Humse Hai Life

AUTOPSY OF PERSONAL things RAGHAV magic blwn AWAY

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 hey all i am RAJIN90 . so here is scheduled rants another INNING.

i really liked today's episode . yeah its truth . after watching SARABHAI VS. SARBHAI 6:00 pm telecast i was more positive and ready for this episode . why its something unique because i rarely praise INDIAN CONTINENT CINEMA let alone the LIKENESS. i support truth and truth is this cinema is a wastage of resources. i end the story here. lets move to today's best episode of the week .

ELITE did the autopsy of SIA TRUNK/BAG/LUGGAGE whatever . yeah i was confused what that thing really is .  i discussed it with my sister . what she think about that thing. proper words are needed for proper representation . isn't it ?

yesterday i had supported SIA . today is again the day to smile and taunt the ELITE'S
wow LS lower standard and RICH are busy to check out the famous designer ms. SIA new FASHION designs . its so much lower standard that RICH needed to not only touch it but tried on themselves too. its so much LS that it provided the best entertainment of life time to RICH. wow that much precious if SIA LS personal things are then when SIA gonna show something of good then it will be sold in millions to ART collectors or big fashion houses .

RICH are stupid in approach . isn't it a TINT of their status to not only touch so called LS things but made their entertainment out of it . such poor souls.

i am done with RICH thing. why didn't i used ELITE . because their exist many ELITE student who have not so much narrow mind views and most didn't participated in it .

i was surprise to see that RAGHAV with full cool mode completely participated in this public event.

ARJUN had nothing much to perform today. ARJUN is DORM HEAD but didn't showed much control over others. well in boarding schools these kinda matters happen,how much,i don't know.
but i think in every school rules exist and RICH being acting like that is too much against them.
manners exist and people have enough conscience to not participate in this manner in such activities. well this cinema likes to show RICH like that . this is the view of this cinema.

BONNI is too much active . even VISHAL the boss is behind in terms of making fun of so called GARIB'S.

SIA was in crying mode and said that it wasn't in her dream. but this is reality . everyone face troubles at start when move to something new.

and in this whole MEAN TEENAGE and pre adulthood world things get really mean.
everyone would have cried . so we can understand situation of SIA.

DAMN BUT I DON'T CRY . I AM NOW A TOUGH and RECKLESS HUMAN .

here ARJUN didn't liked this whole event and was a bit furious because of RAGHAV.

so  SIA IN CRYING MODE cool HERO makes the entry into the scene.
wow. that SORRY was so much RASH or DRY . it was FORMAL . no feelings in it.naaah that SORRY had the TAG of cool RAGHAV and his individuality .

a ineffective sorry which concentrated on RAGHAV more. it made SIA angry a bit .
but it was good because it diverted SIA attention.

SORRY didn't worked  but VISHAL made entry and SIA again afraid by this persona and moved backward lost control and bang bang bang RAGHAV is their to catch the main female lead in GOOD ROMANTIC POSE.

SIA getting scared by VISHAL is a bit confusing act . SIA knows it . i am NOT THE SIA.

this is the 2ND EYELOCK . well i have no problems with EYELOCK. EYELOCK occur in real world too . but i dislike these kinda melodramatic EYELOCK's .

male and female lead starts this act wherever possible. then the cool breeze start for a few seconds . this is completely idiotic . this way something sensible is converted into complete nonsense.

but i know many really prefer these scenes and drool over them. hahaha RAGHAV still remember and identity SIA of that night . and that cute wink .

as usual SIA reacted and both moved in opposite direction . sigh . i am dead bored watching these kinda acts . this cinema never rest .isn't it. they think every human of this continent is a big fat lousy stupid personality .well most are exclude RAJIN90.

now most interesting scene after this eyelock scene is VISHAL RAGHAV talk .

VISHAL try to provoke and even tried to instigate RAGHAV against ARJUN.
but here creators gave indication of future fight between RAGHAN AND ARJUN

and in last episode . pretty TO TERI hot to meri LINE again shows what is in mind of creators.
this kinda rivalry among 2 best friends or brothers we have seen so many times that even this track begs mercy.

can't they live without LOVE TRIANGLE'S . so its done . from start everyone knows that this gonna happen one or other day . but ARJUN is more favourite of people.

i am done for today and i hope someone will agree with me on various issues.

see ya all on MONDAY NIGHT.

KEEP ON WATCHING HUMSE HAI LIFE

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

0ooo god u liking any other serial cept ur so called fav sara bhai,...me super shocked!!

hope u wont b making dis forum dirty like other forums!!

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz dude dn't make this forum dirty...if u dn't likt the shw then its simple dn't watch it

nd i second everything@asmi202 as said...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i agree with asmi and nikku you girls are *ABSLT *right!!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanxx yaara!!

Originally posted by: mjht_one

plz dude dn't make this forum dirty...if u dn't likt the shw then its simple dn't watch it

nd i second everything@asmi202 as said...

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gosh..u dnt lyk d show
lolz..

i loved d show..
i watchd whole week episodes on saturday...n i must tell u...m in lov wid ds show
awsum concept...cheerful cast...fab

mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
i had one more idea...a better one...why not conduct ur AUTOPSY...