adinats07

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=gaurav_fan]

Thanks for the article

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Here is one slot dedicated for children, and in the audience we see so many happy parents.    Wonder if they know, there is a Forum here where they could show their appreciation for the efforts Juhi is putting up for them.

Let me use this forum to convey my appreciation of Ms Chawla.    You are really charming, and I wanted to know who the compere was, as I am not very familiar with the India movie arena.     Long time ago, when you were young and I too was we used to enjoy your movies.   Thank you for caring for your children and grand children.

Edited by walquest2000 - 27 November 2011 at 2:51am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

"Badmaash Company is not scripted like Jhalak "-Juhi Chawla "Badmaash Company is not scripted like Jhalak "-Juhi Chawla  19

Juhi Chawla shares her experiences as the host of Colors' Badmaash ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index