India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PLS PRAY for AROMAL DI..!! MORE INFO ADDED ON PG16

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hey guys my name is swarima..and i have joined the forum just now..i have to give u all a bad news,

Aromal di
one of the member of ur  forum is been beaten up by her b.f and She has injured her eyes and her legs she is in hospital 4m 2 weeks here she cant move or do anything..that guy is in the jail..and now she is not well her eyes keep on blooding the doctor cant do anything of her eyes..i am her best friend..just wanted to inform u people as he loves u all a lot..just pray 4 her..the doctor r doing do a operation of her eyes just guys!! i know few of u know about this and rest don't know..but we need u wishes and prayer today pls pray 4 my friend..she loves all of u..a lot..do pray guys she will be back after this operation sure inshallah !! 

bye guys
SWARIMA 
take care guys and do pray..Embarrassed

Edited by swarima - 14 March 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159chinnigaangelluck--Rutuja--Blossom10prioty1000swtashpunjabijulietPkyekianViviliciousgirlvijayata123abhiya_coolcuteteddyjklpRehanism-Sonia-Pari-GuptaChelseaForEverPaint.It.BlacK.asenahelen_of_troysnitchseeker--Signorina--ozzyieDivya6696masaf59readingworms.-Antu-_-Aslan-janu1610TOTAL-ROMANTICMS-meghasharma--peehu--anu93Ayesha066Akshi0019OtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama.Sujal.Kashish--geny--bookworm-ALS--..Bournville..ILTHBEBBefikrecarisma2Mrs.PeanutsMR.KooL

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
guys i have to go to the hospital in hurry but pls do pray 4 aromal..Embarrassed

Edited by swarima - 22 September 2011 at 8:15am
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryFirst , how the hell he dare to beat her upAngry? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but  I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! HugHug

Edited by syria2014 - 22 September 2011 at 8:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159swtashvijayata123readingworms.ozzyie-Antu-_-Aslan-Ayesha066MS-meghasharma.Reshama...Bournville..

punjabijuliet Senior Member
punjabijuliet
punjabijuliet

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
oh! thats so bad, i'll pray for her, dun worry hse'll be fyn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Are you serious?Because Armol came online just today!

.Reshama.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Swarima.
We will pray for her... Give her our best...
Take care of her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarima.Reshama.

punjabijuliet Senior Member
punjabijuliet
punjabijuliet

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

AngryAngryAngryFirst , how the hell he dare to beat her upAngry? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but if I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here!HugHug
u r rite, m also so angry rite now, i want to kill that ba***Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarimareadingworms.

swarima Senior Member
swarima
swarima

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

AngryAngryAngryFirst , how the hell he dare to beat her upAngry? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but if I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! HugHug
i agree with u on this he is a ass**** cant help it di girls get mad behind guys with good looks..aromal was one of them..we all told her that her may not be a good guy but he made her mad behind him..i will give ur regards di to her..Embarrassed

carisma2

Go to top