Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Preeto:Its because the CV team of RTM was different than the current CV team and so their vision of Maan and Geet r different from the old Creatives ka vision ...Old CVs portrayed Maaneet as a passionate couple while the new CVs r portraying them as a cute couple
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skg267

On the subject of RTM, about the raw passion:

I find this new post-ML Maan very sweet but completely unrelated to pre-love Maan. I try not to compare these episodes with the old ones, because this sweet, accommodating, adjusting Maan, pales in comparison to bitter workaholic who violently and passionately (physically) fought with himself and Geet every time his feelings began to surface, or later when they were questioned. Even RTM was the result of one such fight. The intense determination to "prove a point", while simultaneously being absorbed in Geet is what makes Maan so hot in this scene, according to me.

This is why I feel Maan needs to get his memory back. Otherwise, I will always feel a complete divide between pre-ML and post-ML GHSP because I feel the CVs have used ML as an excuse to push all of Dev's wrongdoings under the rug and take liberties with Maan and Geet's characters. It looks like they didn't have time to learn and understand the old love story so they thought they would whack Maan across the head and start a new one.

Instead of treating ML like a viable track, to take the story forward, as it seems they were doing until NT's exit, they have misused and overused the liberties it entailed to write their own version of MSK.

Honestly, I think they should gradually start bringing his memory back, like NOW, which mingled with his newly germinated feelings for Geet will provide an interesting track, give viewers a chance to reconnect with the characters, as they first fell in love with them, and therefore do some damage control for the filler weeks that we had to live through.

You're right theres a vast difference between that Maan & the one who's trying to struggle & juggle between the past & present -so the comparison is unjust.

We know that Maan always stringently protected his vulnerability or even his best tender side from coming out coz of the ill family dynamics & the enigmatic long forgotten character of Samira - instead of showing the breeze from past hitting Maan--and recreating the era of rekindling love & use the cross between his coming in terms with past +present with Samira 'n' Vicky entering in juncture-they give us Devini & their lovey dovey story😑
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo but i dont like cute Maneet , cute to har couple hai on TV it was passion what made Maneet diffrent from others 

SBS Updt

DD perfoming n ITA
Maan ko hua malaria  aur Geet karey party (i guess DD Performing with wahi )
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wowiee.. DD performing..thats great news..!! The ground event is on Sunday... Cant wait to watch already..!!

@Devini.. omg.. did they actually show a BACKHUG last nite.. :O  omg.. i was so lost in DD's adayein last nite i din notice.. n now that i did.. me feel pukish... ewww

@Jyo... so very true..
 from passion to cuteness.. Maneet.. Maneet na rahe...
original CVs kahin.. ghum ho gaye..
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Lily:Geet's every expression suggested that she wanted to submit herself to MSK ...she almost gave up in the end 😳😳...MSK stopped himself because the confession had not happened but Geet was all gone here πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..and can we really blame her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Jyo-- moi felt something then -but wasn't able to pinpoint the sentiments of what went behind Geet 'n' Maan- but now I feel as if I've understood & resolved that confusion-thanksπŸ˜ƒ

@Preeto-- Really I wish the old CVs-Richa Yamini , Nishi Ozza & Pawandeep -come back -we need their immaculate treatment & handling of story,characters,aesthetics-everything- coz Maaneet are flawless ,its proven with Maan Singh & Sandeep Sharma with the reigns πŸ˜ƒ

But we need back-up,side tracks etc-unfortunately PH is much too strongheaded to heed us
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Girls,

I just watched episode after my hectic day, and OMG what a episode, specially MaanEet scene, Muni toh dead na ji...Hai hai hai meri laal tamatar Geet was looking so gorgeous, set logo ka kya haal hota hoga, she is just like a barbie dol, so beautiful mashallah...Anyways anyways anyways my hot Maanwa is not less as well, what a look, what a smile, Muni toh dead na, hai hai hai...After 1 week i am commenting on episode, ufff yeh zaalim work...
Loved Maan letter to Geet, loved the whole MaanEet scene...When BD touched Geet i was like πŸ˜‘...I appreciate his work, but why touching touching😑,,,Murti ki tarah khada nahin ho sakta tha?😑...Anyways when i saw MaanEet in one frame after morethan a week, hai Muni ki toh jaan wapas aagaiee, and i have forgave this BD πŸ˜³...

Looking forward for tomorrow episode, i hope it will full of MaanEet...

Waise maarna nahin Melanie was looking cute as well in redπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

MB
Lily201 thumbnail
@Tanu & Preeto- Yipee -we'll have DD performing in ITAπŸ˜ƒ

So -is she gonna perform with Karan wahi of DMG fame??
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily201

@Tanu & Preeto- Yipee -we'll have DD performing in ITAπŸ˜ƒ

So -is she gonna perform with Karan wahi of DMG fame??

No idea.. m at work yaar

But KW isnt a good dancer  ...i wish she got some good dancer.. say like Sushant .. n ofcourse GC is the king.. 😳
Lily201 thumbnail
@Tanu-- If she performs with GC - I'll be sky high- their dance coordination is inimitable πŸ˜³
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Alll

hiiiπŸ€—

Moi want solo dance 4m DD nt jodi dance 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 splyyy wd KW n KSG no offense