Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Jab Khushi nay dekha Arnav ka ek naya roop! (Page 7)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooh_91

Originally posted by mazkachazka

you know mahi ek secret batao??i just loooved today's episode compared to the ones we had last week and this week!!bravo on cv's part to show such beautiful side of arnav and loved how he was shouting at khushi in pain,only if he knew khushi was an orphan too,just like him!!

im literally floating high after today's doze,so different and touching !!

u  spoke my heart out :)

Looks like we're all in this together!!Big smile

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

you right! it was such anamzing feeling today! really except being hot he can be softie too! the way he behaved with that little kid it was truly a pleasure to watch! must say barun in an fab actor! and man! when that girl asked apke mom dad..his expressions!! too good!
and khushi's point of view is too changing! just loving this..Hug
it was a treat to watch seriously!Big smile

Sweetie pie being a softie pie!!...how cute... today's epi was just cuteness personified!!
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
It was really adorable.. I've seen it a couple of times already and I really loved it.
I hope Khushi's views towards him changes and I really wish that he knew that Khushi is an orphan like him too.. They both share the same thing..
I was really touched by the Mandir scene and the room scene with Khushi & Arnav.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index