India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi used as a punching bag (Page 2)

nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
i totally agree its time gopi put a fight both mother and son used her to take there furstration out on gopi insted of kinjal only person always help her is hetal aunty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayano

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I just watched it again the words Kokila was using it was obvious she was speaking about Kinjal, and Gopi shouldn't have cried, in fact I want her to know that her mother-in-law only loves her when Gopi does something outstanding the rest of the time she treats her like she is nothing.

Kokila said to her, you gave you the permission to put the cable back on, is she a child, why does she need permission to put on the cable, she's a family member, a mistake is a mistake, I'm ashamed at you...hold on a minute... ashamed of someone putting on the television. She was obviously speaking to Kinjal and taking out all her anguish on poor Gopi, which is using her like a punching bag.

That's really savage behaviour as Gopi yes she is an orphan she has no-one to turn to, doesn't mean she can't be hurt, I would like her to stop crying now, as it's an outlet for the hurt people are causing her, I want her to keep the anger and show them...it's enough now, I want her to get educated and leave this house where you need to get permission to do everything, where you husband doesn't respect you, it's all stemming from him if he respected her his mother would be scared to speak like that to her, but because she doesn't have her husbands' love she's spoken to like that...enough is enough.
it was shameful, today kokila was talking about kinjal but taking out their frustration on gopii hated kokila today because of her Aham said some hurtful words to Gopi  when we think he is going forward we get a big surprise instead he is going 10 steps back.  Gopi did not deserve any of this at all, it was all kokila fault disgusting

Kokila's love is conditional on Gopi taking any shouting from her and regularly apologising and appeasing her mother-in-law...also Gopi crying whenever she is abused by Kokila and Aham makes her come out smiling and happy again as it's an outlet for her anguish, if she kept it inside she would be stronger and would have the resolve to make it on her own. I want her to stop crying now, seen enough of it. What sort of girl tears that never dry. The tears don't even move her abusers, so it's better she stops it already.

today it hurt to see them going back to all the way back with their behavior with her..n she takes it silently..u know many times i have wished she would stop crying n bottle her pain n one day explode..but gopi isn't the kind to explode she is like a sponge that absorbs everyone hurt n gives back a sunny smile..that is her coping mechanism..that is what has given this girl strength to get up every morning n face the world for the past 18 or so years..a small kindness goes a long way with gopi..it is like the hurt so terrible never happened when the abuser later on shows a meager amount of kindness to her..be it a small praise or a simple thank u will make her day..i think that is what defines gopi's character..her endless hope..

so unless she let go of her pain then n there through her tears she might end up having an emotional breakdown..she is too simple to hold back her pain n that is her weakness..

it was sick of kokila to do that to her n as Nafisa said her love for gopi is conditional..she couldn't lash out at kinjal to her heart's content so she did it to poor gopi who didn't do anything...she cares for gopi when it suits her..if u truly love a person it'll never be the case..

u know coming to Aham's hurtful words..it was heartbreaking to hear him say to her 'i don't think u'll pass at this rate'..he is killing her whole dedication, all the effort she put in with those few words..

i wonder if he'll one day manage to kill the love she feels in her heart for him..he or actually non of them deserve to have her..she deserves some1 who'll loves her irrespective of all her shortcomings n mistakes..loves her for the beautiful person she is.

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
kokila is totally wrong and ahem also both are frustated from kinjal and make a target gopi...Angry whats going on ??? in this serial ...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 22 September 2011 at 8:11pm
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

If gopi was in the real world I think she would have committed sucide...I really think so... this is so sad.  My heart goes out to gopi and people like gopi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gogopiSimi0808simibrar1990

Go to top