Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 14

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my 25000th post and I'll make it on GC and his health problems. If he is suffering from dengue as per the latest news, he should start smearing himself with Odomos from head to foot, morning till night considering the fact that he has been a victim of this disease as well as malaria last year as well.  Female mosquitoes really seem to relish his blood.  All that boiled food must have enhanced its taste.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Wowww Ashhh Amazingg😳
I was Thinking My Dabba Wud Be Empty Now πŸ˜†
But Your Just FabbπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: swan20

I feel they have rushed into Maan's complete acceptance of Geet. Maybe its due to GC's unavailability and it was easier to show this than anything complex. But i wish they had shown Maan getting attracted to Geet and slowly falling in love with her. Right now the passion is missing from his side. He has accepted her because he has to and not because he feels that pull and intense feeling for her...

I dont think he has completely accepted Geet here ...his acceptance is only limited to accepting her as his wife and respecting the institution of marriage and trying to make attempts to show some care for her ...but the feeling of love and passion is yet to arise in him and mayb thats the reason why he walked off today when she was telling him about how she got hopes from his slight smile πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Opti

This is my 25000th post and I'll make it on GC and his health problems. If he is suffering from dengue as per the latest news, he should start smearing himself with Odomos from head to foot, morning till night considering the fact that he has been a victim of this disease as well as malaria last year as well.  Female mosquitoes really seem to relish his blood.  All that boiled food must have enhanced its taste.

Congrats for this post of yours πŸ‘πŸ‘..U should write this on GC's fan club on IF too ...I think he reads the comments there ..mayb he should hear out what his fans r saying about his boiled food habits πŸ€”
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Opti

Congts for 25000 posts πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

n ur Topic indeed gd hope GC follows dat diet πŸ€”
Opti thumbnail
Jyo, will we get a Mumbai trip next week or have they forgotten Mumbai altogether?  I think that client's wedding should be over by now considering that the Khuranas and the Amritsar circus went to Amritsar to get Bheeji's approval and have got back after performing the wedding. so at least a week should have passed by.  The client's wedding was only 3 days away at the time of the file loss.
@Opti- Congrats on your 25000th post πŸ€—

@Ash- Yes, I know you're just a student. It would be frickin' amazing if you were a doctor at the age of 16 πŸ˜† Only someone as intellect as Nandu can achieve that πŸ€£
Hate physics too, don't know why I took it but whatever am done with college πŸ˜† and more so why I went to the seminar because it was optional. I liked it though, it was quite inspiring. I've always preferred biology to chemistry and physics. 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Opti: Congrats dear!

Ok guys me going!
Good night!
Sweet dreams!
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti:I think MSK is either good with his tai-chi actions to express his feelings or he is good with those flowery sugar-coated taqdeer type dialogues πŸ˜† but he cannot express the real feelings ever which is his basic nature I feel and so mayb he is not given any dialogues regarding room or bed sharing yet πŸ€”..Mayb he is still not sure how to express it to Geet in words ,,.its easy to tell those flowery words about commitment and fresh start in a letter but sharing bed or room or getting physical with wife is something which a couple can discuss only when they truely feel from inside that they r a married couple which I feel MSK is not able to feel ..he has accepted the facts but cannot feel it yet ...
Opti thumbnail
Jyo, you should ask the IF admin team to give people like me who've had a long innings with IF (25000 posts and more) a different colour and name.  It is not fair that 5000 posts and 25000 posts are treated on the same level.  I'm fed up of being a IF-rockerz and I particularly hate that dark red colour they've given me. Please please please do something about it.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago