Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 38)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by Kritz08

Piya was literally glowing manDay Dreaming and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!LOL
And ViSu were amazing...it didn't look like they were acting.That scene was so naturalEmbarrassed

Do make the avis NeethooDay Dreaming

I love Pia glowing and basking in Abhay's love. She just hops around like a happy bunny and looks like such a doll and at that moment, you really don't want to see her any other way. Ever since Pia Jaiswal has been back, this AT has been showering love on her. We missed her like hell didn't we? It was a pain to see that Pia Dobrial take her place in the show. She could never in our hearts. Banu was so happy and she's been singing Pia's gun gaan ever since she got her memory back and I know you're another oneLOL
As far as Abhay goes, I've said so many times that his genuine wali smile is something only Pia can get to his face. The arrogant, harsh face full of attitude suddenly melts into tenderness, his eyes light up, his face glows and he forgets all his pain and becomes the happiest man in the world. Pia is truly his promise of light. With her, he is not depressed, he is not unhappy, he is not pained and agonised and seeing him like this, again, one really doesn't want him to go back to his shadowsDay Dreaming
I don't know how well ViSu bond off-screen as friends but they do share a good working relationship and more importantly, they understand the nuances of AP's relationship. Certain small gestures they make AP do for each other is not something the director will normally tell an actor to do but it is so beautiful to watch! <33

Yep, I shall make avis! I have the video downloaded already :P
Yes Neethz i missed Abhay's Piya like hell...PD was such a disappointment.I have started to love this Piya more even more than the Piya we saw pre-leap.I simply loved her for showing faith in her love.She didnot question Abhay about Alina because she knows very well that he will not look at any other woman.Such is the strenght of her loveHeartShe was ready to give Alina a makeover inspite of knowing the fact that Alina wanted to do it for Abhay.No Alina...Silina...can love Abhay the way she loves him.My respect for her and her love has gone up several notches.I love PiyaHeart
And I love Piya's Abhay.You so right...only Piya can bring that smile on Abhay's face.
Both are shining in each other's love and they are living a dream.It feels great gr8 to see them happy but at the same time i'm scared for themOuchThey are surrounded by enemies...Chand,the vampire clan,Jeh,the werewolves and probly Alina in the future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Kritz ditched usD'oh
No re!!!LOL i was checking bollywood forum

.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

It was only a 2 min scene but the effect is still lingeringBlushingI hope they'll start from where they finished on Monday.I want a continuation to that sceneEmbarrassed

me tooEmbarrassed
But most of the times the creatives don't show the continuationUnhappyThey start with a fresh scene on Monday
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Oh she's still aliveROFL.ROFL
ShockedErmm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Kritz: I know, Kritz. After seeing PD, we realise how much we'd taken our Pia, Abhay's Pia for grantedEmbarrassed
Pia's Abhay and Abhay's Pia, they're the best this way and even they know it, but kya karein yeh zalim duniya!
Yep! They are surrounded by people opposing their love and opposing it big time. They will really have to struggle to remain together but I really want to see them fighting TOGETHER nowEmbarrassed

-Doppelganger-

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
bye everyone

-Doppelganger-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Oh she's still aliveROFL.ROFL
ShockedErmm

LOL.LOL

Bbiee, Pratiksha!Hug
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
bye pratikshaHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index