!~~! Make Up A Rumor !~~! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Then Sachi Vau dumps him, he goes after Ru aka Ekta so she can handle moti kagdi well.
Netri has decided to join a new venture !!! she is going to join the CVs of SGP and write exclusive story line for Suhana  where she would personaly teach Suhana how to behave like a Achi, Bahu and Biwi, sunnay mai aya hai kay Netri,s husband is opposing this decission as he thinks it will be based on there life !!!!

Good one Di  πŸ˜†

Rumor has It , Sheema Di is going to kidnap Ragini from London !!!!  πŸ˜†   πŸ€£  πŸ€£
I think I'll be the partner in crime for that!! Here we come Ragini!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I think I'll be the partner in crime for that!! Here we come Ragini!! πŸ˜†
Sheemu.. is this a Rumor you are spreading❓... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 [sorry but cudn't control... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ]
Rumar Has it , Sheemu is also going to help Sheema Di , As that way Sheemu can kidnap Jay soni too !!! πŸ˜†  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
Originally posted by netri

Rumar Has it , Sheemu is also going to help Sheema Di , As that way Sheemu can kidnap Jay soni too !!! πŸ˜†  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

OH dear lord!! Jay Soni???🀒 Aray kiyun boj bada rahi ho, we can both just about manage Ragini on our own, but Jay can stay at the arena and we'll bring Ragini back with us. We'll feed her and take care of her and take her for outings. YEAY!πŸ˜†

Next - Netri LOVES Ishaan, he is her JAAN!!

Sheemu loves Ishaan πŸ˜ but decided to dump the addiction !!!! 
Netri loves Ishaan more than me, so much that even started to like Jay!! πŸ˜†
Ragini fainted from being kidnapped wrapped in Sheemu and Sheema's supposedly clean laundry. 🀣