India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

dad dead for sure, the spoiler of ASR dad is fake

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ASR says today "pata kya mehsoos hota hai, jab apn maa baba ki chita jalate hai, something of that sort!"

This indicates that his father is dead! chita jalayee, means not even bhram that they think he is dead, but he is living in some part of the world! But for sure he is dead! Thank God! I dint like that spoiler! 

Pronbably it was a wrong bit of news . No offense to the one who have spread it!

Edited by community_drive - 22 September 2011 at 9:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwaniArnavKhushi1996shim_capbtghoshHarpreet.Mpri12pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

ASR says today "pata kya mehsoos hota hai, jab apn maa baba ki chita jalate hai, something of that sort!"

This indicates that his father is dead! chita jalayee, means not even bhram that he is dead, and he is living in some part of the world! But for sure he is dead! Thank God! I dint like that spoiler!
yeah.It seems so, The spoiler is not true
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think that person who posted the spoilers did not post acutal spoiler..

They were just sketches of what could happen in the future... of how the story MIGHT shape up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harpreet.M

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Goosh why do these people try to confuse us? Fake spoilers Thumbs Down
icu_24 Newbie
icu_24
icu_24

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
M soo happy dat it wz fake...i dint lyk it either...wise bhi the spoiler also said his dad wz mohan kapoor or smthing frm kmh2...so its definitely fake...yipeee
alishba45 Senior Member
alishba45
alishba45

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I told then n there that these kinds of tracks are not planned such early n they don't decide any character so soon n even if it does then they dont reveal it until and unless they are 100% implementing it..but those fake spoilers didnt even relate to the current storyline so I never believed it anyways.
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yeah i knw its confusingConfused...

coz its he said " patah hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni dete hai...???

dn he said .kaisa lagta hai jab apne maa -baap ko jalakar ghar aate hai.??? dt seemed mre lk general...

i think its better we dont let -ve buzz spread in d forum till ny official update or article...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45pbtghosh

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
one part of the spoiler is nt true!!!!
n u knw wat m jst lovng it!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index