dad dead for sure, the spoiler of ASR dad is fake

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ASR says today "pata kya mehsoos hota hai, jab apn maa baba ki chita jalate hai, something of that sort!"

This indicates that his father is dead! chita jalayee, means not even bhram that they think he is dead, but he is living in some part of the world! But for sure he is dead! Thank God! I dint like that spoiler! 

Pronbably it was a wrong bit of news . No offense to the one who have spread it!
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
Originally posted by community_drive

ASR says today "pata kya mehsoos hota hai, jab apn maa baba ki chita jalate hai, something of that sort!"

This indicates that his father is dead! chita jalayee, means not even bhram that he is dead, and he is living in some part of the world! But for sure he is dead! Thank God! I dint like that spoiler!
yeah.It seems so, The spoiler is not true
I think that person who posted the spoilers did not post acutal spoiler..

They were just sketches of what could happen in the future... of how the story MIGHT shape up!
Goosh why do these people try to confuse us? Fake spoilers 👎🏼
M soo happy dat it wz fake...i dint lyk it either...wise bhi the spoiler also said his dad wz mohan kapoor or smthing frm kmh2...so its definitely fake...yipeee
I told then n there that these kinds of tracks are not planned such early n they don't decide any character so soon n even if it does then they dont reveal it until and unless they are 100% implementing it..but those fake spoilers didnt even relate to the current storyline so I never believed it anyways.
yeah i knw its confusing😕...

coz its he said " patah hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni dete hai...???

dn he said .kaisa lagta hai jab apne maa -baap ko jalakar ghar aate hai.??? dt seemed mre lk general...

i think its better we dont let -ve buzz spread in d forum till ny official update or article...

one part of the spoiler is nt true!!!!
n u knw wat m jst lovng it!!!!
Originally posted by adits7

yeah i knw its confusing😕...

coz its he said " patah hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni dete hai...???

dn he said .kaisa lagta hai jab apne maa -baap ko jalakar ghar aate hai.??? dt seemed mre lk general...

i think its better we dont let -ve buzz spread in d forum till ny official update or article...

What ever, but I have this bechainii k atleast tomorrow he speaks gud to khushi
I should have not believed that spoilers.. I won't anymore unless it's coming from proper sources.