Originally posted by: MadameX

Kamini Ji delivered gold instead. 🀣

Hahahah...and in that bag hiding were the 2 SHEE's.πŸ˜†
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omjeee, Guys,   πŸ‘

Sheemu, Ekta decided to dance on the music of sheila n Moonni instead.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reading all these rumors about being kidnapped by 2 ladies, Ragini decides against performing in Wembley--will not fly to London😈
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheema has decided to quitt Indian Forum after falling ill as result of the cancelations of the wembly concert, it has been reported that she brought a brand new Bugatti to gift it to the star Ragini Khanna,Queen of England was always interested in seeing the concert, our reporter also reported that Queesn was thinking to return to Kohinoor Heera in exchange of Ragini Khanna , Indian Govt is devastated and requesting Ragini Khanna to do the concert , but the actress is not budging , as the records shows that she didn't even budged to 483 fans who wanted her back in Twitter. That's the end of our special all jhooti report thanks to our jhoota number one reporter Tejesh..
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Riots in London due to Sheema Aunty's false allegations that Queen of England plans to exchange Kohinoor diamond with a TV star. Rioters demands:

1. Apology from Sheema aunty for speaking on behalf of the queen.πŸ˜†
2. Sheema aunty should not be allowed to enter London on the day of the concert.🀣

infinity00 thumbnail
Queen on the Television ! "it is with much regret that we have been quoted wrong by an awaraa badmaash jhoota reporter named Tejesh , we apologised to our country,s asset Sheema for the inconvenience caused by this jhoota, we have been assured my Mr.Manmohan Singh thatthiss reporter would soon be banned from India Forums. We have decided to give Kohinoor Heera to Ragini Khanna , this Kohnioor Heera is especially made for her in China and in Yellow colour as Yellow is her Lucky colour "Edited by venture - 12 years ago
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rumor has it that Ragini Called me to Ask Sheema aunty's and Sheemu Di's  No.  and i Said "Who are they?"😈 πŸ˜†
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
And then Ragini said to Nikki, what kind of fan you are? you dont know my greatest fans, Sheema ji is my virtual guardian and Sheemu is my virtual guard, shame on you, total shame on you, I dont know why I called you, I should have called Netri, she is an hoenst person . Good Buy and this is my :LAST call !!!
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And then Nikki Called back and Said "i am sorry i was Jouuukiiinng" 😑 πŸ˜†