Gopi n Aham home alone FF part 11 pg28updated - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago

(Thank you all for your comments and encouragement for making me write this story. forgive me for the mistakes. Hope you all like this.)

Day 6

Each day when the sun sets the lotus is depressed. It hangs her face. The life without her beloved is living in hell. She begins to count the time till he comes to meet her in the morning. She patiently waits for his love, warmth and embrace. When the sun comes out, he dazzles her with his beauty, energy and love. Gopi was feeling the same. She was starved for love. Each living minute of her life at her mami's house, she was seen as something to be thrown out. The same trend followed her at her sasural. Her husband was always ready to throw her out. Her mother in law was always harsh. Everything she did ended wrongly. But slowly things began to change. And today she was the happiest person in the whole world. After deciding to give up her claim on ahamji, she was surprised and shocked to find that he loved her. He had said: I love you. I fought against it and tried to prevent myself saying so, but you have made it impossible."

Gopi woke up that morning looking at the smiling face of aham. His eyes were filled with love for her. gopi was bowled out by his smile. How many days she had dreamt for a day like this. She could not still believe that all this is happening. Aham told her: gopi are you thinking this is a dream.

Gopi just nodded her head "yes'

Aham: this is not a dream but I promise you that I will try to make all your dreams and wishes come true. So tell me what does my beautiful wife wishes today.

Gopi: ji my only wish is that you must always love me like this.

Aham could only smile he had began to understand his wife and her simple tastes. So he told her. gopi get ready, wear the dress I got you yesterday. We have some important work to do. Gopi was puzzled still she did what her ahamji had asked her.

Gopi was sitting before the mirror. She was wearing the lehenga they had brought yesterday. The color red made her look lovely like a bride. More than the dress and jewellery it was glow of love and happiness in her face which made her look like an angel come down from heaven. She took the sindoor box and stared at it. No matter what hard times she had faced, she never forgot nani's advise. She never failed to apply her sindoor from the box nani gave her. Just as she opened it aham came inside the room. it took him a few moments to restart his heart. To this day he had never seen the true beauty of his wife. After seeing her he felt that he is the luckiest man in the whole world. She gave him a radiant smile and was about to put her sindoor. Aham went near her and stopped saying: gopi not now. There is time for this. Come let us go.

All the way aham was silent. Gopi was puzzled. Her questions received only a smirk from him. She realized that he was upto something and finally decided to wait till he reveals his surprise. Finally they reached kanaji's mandir. Aham held gopi's hand and led her to the mandap and watched the reaction on her face. Gopi's saw that the mandap was ready for a wedding. The pandit was smiling at them. But no bride and groom. Why are they here? With questioning in her eyes she turned towards aham.

He smiled at her and said: gopi this mandap and wedding arrangements are for us. The first time I married you it was in a sense of duty. I did not love you, I hated you for spoiling my life. Our marriage was based more on falsehood, hatred and pain rather than love. Than due to circumstances you broke our marriage vow.

Gopi watched him silently. She remembered the time she broke her vow, the pain she experienced. Tears filled her eyes. aham wiped them and continued: now I had learnt your value. My  heart, soul and everything is with you. I cannot dream of a world or life without you. So I want to renew our vows. This time I want to marry you for all the right reasons. I want to marry you to treasure our love. This is my request for your forgiveness. So I arranged for this surprise.

Gopi's voice was caught in her throat. How much her husband has changed? Was this the same man who hated the mere sight of her? Was this the same man who did not care whether she was alive or dead? She told him: ahamji what is there to say. I m happy but I would have been more happier if maaji, papaji and every one of our family had been here. Aham had known his wife's heart and desire. So he was already prepared for her wish. He had arranged for the modi's to watch the marriage ceremony through video conference. Kokila was smiling at gopi. She was super happy that her gopi vahu has finally won the stern heart of her son. Kokila modi can never be wrong in her calculation.  The marriage rituals started. With each phers's gopi and aham felt the strengthening of their bond. They realized their commitment and love to each other. With each ritual they could not help remember the previous marriage and how this is very much different from that. Today they were not only bound by a mangalsutra but with their mind, soul, emotion and body. Slowly as if it was his right aham placed sindoor on gopi's forehead. At once gopi understood why he stopped her in the morning.

