Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 37)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Aww!! IKR, Kritzoo?? My AP! They're so happy together na? This is why they shouldn't be apart! They make the world more beautifulDay Dreaming

Maria asked me to make avis on the sceneTongue
Piya was literally glowing manDay Dreaming and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!LOL
And ViSu were amazing...it didn't look like they were acting.That scene was so naturalEmbarrassed

Do make the avis NeethooDay Dreaming

ya they look so much cute yaar, its like a real, they both are blushing and glowing wow Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pratiksha2009

Forget about VDs now...such a boring couple they are!LOL

AbhIyaDay DreamingMy God they were so cute yesterday!!!

abhiya both looking cute yesterday Day Dreaming
Yes and they talked like a normal couple...that was something we never got to see beforeEmbarrassed

may be becuase of acceptance form the both side , aur magical to wo hamesha hi the Embarrassed
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
bye akshi
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

It was only a 2 min scene but the effect is still lingeringBlushingI hope they'll start from where they finished on Monday.I want a continuation to that sceneEmbarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Piya was literally glowing manDay Dreaming and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!LOL
And ViSu were amazing...it didn't look like they were acting.That scene was so naturalEmbarrassed

Do make the avis NeethooDay Dreaming

I love Pia glowing and basking in Abhay's love. She just hops around like a happy bunny and looks like such a doll and at that moment, you really don't want to see her any other way. Ever since Pia Jaiswal has been back, this AT has been showering love on her. We missed her like hell didn't we? It was a pain to see that Pia Dobrial take her place in the show. She could never in our hearts. Banu was so happy and she's been singing Pia's gun gaan ever since she got her memory back and I know you're another oneLOL
As far as Abhay goes, I've said so many times that his genuine wali smile is something only Pia can get to his face. The arrogant, harsh face full of attitude suddenly melts into tenderness, his eyes light up, his face glows and he forgets all his pain and becomes the happiest man in the world. Pia is truly his promise of light. With her, he is not depressed, he is not unhappy, he is not pained and agonised and seeing him like this, again, one really doesn't want him to go back to his shadowsDay Dreaming
I don't know how well ViSu bond off-screen as friends but they do share a good working relationship and more importantly, they understand the nuances of AP's relationship. Certain small gestures they make AP do for each other is not something the director will normally tell an actor to do but it is so beautiful to watch! <33

Yep, I shall make avis! I have the video downloaded already :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

It was only a 2 min scene but the effect is still lingeringBlushingI hope they'll start from where they finished on Monday.I want a continuation to that sceneEmbarrassed

me tooEmbarrassed

-Doppelganger-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Kritz ditched usD'oh

-Doppelganger-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Oh she's still aliveROFL.ROFL

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index