Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 93)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

piya glowing in abhay love.

starting monday piya will be jalkukdi.   i heard abhina dance @ party.   kishwer said their will be a abhiya scene thursday n i think someone said she said cozy scene idk but hope so .Day Dreaming

won't i love to see piya burn in jealousy when abhina will dance b/c it hurt me to see her dance with that dude even thought i didn't see the scene but came across the picture a little bitDead time for pay back piya, you wanted to reject his dance before to when the number 10 played your and his destiny and you hurt him by saying you wanted to dance with that dude well go ahead, you can dance with him now b/c now you will feel how it hurts to see your love one in another person arm and you cannot do but watch.

game is one piya, go get your man asapCool

Bani is in full revenge mode. LOL   i am with u.

well yeah but i am  afraid she might dance with the dude @ partyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch just to make abhay jealous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
WT fish why would that dude dance with piya, there are other girl in the party let him so sweat with them, beside piya hated people who smells like skunk DeadDeadDeadDeadDead leave piya alone dudeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i hope abhay slaps the hell out of that dudeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry seems like alina is going to dance with abhay then, oh well i would like to see piya's face then.

@shivani
i already wished herEmbarrassed

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I hope Bani didn't see that pic cause I had dude in it accidentally and edit real quick LOL

i saw it.  but i ignored it.

I know you would but her BP would've rise and she in a beautiful mood so I want to keep that way Wink

my BP raises when i see him too but i saw Abhay so my BP stayed normal but abhay is always best no one can come even close  to him.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

starting monday piya will be jalkukdi.   i heard abhina dance @ party.   kishwer said their will be a abhiya scene thursday n i think someone said she said cozy scene idk but hope so .Day Dreaming

won't i love to see piya burn in jealousy when abhina will dance b/c it hurt me to see her dance with that dude even thought i didn't see the scene but came across the picture a little bitDead time for pay back piya, you wanted to reject his dance before to when the number 10 played your and his destiny and you hurt him by saying you wanted to dance with that dude well go ahead, you can dance with him now b/c now you will feel how it hurts to see your love one in another person arm and you cannot do but watch.

well yeah but i am  afraid she might dance with the dude @ partyOuch just to make abhay jealous.

shivani i don't forget nor forgive, i had my heart being stab over and over again in the previous time and now piya herself is going to heal it by being jealous. if piya can grabbed abahy's shirt collar just b/c she heard alina loves abhay then imagine what she will do if alina is in abhay's arm. i so can feel the hurt and jealous. 

Abhiya_Visu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i need to change my dabba againROFL
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

WT fish why would that dude dance with piya, there are other girl in the party let him so sweat with them, beside piya hated people who smells like skunk Dead leave piya alone dudeAngry

i hope abhay slaps the hell out of that dudeAngry seems like alina is going to dance with abhay then, oh well i would like to see piya's face then.

@shivani
i already wished herEmbarrassed

yeah i don;t want dude anywhere near piya.   i so want abhay to slap the hell out of dude n i am sure u and i are gonna party hard that day.   yup its sure gonna be awesome to see piya's face.
maybe  piya might  get drunk  out of jealously n abhay has to go after her. 

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

well yeah but i am  afraid she might dance with the dude @ partyOuch just to make abhay jealous.

shivani i don't forget nor forgive, i had my heart being stab over and over again in the previous time and now piya herself is going to heal it by being jealous. if piya can grabbed abahy's shirt collar just b/c she heard alina loves abhay then imagine what she will do if alina is in abhay's arm. i so can feel the hurt and jealous. 

She owes Abhay a Big sorry .    yup she sure is gonna heal our aching hurt hearts .

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index