had never seen aham without his mobile. It was like a second hand for him. Why had he left it at home when he had an important work at office?

Just then the mobile rang and gopi attended it. It was Dev, aham's secretary.

Dev: sir, were are you? I have been trying to reach you from morning.

Gopi: ji, mi gopi.

Dev: bhabi. I m searching for boss. He has not come to office and above all he is not attending his calls.

Gopi: ji, he has left for office early and forgot his mobile at home.

Dev: what? Left his mobile at home? Impossible. Bhabiji do you have any ideas were he might be?

Gopi: I don't know. But can you tell me if there is any problem at the office because ahamji seemd to be worried.

Dev: no no nothing like that. I just called because he hasn't come yet. Don't worry bhabiji, I will find him and ask him to contact you. jai sri krinsha.

Gopi was more worried now. She was sure that something was definetly wrong. Where has ahamji gone? After a few minutes a second call came. It was not a call but a disaster for gopi. Before she could say anything the female voice started: aham were are you? I have been trying to find you since yesterday. What happened? Have you forgotten your anita? Or has your stupid wife forced you to stay at home? I cannot live without you. It is my life that girl is living. I want you. I want your love. After meeting you at the mall yesterday I m completely lost. I can't bear to be away from you. Come to me. I will wait for you. If you don't come I will die. Aham, aham…

The phone crashed from gopi's hand. She realized the problem of aham. She understood that aham had met anita after he left her at the showroom. He was suffering because of her. Though gopi realized that aham was changing towards her it did not mean that he loved her. Caring for her did not mean that he has accepted her as his wife. So when he met the person whom he loved he was faced with a problem. Since he did not want to hurt gopi he was suffering in silence. Gopi decided to makes things easy for her ahamji. Since she loved him so much, she could not see his pain so she decided to leave his life. Already their marriage vows were broken, so nothing held them together. Making this decision was not easy for gopi, still she packed her things and waited for aham to tell him that she will go away from his life, so he can be happy.

Without knowing what his wife has planned, aham was making his own decisions. He was shaken to the core when he met anita. All those past moments came flooding back. He struggled to compose himself. The only thought that gopi needed him, forced him to act normal. But he failed miserably. After leaving her at home, he left for a long drive.  He tried to release his anger, frustration but it was all bottled up in his heart. Unable to do anything, he came back home. When he saw gopi sleeping peacefully, he could not look away from her. How stupid he was? He had never know the worth of her till now? What would have happened to him if he had married someone else? He knew his life would have been living hell.  After knowing her personality, he could not break her heart or their new found love. He decided to meet anita and clear up his stance.

By morning aham was faced with a dilemma. He knew that his love for gopi was unbreakable. But how will anita appreciate it. Will he be able to face her and walk away undisturbed. Without wanting to disturb gopi with his troubles he went to his favorite place. It was the same parks were he took gopi on her birthday. Aham always felt a kind of peace when he comes there. He was able to make decisions with a peaceful mind. He sat there for long time thinking about the drama played in his life. He was shaken by his meeting with anita. He was so eager to see gopi in the chosen lehenga. But after meeting anita, nothing registered in his mind. All his thoughts, time spent with both gopi and anita came crashing with each other. He slowly realized that hundred anita's cannot shake his love for gopi. His love for gopi was not a physical attraction but based on spiritual level. If he were to ask gopi to leave him, he was sure that she will be ready to do so. For her the happiness of aham was more important than her own suffering and pain. He could never find a life partner like gopi. With anita it was always physical attraction. The pain of losing gopi was more terrible than the thought of losing anita. He decided that he has to face the facts. He must tell anita that he has changed. He cannot leave his wife. If possible ask her to forgive him. He was ready to do anything to be with gopi.

So with all these thoughts aham reached the hotel were anita was staying. The moment she say him, antia hugged him and said: I know you will come. How can you forget your anita. I love you. just say a word I will arrange for everything. We can go away from here.

Aham: anita do you know what you are saying? I m a married man. How can you suggest something like this?

Anita: I don't care if you are married. You belong to me and only me. You don't love your stupid wife. You married her for the sake of your mother. Leave her and come with me. I can't live without you. I can make you happy. I should have done this long back. Atleast now I got a chance. No will know anything.

Aham shouted: stop it anita. Stop all this rubbish. How dare you talk like this? What do you know about me or my wife? I came here to sorry to you. I thought that I had betrayed you. But now I understand that you are not even worth it. You think only of your happiness. Do you know how many times you used the word "I". You don't carry if I leave my wife, my mother or my values. Listen carefully. I love my wife. She is everything to me. You don't even have one percent of the qualities my gopi has. I will not break her heart or come with you. I don't care even if you go to hell. Don't try to disturb my life again. Everything is over between us. He slammed the door and hurried out.

