India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi used as a punching bag

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
by Aham n kokila today,  both are frustrated by kinjals action  because gopi does not answer back both abused her Angry she had only put cable on not as if she had done the ad 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanogogopisandyuksimibrar1990ANJ4princessunara-Nafisa-..Roopal..

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Imagine what would have happend if gopi did the ad

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanosandyukANJ4suk19

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
well it is not a new thing..everyone abuse her and use her as a punching bag just because she is meek n innocent and will not defy them..
all of them in the serial other than for a few take advantage on her cz of her nature..that is the way of the world..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanogogopisandyukANJ4suk19-Nafisa-

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Gopi is an easy target. There is no way Rashi would stand for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4-Nafisa-

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
omg...wow...great comparison...she was seriously used as a punching bag...just couz she can't say anything...
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I just watched it again the words Kokila was using it was obvious she was speaking about Kinjal, and Gopi shouldn't have cried, in fact I want her to know that her mother-in-law only loves her when Gopi does something outstanding the rest of the time she treats her like she is nothing.

Kokila said to her, you gave you the permission to put the cable back on, is she a child, why does she need permission to put on the cable, she's a family member, a mistake is a mistake, I'm ashamed at you...hold on a minute... ashamed of someone putting on the television. She was obviously speaking to Kinjal and taking out all her anguish on poor Gopi, which is using her like a punching bag.

That's really savage behaviour as Gopi yes she is an orphan she has no-one to turn to, doesn't mean she can't be hurt, I would like her to stop crying now, as it's an outlet for the hurt people are causing her, I want her to keep the anger and show them...it's enough now, I want her to get educated and leave this house where you need to get permission to do everything, where you husband doesn't respect you, it's all stemming from him if he respected her his mother would be scared to speak like that to her, but because she doesn't have her husbands' love she's spoken to like that...enough is enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merunrayanoANJ4suk19princessunara

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I just watched it again the words Kokila was using it was obvious she was speaking about Kinjal, and Gopi shouldn't have cried, in fact I want her to know that her mother-in-law only loves her when Gopi does something outstanding the rest of the time she treats her like she is nothing.

Kokila said to her, you gave you the permission to put the cable back on, is she a child, why does she need permission to put on the cable, she's a family member, a mistake is a mistake, I'm ashamed at you...hold on a minute... ashamed of someone putting on the television. She was obviously speaking to Kinjal and taking out all her anguish on poor Gopi, which is using her like a punching bag.

That's really savage behaviour as Gopi yes she is an orphan she has no-one to turn to, doesn't mean she can't be hurt, I would like her to stop crying now, as it's an outlet for the hurt people are causing her, I want her to keep the anger and show them...it's enough now, I want her to get educated and leave this house where you need to get permission to do everything, where you husband doesn't respect you, it's all stemming from him if he respected her his mother would be scared to speak like that to her, but because she doesn't have her husbands' love she's spoken to like that...enough is enough.
it was shameful, today kokila was talking about kinjal but taking out their frustration on gopii hated kokila today because of her Aham said some hurtful words to Gopi  when we think he is going forward we get a big surprise instead he is going 10 steps back.  Gopi did not deserve any of this at all, it was all kokila fault disgusting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayano-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

it was shameful, today kokila was talking about kinjal but taking out their frustration on gopii hated kokila today because of her Aham said some hurtful words to Gopi  when we think he is going forward we get a big surprise instead he is going 10 steps back.  Gopi did not deserve any of this at all, it was all kokila fault disgusting

Kokila's love is conditional on Gopi taking any shouting from her and regularly apologising and appeasing her mother-in-law...also Gopi crying whenever she is abused by Kokila and Aham makes her come out smiling and happy again as it's an outlet for her anguish, if she kept it inside she would be stronger and would have the resolve to make it on her own. I want her to stop crying now, seen enough of it. What sort of girl tears that never dry. The tears don't even move her abusers, so it's better she stops it already.

Go to top