Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Finally Gopi takes Rashi down with her!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well just like the laptop washing time, Gopi tells everything Rashi said to her about the channel being good n how she encouraged her to watch it..
then says even what Rashi said was coming on the channel..so rashi had to justify herself too...

so rashi is blasted off just as much as Gopi by Koki.today they they got the earful equally..(.well except for Aham blasting only Gopi)

so now Gopi is at least trying to justify herself..n Rashi is not getting away like earlier..so as i said once before also now a days only 50% of the kalakaris work...so it's kindaff an improvement i guess..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

i agree with you.

i did not think that Gopi will tell anyone about Rashi. But she did. she told them that it was Rashi's idea to watch tv and learn. Thank God.

Its a good beginning.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yes sunara,

even my mother was happy that today gopi opened her mouth.

it was so heart breaking when gopi asked rashi to explain them. She really belives her sister a lot.

good what wil happen to her when she wil know the truth, she wil get a heart attack and wil be depressed.

then maybe ahem wil get a heart from her and console her.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gopi revealed that Rashi behn had told her that the cable was disconnected and that she should ring to connect it, and she did, also when Aham came closer to her she revealed the 3 channels that Rashi told her were useful for studying and she watching that...Jigar back her to say yes the teaching channels these days are very good for studying and it's a good idea, Aham shouts at him that its a bakwas idea...save it to say both girls Gopi and Rashi were blasted by Kokila and Aham blastered Gopi and told her to go to her room and study there and not waste time a day before exam on watching TV.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

yes sunara,

even my mother was happy that today gopi opened her mouth.

it was so heart breaking when gopi asked rashi to explain them. She really belives her sister a lot.

good what wil happen to her when she wil know the truth, she wil get a heart attack and wil be depressed.

then maybe ahem wil get a heart from her and console her.

aww..the part in red..it really was very touching..the way gopi's eyes light up with a bit of hope that her rashiben will help her..n take her side n explain 2 the others n save her..u know that is how u look at ur didi..hoping her to fix everything..
it kindaff reminded me of how when we were kids i used run to my cousin sis for the same whenever i was in trouble be it at skul when i 4got 2 take smthing or any other situation...n she always looked out for me..n gopi is expecting the same 4m her elder sister too..

poor gopi is truly gonna get a huge shock when she realizes how different the reality is..

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am pleased Gopi mentioned Rashi but I felt after that Gopi was treated unfairly.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is all happning cos of tht stupid rashi 😡  cos of rashi gopi gts tld off n bn shoutd at n also been tld tht she wnt pass the exam, ahem hw cn ahem say tht she wnt pass, she will pass am sure there is a sayin like whn ur going to sumthin gd n pple say  tht u wnt pass or u wnt gt it, n tht sayin alwayz  cme tru he shudnt of said tht to her cos of him gopi might nt pass bt i reali want her to pass n she will just have to wait to see wht happens... bt im reali reali  glad tht she mentiond rashi's name.. 

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
gogopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one thing is clear from laptop episode to cable episode... Gopi cannot think on her own... till SNS ends...

poor raashi😡 must be exhuasted ... thinking for herself and gopi and half of modi-bhavan

CV's you've got us there👏
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is the only time where i like her innocence and honesty...out of this she say all the truth and this is good...she should keep on doing this rather then getting stammerd at a single word...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, rashi was put to the war front but our dear jigarji as always came to rescue her only to hear " sab bakwaas hey" from our angry man.😆
Gopi got the full blast and rashi was smirking and tomorrow will start with rashi's phone call to urmi" mummy" 😡