Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Precap : Aham gets in 2 a fight seeing Kinjal's ad (Page 2)

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ahem is living in some bubble created by his mum, where he can do anything he wants and demands things to be done his way. But the world does not revolve around him and his wants. Hopefully, he will get a reality check and maybe this will filter through to the way he is at home with his family.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
To go and start a fight because people aren't removing from air an advert of your sister, who isn't a minor he hasn't got any right to demand that, and I hope the television company have him arrested...I doubt it will happen, but it's because he thinks his from a rich family things must go his way all the time.

Kinjal is an adult she made the choice and was adequately recompensed for her modelling the sarees...also she wants to carry on modelling will he go every time to every tv channel remove this commercial advert my sister is in it...that is intimidation and mafia behaviour. 

They are four men in that office I hope they knock sense into him...that small bruise on his forehead doesn't seem enough somehow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

To go and start a fight because people aren't removing from air an advert of your sister, who isn't a minor he hasn't got any right to demand that, and I hope the television company have him arrested...I doubt it will happen, but it's because he thinks his from a rich family things must go his way all the time.

Kinjal is an adult she made the choice and was adequately recompensed for her modelling the sarees...also she wants to carry on modelling will he go every time to every tv channel remove this commercial advert my sister is in it...that is intimidation and mafia behaviour. 

They are four men in that office I hope they knock sense into him...that small bruise on his forehead doesn't seem enough somehow.ROFLROFLROFL

i was feeling very drowsy cz it is 3am here n i'm halfway in to preparing a presentation which i have to present in another 5.5 hrs time...lol when i read the last line i double checked 2 see who posted!!n saw that t was u!ShockedLOL

btw..i kindaff hoped Kinjal had shown the check she got to Koki n Aham n said point blank this is why i did this...then koki will realize her fault in denying kinjal the very things aham takes for granted..
n well he really is a blockhead to go ahead n ask 4 the ad to be removed when kinjal clearly told him she is not gonna stop modelingWacko.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

They are four men in that office I hope they knock sense into him...that small bruise on his forehead doesn't seem enough somehow.ROFLROFLROFL

i was feeling very drowsy cz it is 3am here n i'm halfway in to preparing a presentation which i have to present in another 5.5 hrs time...lol when i read the last line i double checked 2 see who posted!!n saw that t was u!ShockedLOL

btw..i kindaff hoped Kinjal had shown the check she got to Koki n Aham n said point blank this is why i did this...then koki will realize her fault in denying kinjal the very things aham takes for granted..
n well he really is a blockhead to go ahead n ask 4 the ad to be removed when kinjal clearly told him she is not gonna stop modelingWacko.

Exactly my point, she said she is going to make a name for herself in modelling so every advert he will go and intimidate to be removed or what? Surely his behaving like mafia.

I know exactly why Kinjal didn't show the cheque to Aham and Kokila, because Aham has a bad track record with Kinjal's property his broken two of her mobile phones, if she'd shown it to them he would have grabbed it and torn it into pieces that is why she didn't show it to them. 

After he slapped Kinjal she wanted to hurt him badly and said all those things, she missed out a lot more as I've said on another thread already, the fact that she didn't have enough money to buy herself conditioner, her toiletries also go missing in the house, the neighbours walk around and stand outside her window peeping into her room, so she feels like she is in a zoo...she should have explained this all to him but Kokila and Aham went they full of anger, the setting wasn't right, Urmila was acting distressed raising the hackles of everybody with her playacting, and then the advert came on and it all went downhill.  
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
it is not like she does not have any clothes on...  She is fully dressed ... what is the big deal...LOL

Go to top