Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

*'* WU - Sep. 22 Nightmare on Chawri Bazar !! *'* (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Seems Like good fun episode, I will enjoy it as zabardasti he sahi Suhana is doing something!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Seems Like good fun episode, I will enjoy it as zabardasti he sahi Suhana is doing something!

I think Dadi is here to push Suhana's buttons to make her do housework, as kashyaps never pushed her but do expect her to. which is nice other than Ishan Friend, none pushed suhana. This may prepare her for Mumbai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I loved Ragini today saw a glimpse of Achi Bahu episode, loved the teasing of Ishika and Meena Kumari, done very well by every one.
Netri I agree with you about Suhana, previously Ishaan use to guide her all the time and she use to listen to her all the time even at that time she didnt realised her love for him . The precap was shown differently in OBS , she gave this lecture to Suli who was about to get married.
Anyways , I loved Ragini today. Dadaji was great too, along with very good performance by Ilaish , first bit  was good. Anita jee as the Dadi Number 1 was good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammjtruelegend_ProcrastinatoriViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Is this your 1st update Netri? Not sure if you did one before or not, my memory is dying. OuchAnyways thankyou for the update.

O I loved the episode. Like Di, I also thought about the achhi bahu episode, where Suhana puts the ghunghat on...so funny.LOL  Anita Kanwal was good too, they were all good infact, even Shyam, the actor play Ilesh! For a change I liked his acting! Now coming to Ragini, gosh that girl is so good. Right from the beginning where she's waiting for KD till the end, her expressions and comic timing LOLand acting was great, loved it! It was a thoroughly enjoyable episode! Big smile

This part is mix and match of a couple of OBS parts. The KD/Saroj was one full track, of which we've already seen half (in the Amroha wedding)and then there's the Suli track. They've done some editing and amalgamated bits and pieces, which works well too!

I wish they would show the Suli track, it was a small track but it was very good. It was full of sentiments and realisation and maturity of Lolita, I wish they'd show it in SGP for Suhana too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatoriViewsNimbuMirchi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by venture

I think Dadi is here to push Suhana's buttons to make her do housework, as kashyaps never pushed her but do expect her to. which is nice other than Ishan Friend, none pushed suhana. This may prepare her for Mumbai.

Yes and also I am hoping that they'll show how the ladies/bahus bonded more while teaching Suhana how to cut/prepare vegetable/cook/wash, etc etc. It was shown SOOO nicely in OBS. I hope they do something similar here too! I know I'm being too optimistic but hey ho!

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Just saw the precap, oh my! My jaan is talking so adorably.Heart Mashallah all the bashing is showing some results, Suhana seems so sensible and sensitive, just like before, she's reminding me of Lolita, oh those were the golden days!! Day Dreaming feel like giving her A BIG HUG aHugnd LOTS of KISSES!Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shilu999_balani_ProcrastinatoriViewsNimbuMirchi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I have done WU before Multiple times but I m doing it again after such a long time like almost 6 months or so later . Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendMadameX

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I have done WU before Multiple times but I m doing it again after such a long time like almost 6 months or so later . Big smile

Really? I don't remember, sorryOuch...Ive had a lot on my mind and I honestly cannot recall your previous ones. I'm sure they were very good just like this one.

iViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index