After all the rituals gopi and aham went near the computer through which koki and parag were watching them. Kokila with a huge smile on her face said: aham, gopi vahu I m very happy for you. god bless you both with happiness and love. Gopi vahu today your tapasya has got result. You have suffered very much since your childhood. I m also to blame for some things but today let us forget all the past things and start a fresh life. Aham take care of my vahu.

Gopi: maaji I would have been happier if you were here to bless me.

Kokila: don't worry we are starting today and will be there tomorrow.

Aham was shocked by this. Oh what is this? The whole family is coming tomorrow. What will happen to all his plans? Yeh maa be na. She does not have any time sense.     Now he had to think up different plan to spend time with gopi.

Soon they reached their home and performed pooja. Aham took gopi by hand and led her to the guest room. gopi was surprised. She asked him: ahamji why are we here?

Aham: gopi I have planned another surprise for you. So till then I want you to wait here.

He turned and left her. After reaching the door; he stopped and looked back at her. He did not want to leave her just like that. If he had been the old aham this would not be possible. But from today he wanted to start a fresh life. He wanted to be a new person who would enjoy the love showered on him by his too willing wife. So he wanted to give her a treat to remember till he came back. He started walking towards her.

The smile on gopi's face flattered a bit. She saw the look in aham eyes which made her heart beat fast. He had a naughty smile on his lips. He stood before her, slowly removed her jewelery, earings and bangles. Each time he held her remove her chains gopi felt his lips brush her cheeks. She closed her eyes to feel the pleasure of the moment. When she opened her eyes she saw him watching her and blushed. He whispered "you look beautiful as if a dream. If this is a dream I don't want it to end. Slowly he bend down to kiss her. when his lips reached hers gopi felt a moment of surprise and then of wonder, until as she felt his mouth take possession of hers a rapture such as she had never believed existed swept through her so that she became a part of him.

It was difficult for aham to stop. But he had bigger plans which needed immediate attention. So he stopped to look at her and said: think about me till I come back. Don't go out of the room. He left her flushed and breathless with a naughty smile on his lips. Gopi saw him only briefly when he brought her lunch. She was waiting impatiently for her husband to come back. His kiss had done something to her. She could not keep her mind out of it.

It was late in the night when aham came back. He had a black cloth in his hand. The moment gopi saw him her heartbeat started to rise. Aham could not help see the beautiful blush on her face. He told her: gopi now for the surprise. I know you don't cheat , still I m not taking any chance. So be still

He tied the cloth on her eyes and took her out. Gopi could make out that he was taking her towards their room. When she reached their room she could smell the different fragrance asualt her. She knew that ahamji was allergic to perfumes but what has he done here.

As if understanding her inner thoughts, aham removed the cloth from her eyes. The whole room was transformed. Everything in the room, every corner, every nook and every crevice oozed romance. From the candles providing soft lighting in the room, the soft music playing, the red roses and baby's breaths arranged in a number of vases around the room—some even tossed on the bed for good measure—to the linen netting draped across the bed. The mood was set for lovers. It was all so lovely that gopi thought it was a room for love, then blushed at her own thoughts.

Aham turned her towards him removed her pallu from her head. Pulled her towards him and whispered in her ears: I wanted tonight to be special. A night we will remember as a symbol of our love. I love you. Today I will make you mine forever. From today your smile will be my happiness and your tears will be my sorrow.

He began to place butterfly kisses on her forehead, eyes, nose till he reached her lips. Still kissing her, aham lifted her and walked towards their bed. Tonight will be night where their hate will be replaced by love. A night they will forget the world where they live. It will be night were dreams come true and love wins over every hurdle it faces. A night from when there will be No problems, no difficulties, nothing but themselves and their love.

(Sorry for updating so late. I was stuck with the SR part. Did not know what will be right to write. Hope it is good.)

me 1st to cmnt
awesummm
thanks for update n pm Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago
A completely lovely update!!

Thankyou!!
Hi omg that was really sweet!
love the new Ahem,finally Gopi got the love she wanted from her husband,loved it!
wow superb pat i m flattered.
ahem gopi love has taken a new step wow.
lovely update and was worth the wait👏
cant wait for next part.
update sooner
Originally posted by tinu.jindal

me 1st to cmnt
awesummm
thanks for update n pm

thank you i was stuck with the Sr part. i will try to update soon, since the hard part is over.
Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago
Brilliant, really really lovely update thank you...😊
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Hi omg that was really sweet!
love the new Ahem,finally Gopi got the love she wanted from her husband,loved it!

thank you. i think i will coincide rattie being thrown out on the show with the next update.