Gopi n Aham home alone FF part 11 pg28updated - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
oh gud..too good..am not contented by the way...am contemplating what will be aham planning for our gopi?? something like sr may be...😉 ..am restless now..pls update soon..
great update...waiting to c what the surprise is...update soon...
Superb update ... so he has big plans. At the same time he is quitely planning to resolve the betrayal too. Looking forward to the next update Shruthi.

part 9

Day 4

Gopi was preparing for morning pooja. Her lovely face which usually was sad had a sudden brightness in them. From the day, she lost her parents and started living with her mami, she dreamed and wished for a happy life. She had always wished for a mother in law who would love her like a mother and husband who will be hers forever. While the first came true after some struggles, the next never happened. Kokila loved her like a daughter in her own way. Aham never acknowledged her as his wife or even a human being. Every day during pooja, gopi used to pray to her kanaji to make her ahamji happy and give her strength to win his love. After a year's struggle her she was at the door of love just waiting for her husband's confession. In these three days gopi loved the feel of sleeping in aham arms. It felt as if she belongs there. Her feelings were inexpressible. It was like a dream to sleep in his arms and wake up to see his handsome face so near to hers.

The day before aham had taken her to his office. It was the first time he had accepted her as his wife to his staff and treated her with love and respect. By the time she reached his cabin, gopi had tears in her eyes. Each minutes of her day, she was thanking her kanaji for giving her such happiness. When aham saw her tears, he came near her cupped her face and wiped her tears. He told her that he does not want to see tears in her eyes anymore. He wanted her to keep smiling because it is the only way to keep him happy. He knew that gopi will do anything to keep him happy. So when she nodded he gave her a brilliant smile and took her on a tour of the company.

With all these memories, gopi happily started her arti. Aham was mesmerized by her voice. He knew that his wife sang beautifully, but today, her tone and song were different. It was as if she was thanking her kanaji with her heart and soul. He smiled at the thought how gopi had easily won the hearts of his staff. While it took him years of hard work to achieve, gopi accomplished it with in minutes with her sweet voice, love and concern for others. By the end of the day, when everyone was praising that their boss was lucky to have such a wonderful wife, he could not help feel proud about.  Just than the phone rang and aham went to attend it.

It was rashi. Not even waiting for an answer she started: gopi how are you? I m very much worried about you. Are you afraid to be alone with aham jiju? Why are you not answering me?

For a split second aham thought of disconnecting the call. He just hated her voice. He did not want gopi to come in contact of her evil sister. In these 3 days, aham had made his own research and found out the whole truth behind, rashi marrying jigar. Though he knew that the truth will hurt jigar, kaka and kaki, he did not wish for such a person to continue to spoil the atmosphere at home. Still he had a desire. A naughty thought came into his mind. So he replied: just a minute rashi I will gopi.

On hearing aham's voice rashi had her first shock. Next came the biggest thunderbolt of her life. Gopi answered her call. Aham called kokila and told her that rashi was calling gopi and wanted her watch rashi and her expression. He knew that his innocent wife cannot hid her new found love from her sister, so he decided to teach rashi a shocking lesson.

Rashi: gopi are you alright? I m sorry, I did not know that you were still in the storeroom. I m sorry that you are left alone with aham jiju. Are you having any problem with him?

Gopi: no rashiben I m really fine. I must thank you very much. If it was not for you, I would not have experienced such happy times at home.

Rashi:    WHAT? What are you saying?

Gopi blushingly said: ji who ahamji hi ne.

Rashi was impatient: gopi tell me soon. Ahamjiju was angry with you?

Gopi: why should he be angry with me? No he took care of me. He took me outside and even to his office. I m so happy rashi ben. He has changed a lot. It is like starting a new life for me.

Rashi was becoming hyper and urmi who was listening by the side had her eyes out of her sockets.

Gopi: rashi ben I even sleep in the bed now with ahamji.   Suddenly gopi felt some one's arms around her waist. And in surprise called out: ahamji what are you doing, please leave me.

Aham replied: I m trying to catch the attention of my wife. It is getting late and I m taking you out for shopping. Saying so he replaced the receiver. By this rashi felt she had received the worst blow in her life and urmi sat down on the floor with her hands on her head. After all their troubles to separate gopi from aham they had failed miserably.

Kokila was having a grand time watching them. aham had already explained his plan to her. She realized that her dikra was becoming smart these days. With a smile on her face, she called aham.

Aham: mom, I want to ask you something. Will you give me permission?

