Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok see if Geet had finished her confession and then MSK left from there because he does not want to show his feelings to her yet ,I can understand but what shocked me was he left even when Geet was in the mid of her confession and she kept on telling him about how she is overwhelmed with his gestures ..there was nothing embarassing she said there ...So then why MSK left all of a sudden ?? 😕..something here does not look right to me simply becuase he leaves in between which does not look good since she has not finished her talk ..he basically leaves without hearing her fully which looked rather insulting here
I just rememberedd all those moments wen they had misunderstandings bcoz he didn't listen to it fully..bad habit na..rememba b4 begairaat fiascoo he didn't listen to geet saying how she is forgiving him for maaneet's future&maan misunderstood geet..but I just think this tym he had mood swingss🤣
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Tanu said he was feeling shy so he left🤔but Munda is not sharmaofying typess😆

Sorry for butting in but since when did the great Maan Singh Khurana become shy?😳🤣 or maybe he thought that Geet had cooties🤣
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Holaaa Does Anyonee Have WU Link?😳
here yu goo
@Fatima- She is mostly signed up for a new show along with Karan Wahi! Jeez I am so excited!😳

@Ash- Indian Macchars love Firangi🤣
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Mundaa is gonee more kanjoos🤣last year wne they had chanda mama engagement he made her wear a KHAANDAANI ring wid a chandi diamond...this tym yu culdn't even see da diamond🤣

Saree luks recycledd..ofcorusee blousee is recycledd😆
Can we really blame the Munda here Ashu 😭😭...poor Munda is feeding the entire Amritsar circus family free of cost fro months now 😆😆..no wonder he has to do all the kanjoosi in other departments 😆😆

@Anshu:Geet might hv smiled thinking MSK left after listening to her entire confession but MSK left in middle which Geet has not noticed ...so something is not right here 😕
@Ash,- Ah, take care dear ðŸ¤— I don't know why know find it funy when doctors fall sick ðŸ˜† 
I went to a science seminar today but it was physics, not your field. This is MSK's field of work, because to start a construction business he must of studied psychics, engineering and maybe even advanced maths. 

Originally posted by jyoti06

..he basically leaves without hearing her fully which looked rather insulting here
Exactly... I thought Geet will be sad and confused... but she was smiling...😕
Why in the world would you gift someone a saree and not gift them a blouse? ðŸ˜†

Yes even I thought it looked insulting as if munda didn't wanna hear Geet's confession!!!!!! there was nothing embarrassing about what geet was telling him...

I dont understand why Maaneet cannot share a bed now especially after Maan says he wants to make a new beginning with her and create new memories with her.  If he could not remember their marriage, he could have got married to her along with the two worthless couples and recreated their wedding night while those two were enjoying theirs.