*'* WU - Sep. 22 Nightmare on Chawri Bazar !! *'* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

I think Dadi is here to push Suhana's buttons to make her do housework, as kashyaps never pushed her but do expect her to. which is nice other than Ishan Friend, none pushed suhana. This may prepare her for Mumbai.

Yes and also I am hoping that they'll show how the ladies/bahus bonded more while teaching Suhana how to cut/prepare vegetable/cook/wash, etc etc. It was shown SOOO nicely in OBS. I hope they do something similar here too! I know I'm being too optimistic but hey ho!
Just saw the precap, oh my! My jaan is talking so adorably.❤️ Mashallah all the bashing is showing some results, Suhana seems so sensible and sensitive, just like before, she's reminding me of Lolita, oh those were the golden days!! 😍 feel like giving her A BIG HUG a🤗nd LOTS of KISSES!❤️

I have done WU before Multiple times but I m doing it again after such a long time like almost 6 months or so later . 😃

I have done WU before Multiple times but I m doing it again after such a long time like almost 6 months or so later . 😃

Really? I don't remember, sorry...Ive had a lot on my mind and I honestly cannot recall your previous ones. I'm sure they were very good just like this one.
Thanks for the update Netri

Well, it's a first for me...nice to see you writing the update. 😊
     is it just me or anyone else felt the same way   ...

1 )    suhana jaban ladaing with KDadi left & right. Upto a point where in fron of elders not to mention guests ( KDadi's family ) she said 2 things, ishan to divorce her, n   she will not do leg press. How would look in front of guests KDadi's son, DIL, n Grand daugter r sitting rigt there.

2)   yesterday, they said not to talk husbands in front of KDadi & today Ishan - suhana totally chipking standing in front of her 😆

Ekta I did WU before U came. 😉
Thanks for the update netri..
Thx fr the update Nets..loved Dadaji's line...and also enjoyed interactions btw KD and Suhana...the precap ws promising
thanks for the update dear netri