Kokila: ji dikra. What is it?

Aham: mom, in the past year I had done lots of things to hurt you and gopi. I have now realized why you choose her for me. Even if I search seven worlds I cannot find a person like her. I want to correct the wrong I had done to her. I know that you want to be part of that happiness. I want you to give me your blessings for the new life I m going to start with her.

Kokila: aham my blessings are always there with you and gopi vahu. I m proud of you today. When I come back I want to see happiness in both of your faces. Jai sri Krishna.

Aham was in cloud nine. The only hindrance to his plan was his mother. He did not want to her hurt by making plans with her approval. He knew that for a peaceful relationship between him and gopi, the support of kokila was important. So now all problems were cleared. He happily took gopi for shopping. Gopi did not realize the sudden happiness in ahamji's face. She felt that he was up to something, but being a dutiful wife she did not question him, but waited for him to tell her. She was surprised when aham took her to a jewelry shop. He got her a beautiful set which was both simple and elegant. Aham could stop looking at her. gopi has to look down unable to feel the intensity of his stare. Next he took to get new dresses. Gopi was surprised when aham asked her selected red colored lehenga. After some time they zeroed on one set. He asked the assistant to make gopi wear it. He told her that he will be back in a few minutes as he had some work in the next floor. He told her to wait for him, before she removed the dress.

He went to the next floor to get a new dress which would compliment gopi's. Flying high with the feeling of love, aham rushed to meet gopi.  In his hurry to meet gopi he did not see the person crossing him till he hit and sent all their parcels flying. Cursing himself for the delay, he started to pick them and hand it over to the girl. The next moment the bags in his hand crashed on the floor. Never in his dreams had he thought that his past could come to haunt him. Just when he had closed the chapter of anita and was about to start a fresh life with gopi, here she was, the love of his life anita standing before him. Aham was dumbstuck. All he could stammer was: ANITA.

Anita hugged him: aham, aham. Oh how much I missed you. My life was never the same without you. Come I want to have some time with you. Without waiting for his reaction or his reply, anita just dragged aham to the nearest coffee shop. Aham's mind went blank. He lost track of thing. All he knew was, anita was back. Anita did not give a second thought about aham's expression. Since he was always like that, she continued her blabbering about her unchanged love for aham. She did not register the shock in his face or his uncomfortable attitude. She thought that just like her, aham must have missed her and wanted to see her.

Anita: aham I think fate really wants us to be together. See the first day I land in india, I meet you. I don't bother that you are married. I want you to be mine. I will be here for a week; I want you to take a decision. Come with me to the US. Your mother cannot separate us. Last time I gave up, but not this time. Just leave your wife and come with me. I love you. I cannot live without you. I know you cannot be happy with that stupid girl. I m what you want in your wife. Please come with me.

The mention of his wife, brought aham back to reality.  He remembered gopi and why he had brought her here. He realized her panic when she had not returned soon. He cannot give her further pain. He released anita's hold and said: anita, I have an important work. So let me meet you later.

Anita: okay. I m staying The Royal. Room no:326. I will wait for you. don't disappoint me.

Aham walked back in a mechanical mode. Why oh why should this happen to him. Why can't he have a normal life like others? Why should he meet anita at this point of his life. How can he lie to gopi? How should he avoid anita?

With all these thoughts he went to meet gopi. It took him a full minute to register the beauty before. There his wife was waiting anxiously for him. The moment she saw him, she ran to him, with a question in her eyes. He smiled weakly and replied: sorry gopi, I was stuck with a call, so it took me some time.

While he understood, love for him radiating from every fiber of her, gopi could not help feel tension in each and every move of aham.

What will aham do? Will he go back to anita? Or choose gopi and follow his plans''''''. Till then happy reading.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago
Oh superb part. God y this anita is back. I dnt want gohem to separate
That WAS AWESOME!
loved it so much!
i loved it,awww Gohem forveever
Originally posted by tinu.jindal

Oh superb part. God y this anita is back. I dnt want gohem to separate

thanks tinu. there is no maza without anita's return and aham's love for gopi.
Awesome Update realy good
Can't wait to read the next part~!
Brilliant update!!!
You've brought Anita back already hope she disappears soon though and leaves as quick as she came with our Ahem realising his love for Gopi.

On the plus though loved how Ahem teased Gopi and what he did to Rashi and Urmi.

Keep up the great work!!
Originally posted by CHIKA784

That WAS AWESOME!
loved it so much!
i loved it,awww Gohem forveever

thanks chika. goham are the best couple