India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hmmm, gifts...its such a beautiful gesture to gift someone!
Big or small its the thought that counts! 

Just small things that matter in life, one word, one emotion can make a world of difference!

EmbarrassedFew songs dedicated to Maaneet! Embarrassed

Edited by 49erFan - 22 September 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzTulsi ranisyamasastry_68Armu4evaLily201anjalireddyy84ISHQSalmanSeH_RockerzsecretkeeperTSharanjyoti06MishtyShona-Mayu-pennupickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!Approve

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructivelyin all its gloryBig smile

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566472

Dadi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568732

MSK
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569633

Dev
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571442

Dialogues
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572317

Brij and Yash
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573564

Sameera
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574594

Arjun
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575672

Marketing
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576750

Geet
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1577842

Symbolism
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by 49erFan - 22 September 2011 at 9:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201pennu-Mayu-pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Today's Episode was sort of a relief actually as I was dreading the Devini and Lucky-Preeto SR but thank god we were sparred from that torture and were instead given a good pleasant Maaneet scene  inspite of the crisis and so well done CVs Thumbs Up

I absolutely loved the Maaneet pillar scene ...very good editing ..very sensible dialogues and very tender moments shown between a couple just like it happens in a arranged marriage during initial stages of attraction Embarrassed

Maaneet pillar scene indicated that slowly MSK is feeling the attraction for his wife's beauty and so he could not control himself from holding her hand there but the minute he realised that he is going a bit extra with his feelings ,he stopped himself and made it look as if he is just doing his husband's duty but he knows that the attraction was genuine and even Geet today could feel it in his letter as well as his eyes WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Geet is overwhelmed with the fact that MSK not only gifts her a saree for a new beginning but also acknowledges his shortcomings because of his ML in a letter for the first time Embarrassed...what stood out in the entire letter was his last sign off where he said "Tumhara Maan" Embarrassed

Even though GC's BD was used in Maaneet scene but CVs very smartly included one scene where both GC and DD were in same frame thus made it look as if both did the scene together and so the trp viewers will never be able to make out that GC-DD actually shot it separately ...so a good mix of editing here ClapClap...

I really hope GC recovers soon and we get many more such Maaneet scenes with GC-DD in same frame now as the initial phase of attraction in a arranged marriage can b shown brilliantly by these two actors if both r in same frame Embarrassed

Thank god we dint witness Devini or LacTo CON saga today but both their first night was shown for a short time Big smile...It seems CVs finally took pity on its viewers CryLOL

Den is definitely stalked and we got the proof today when Geet told MSK that her "Circus" family must b doing something Big smile...this Circus word was first introduced in Den and then it went outside Cool,..So CVs if u all r really stalking us ,then plss take our positive feedbacks and give us what we want once GC-DD r fully fit and fine Embarrassed...

Even though I liked the Maaneet scene but I hv slight issues with it Ermm ;
  • One issue is I dont want Maan to fall for Geet out of his duty towards her as a husband as it will look more like a favour than natural love Ouch ;Initially Maan fell for Geet in a natural way after feeling the initial attraction and passion for her and this time too CVs should take this same route where MSK should develop natural desire and passion for Geet as a lover and not just as husband doing his duty Smile ;
  • Another issue is everytime whenever MSK talks about fresh new start and new memories ,I m scared that his memory might never return Cry ;This is what I dont want Ouch ;I want MSK to slowly start getting flashes of his past with Geet which will automatically lead to MSK feeling  all the natural desire and passion for Geet all over again and only then he will not treat this relationship just as duty here Embarrassed ;So I hope CVs eventually start showing MSK getting his past flashes slowly and steadily which will make him restless and more passionate towards Geet Embarrassed

Now that I m done with my Maaneet scene praising...will do my regular cribbing now LOL 

• What is Mamaji still doing in KM ?? Angry...MSK brought Lucky as his responsibility but why Mamaji ?? Angry...Is this KM or a dharamshala Ouch
  • Why is Geet made the cupid for Devini and LacTo here when her own married life is still in mess ??Angry..I can understand that GC is recovering and so they cant show much of Maaneet but then why not keep Devini and LacTo tracks separate from Maaneet here rather than involving them in the circus Angry ;Let Devini and LacTo sort out their own issues themselves rather than Geet interfering in them Ouch(This point is based on the star one article which came out today)
  • We always wanted Geet to go to office but she was reduced to a dumb OTT housewife chopping onions in kitchen while Nandu is shown so ambitious and all set to go to office ..Why why why ?? Angry
  • Last but not the least can Devini and LacTo be packed off to a never ending honeymoon once Maaneet returns in full form CryCry

Some points to ponder ...