Anita was stunned. Slowly a smile spread through her face. Finally something she wished for has happened. She opened the room to find her husband karan standing there with a triumph smile on his face. Aham will not know that through their mutual friend Dev, who aham's secretary was, karan had learnt about the relationship of gopi and aham. Even before marriage anita had told him about her affair with aham modi. After spending some time together they realized their love for each other and got married. A few months back, anita and karan learnt that aham and gopi's relationship was in rocks because aham had not gotten over his feeling for anita. So they hatched a plan. Watched aham closely and devised to bring them close. They had finally succeeded. Anita laid her head on her husband's shoulder and said: you are a genius.

Karan: I learnt it from your love. Now let us go home.

Aham was in a hurry to reach home. All he wanted to take gopi in his arms and beg her forgiveness and express his love for her. But he was not prepared for the scene at home. The first thing he saw, was, gopi sitting near the mandir with tears in her eyes. Next her lug gages packed neatly and left near the stairs.

His anger flared up. Here he was trying desperately to save his relationship and his wife was ready to leave him. On seeing him gopi came towards him.

Gopi quickly wiped her tears: aap agaye? I was waiting for you. I m sorry ahamji for spoiling your life. I m not worthy to be your wife. I don't want to further spoil your happiness by separating you from anitaji. So I have decided to leave you.

Aham: where will you go after leaving me?

Gopi: I don't know. But I can't just sit and see you in pain. I have always prayed for your happiness. If it makes you happy than I m ready to leave you. By this time gopi tears were uncontrollable and aham's heart melted like wax.

Aham: chup. Ek thum chup. He took her hand and led her to the mandir.

Aham: gopi do you what you are doing? You are breaking your promise. Do you remember that you have promised me not to talk about leaving me and to always have a smiling face? If you think that I will be happy after you leaving me, you are wrong. I m sorry that I has caused you pain and sorrow by my behavior today.  I must have told you this a bit earlier.

He went on his knees and asked her: gopi I love you. You are my whole world. I can't live a moment alone without you. if you leave me, it will be the worst punishment of my life. It will break my heart if you leave me. Will you marry me for all the right reasons and be my wife and allow me to share your happiness and sorrow.

Gopi was shocked. She did not expect this from aham.  She was overcome by joy. All she could do was nod her head

Aham hugged her and said: gopi I make a vow in the presence of kanaji that my heart, my soul and my happiness is all yours. I never loved anita like I love you. I m ashamed of my earlier behavior towards you. Will your forgive me?

Gopi: ji.

Aham: and do you love me?

Gopi: I love you ahamji. I had loved you from the moment I saw you. Every day and every moment I prayed that I become worthy of your love.

Aham: gopi you have made me the happiest man in the world.

(sorry guys for such a long update. I just got carried away. Happy reading)

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhtharu23neteche_ctanya.dsouzagmjudvday2008kishu81shajnaiinavithareddyhansasmaHaniibeeanusha.nushpallavisarkarrsshreeElizaKawasavviJammonajojo1986uamaz-neela-_Precious_rsk16SriBKavya.Ssinak--Siva--swasthiushankitvcNihira-fan007jindalthejazzgalNazmaJaamirkhanfanHansaNll-Shilpa-llSublimeSanaya-Nafisa-tina_1234dumasMereMahiyaa.

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. So Anita planed to make Gopi and Ahem close.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBMereMahiyaa.

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh superb. Gohem acceptd their love 4 eachother. Wow . I m so happy

SriBMereMahiyaa.

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Loved the update. So Anita planed to make Gopi and Ahem close.

thanks sinak. i just took matters in my hand.

SriBMereMahiyaa.

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinu.jindal

Oh superb. Gohem acceptd their love 4 eachother. Wow . I m so happy

thanks tinu. i will try to make an intesting update tomorrow.

-neela-MereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome very nice part loved it
--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Hello Shruthi!! First thanks for the PM!!Hug I was waiting for this update.. Embarrassed It was long and very sweet..

Anita.. Such a sweet heart.. Initially i thought she was arrogant and selfish but you ended her chapter all well mannered..Cool

Gopi.. Always carried away by situations.. Poor gal.. And finally Ahem confessed.. The way he confessed was really sweet..Dancing

Take care of your health.. Continue updating..Smile
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

fantastic update.loved the plot .just love ahem over here.

Go to top