Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet (Page 16)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by shali

Originally posted by Opti

I dont understand why Maaneet cannot share a bed now especially after Maan says he wants to make a new beginning with her and create new memories with her.  If he could not remember their marriage, he could have got married to her along with the two worthless couples and recreated their wedding night while those two were enjoying theirs.
hmmm... opti yes he wants to start a new beginning but that doesn't means he is jumping/sharing  in/an bed with her... the guy feels an attraction but that all... is he allowing himself to feel more...

He also said he wants to fulfill all the responsibilities of a husband and he is depriving Geet of her conjugal rights.  If he wants to wait till his feelings become stronger he needs to explain that to her and not presume she would know.  Even if she does, we don't.
I disagree... Geet already said she will wait for him... he is still fighting/discovering his feelings.. and that's an battle he has to fight alone... these feelings that he is getting are new to him so he needs time to accept them till then Geet should wait...

yaar I would be more worried if he had jumped in bed with her today...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06pennupickachu

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@ Hi

All

@ Swan

bcz of ur post moi cmng 4m stalking ur qn wrong swan

And what exactly is Dev going to teach her in the office. He has never done any work in his entire life...Ermm

@ Red bold

Any office work in his entire life...... he done oly one thing dats his signature on Geet PF papers LOL

RAPIST DEV KING OF CONS na ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsjyoti06swan20pennushali

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jyoti06swan20pennupickachu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I think Maaneet sharing a bed is a very serious issue which should be given proper attention.  In a marriage it is not merely the prerogative of the male to be physically satisfied. The woman too has equal rights to conjugal bliss. If one is depriving one's wife of it, one needs to give a proper explanation for it. Telling his wife that he wants to rebuild their life together, recreate new memories with her, asking for her companionship and support for life and promising to fulfill all his duties as a husband and yet not asking her to share his room, if not bed is being insensitive.  Very rarely does Indian T.V. tackle the issue of female sexuality within a marriage and I hope this show does tackle this issue. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-amulya-jyoti06swan20pennumchoprashali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I feel they have rushed into Maan's complete acceptance of Geet. Maybe its due to GC's unavailability and it was easier to show this than anything complex. But i wish they had shown Maan getting attracted to Geet and slowly falling in love with her. Right now the passion is missing from his side. He has accepted her because he has to and not because he feels that pull and intense feeling for her...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84TSharanjyoti06mchoprapickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Ok i get it!
I'm watching that scene again and again!
I realised that maan walked away when geet said that 'aapke zara se muskharahat mere umeed barha deta hai'.
So may be he does not want her to rise her hopes b/c he is not sure abt his feelings yet!
Hmmm I think u r right ..whenever Geet talks about how his smile or his little gestures r giving her hopes ,he takes a step back Ouch..he did the same thing even during Teej after the sindoor-candle scene when Geet told Dadima about how Maan is melting towards her and this gives her hope ...as soon as Maan overheard it ,the first thing he did was refusing to break her fast Ouch...Even today till the time Geet kept saying other things ,he was fine but the minute she started saying that his smile is giving her hopes ,he walked off Ouch...so its clear that he does not want to give her false hopes that he is in love with her because he is himself not yet sure of what he exactly feels for her ...he is doing his duties and being nice to her but he does not want Geet to think about it in some other sense  Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjalireddyy84TSharanmchoprashalipickachu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

I disagree... Geet already said she will wait for him... he is still fighting/discovering his feelings.. and that's an battle he has to fight alone... these feelings that he is getting are new to him so he needs time to accept them till then Geet should wait...

yaar I would be more worried if he had jumped in bed with her today...

Yes, she did but at the time Maan was still unsure of his feelings but since then Maan is only going from strength to strength in terms of making big speeches about marriage, companionship etc.  He may have forgotten everything but she has not.  At least when they busy getting the other couples ready for their SRs, Maan should have had a meaningful conversation with Geet saying that he knows that she may be recalling their own SR and longing for their togetherness again but he would like to give her his all only after developing stronger feelings for her. Geet can then repeat that dialogue about willing to wait till eternity.  That would have shown Maan's sensitivity without ruining his character.

lamsjyoti06mchoprashali

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06pickachu

Go to top