Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 97)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

the engagement party is gonna be stretched Ouch.  Kishwer said hopefully abhiya scene will air on thursaday. 

ek minute so there will be no abhiya scene till Thursday of next weekShockedShocked
Shocked

WT Censored Thursday gosh I don't know if I can go through all that torture of Danish and it till Thursday DeadOuch

omg not D stuff here i am gettting sick thinking about dude dancing with piya and not abhiyaAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Priya said their will be a abhina dance.   idk if real or her dream.

I laugh @ Alina's dream n feel sorry for her n she has seen abhiya together outside loghouse.  i am sure she knows abhiya history.

priya is that misha? and i guess a dream b/c she has no courage to ask abhay for a danceLOL seriously she is living in a bubble filled with fairytale of abhay, it soon is going to burst and show her the light which will break her. alina needs to get out of that dream and get back to reality. i still like her b/c abhay is such a man that anyone will fall for him.

piya means alina.
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

I laugh @ Alina's dream n feel sorry for her n she has seen abhiya together outside loghouse.  i am sure she knows abhiya history.

priya is that misha? and i guess a dream b/c she has no courage to ask abhay for a danceLOL seriously she is living in a bubble filled with fairytale of abhay, it soon is going to burst and show her the light which will break her. alina needs to get out of that dream and get back to reality. i still like her b/c abhay is such a man that anyone will fall for him.

i like her tooo still n her smile is creepy.

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Bani i have a question for you n wanna know ur thoughts about it

i c  this as blooper.

abhay said to piya  before getting completely frozen only metz can unfeeze him.
metz said only someone who truely loves him n touches his kokla heart will save him.

So my question is this a blooper on part of cv or  did not abhay think piya truely loves him.  she can save him b4 getting completely frozen.

i think it was not a blooper b/c didn't metz say that only his true love can save him and his true love was metz before piya and even haseena and chand said that only metz can save abhay. something has changed after the leap even i got kind of confused when i saw this scene but metz was his love until she turned evil and piya is his soulmate and that is how cvs wanted to show after the leap.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
oh alina piyaLOL and yes her smile is a creepOuch

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Bani i have a question for you n wanna know ur thoughts about it

i c  this as blooper.

abhay said to piya  before getting completely frozen only metz can unfeeze him.
metz said only someone who truely loves him n touches his kokla heart will save him.

So my question is this a blooper on part of cv or  did not abhay think piya truely loves him.  she can save him b4 getting completely frozen.

i think it was not a blooper b/c didn't metz say that only his true love can save him and his true love was metz before piya and even haseena and chand said that only metz can save abhay. something has changed after the leap even i got kind of confused when i saw this scene but metz was his love until she turned evil and piya is his soulmate and that is how cvs wanted to show after the leap.

thanks .  Smile  i c it as a blooper so i don't think about it too much.

.Shiva.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

I hope is a dream LOL but I doubt it. This dance will be real but Abhlya dance better not be a dream sequence Angry

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index