Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

CB WU 22.9.11-Radhika gets to know the real Barkha (Page 8)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Actually this is the time period for it  its from 13 to 27th sept

This is the time of Pitr paksh and one can do many things to appease ones pitras. fathers forefathers

Yes and it ends with Mahalaya...the begining of Durga Puja for us...CryCryCryCry...that is the time I miss Kolkata the most CryCry...I miss waking up to Chandi Path broadcasted early in the morning on radio and it is played in almost all bengali household. I have never paid attention to the Chandi Path but liked listening to it in the background  and dreaming about all the nice dresses that I will get and all the nice food that I will get to eat during pujo.Cry

oh dear Misti dont feel bad Chandi path you can record and play but all that delicious and mouthwatering traditonal food and smells cant bring them to you and then running and attending  different Durga pandals in the streets Day Dreaming in new cloths well that is something cant be recreated in London

Edited by chalhov - 22 September 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Actually this is the time period for it  its from 13 to 27th sept

This is the time of Pitr paksh and one can do many things to appease ones pitras. fathers forefathers

Yes and it ends with Mahalaya...the begining of Durga Puja for us...Cry...that is the time I miss Kolkata the most CryCry...I miss waking up to Chandi Path broadcasted early in the morning on radio and it is played in almost all bengali household. I have never paid attention to the Chandi Path but liked listening to it in the background  and dreaming about all the nice dresses that I will get and all the nice food that I will get to eat during pujo.Cry

Is this Pitr paksh is called shraaddha for fifteen days and No shubh karya is done during this period . give food and clothes to pandit in the name of   one's ancestors, especially dead parents ?
Yes Neerja it is

Neerjaa

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

misti73

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

misti73

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THANKS MISTI FOR THE UPDATE.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustShanta

Originally posted by radhameera

thanks for the wonderful update can u say me what is the meaning of "pitrapaksh's bhog"? that barkha told in precap

Mishti, thank you for UP,

can u indulge me, please for butting in,in your thread 
some may appreciate thanks a lot

Shanta this thread is not mine...its a written update. Anyway you are welcome to butt into my thread.Big smile
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Thanks Misti for the great update. You hit bingo today with an awesome episode. Loved BB Clap for spoiling Mad Barkha's plans. Hope Radhika informs Dev and does not try to handle Mad Barkha on her own.

Yes the episode was good...as for Radhika lets see...all I know tht she will require all her strength and will power now. 
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

totally weird story this is becoming - don't know who is good & bad anymore. thanks for the update.

Majority of characters in this story are grey...they are neither positive or good nor negative or bad...they will do whatever they think is beneficial for them ...so sometimes they will help the lead and sometimes they won't...but isn't that human nature? Human beings are not one dimensional good or bad...we all have different shades of grey in us.

Go to top