In the last scene today MSK walked off in the middle of geet's confession Ouch ..whenever Geet talks about how his smile or his little gestures r giving her hopes ,he takes a step back ..he did the same thing even during Teej after the sindoor-candle scene when Geet told Dadima about how Maan is melting towards her and this gives her hope ...as soon as Maan overheard it ,the first thing he did was refusing to break her fast Ouch ...Even today till the time Geet kept saying other things ,he was fine but the minute she started saying that his smile is giving her hopes ,he walked off  Cry...so its clear that MSK does not want to give her false hopes that he is in love with her because he is himself not yet sure of what he exactly feels for her ...he is doing his duties and being nice to her but he does not want Geet to think about it in some other sense Ermm

Episode Rating:8/10...Only for the Maaneet scene ..even though it was with BD but knowing the circumstances I thought it was very well done Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 September 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cheema_rsyamasastry_68-amulya-Lily201anjalireddyy84ishpreet-Deepzz-9staroneserialsISHQSalmanSeH_RockerzsecretkeeperpennuMishtyShona-Mayu-49erFanshaliXSilentPrayersXpickachu

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Waiting for 2 SRs today with bated breath!!! Bring it on CVs!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Geet playing cupid to other couples when she herself sleeps in a different room than her husbandErmm  at least the other couples sleep in the same room!!!!!!  Has she taken over dadi's role????

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethisyamasastry_68Lily201babygurl10anjalireddyy84ISHQSalmanSejyoti06Mallika113pennuMishtyShona-Mayu-shalipickachu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Why is Geet playing cupid for the 2 newly weds...OuchOuch Her own marriage needs delicate handling and here she is wasting time sorting out other people's issues...Angry

Dev-Nandini trouble in paradise only confirms the fact that the guy is completely useless...LOL For him marriage means CON, rest all he's incapable of handling...TongueLOL

How dare Lucky call Preeto fat...AngryAngry Was he not aware of her weight before marriage. Mahesh Pandey's sense of humour is pathetic. First he glorifies alcoholism in the name of comedy...Thumbs Down and now he's making fun of weight issues...Thumbs Down

Apparently GC is back on the sets...welcome back...Big smile Hoping to see some Maaneet scenes without BDs today...Embarrassed

Edited by swan20 - 22 September 2011 at 10:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethisyamasastry_68Lily201anjalireddyy84ISHQSalmanSejyoti06pennuMishtyShona-Mayu-shali

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Reserved!

Hey DevilzHug

Well I am still in Maaneet land after that wonderfully executed Maaneet scene!

For the first time in this week after yesterday's episode; I loved the Episode!Embarrassed

I mean DD manages to look Gorgeous even if she is romancing a Pillar! Lucky Pillar and Luckier Mr. GC!Day Dreaming

Now that I will not comment on the Amritsar Circus; I will come straight to the Maaneet scene!

The Symbolism!

Well this was a continuation from yesterdays scene and the Letter Loop closure post the Amritsar fiasco! This was the first time since the whole ML started that Maan acknowledged Geet and her efforts in their relation! He liked her determination and her belief in her love; their relation; their marriage! 

I loved the fact that instead now running away from their relation he has decided to give a new start! The Fluid formula worked yesterday also! As I a said that the Liquid medium always seals them; exactly what was executed! The scene of yesterday with the Milk was very auspicious; and this has indeed led them to the new start!

My main question- Isn't he going to remember anything related to their past?Ouch

Maan had been very less vocal about his feelings but has always managed to do with his killer eyes! And when he is not physically present; he writes such beautiful words to convey his feelings; his emotions; and Maan did exactly this today!

The scene in which they shy when they realized that they are in contact with each other was fabulously done! The Shyness; the awkwardness; the first feeling of attraction!

Hatts Off GurTi!ClapClap

Okay now my Water theory repeating again tomorrow!

The water always binds them-
1. The river scene!
2. The Behene De scene!
3. The numerous Hot Tai Chi scene when Maan breaks slabs of ice!
4. Many others!

Okay enough of my chatter now!

Do read and reply on my new post!

GurTi Get Well Soon!Hug

Love
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 22 September 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethisyamasastry_68Armu4evaLily201anjalireddyy84ISHQSalmanSejyoti06Mallika113MishtyShona

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hello everyone Hug
wats up ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201H_Rockerz-Mayu-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg...GC just got nice fit and bulky...i wanted him to regain his old weight...and he finally did...BUT again he will come back skinny why oh why oh why this happens!!
with GC even i am back with a bang wohooo

but please GC BETTER be nice and fit...i don't like my men to be too skinnyROFL
please please somebody ahem, feed himBig smile

have not seen epi...res for now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syamasastry_68Lily201anjalireddyy84jyoti06pennuMishtyShona-Mayu-shalipickachu

Go to top