Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 34)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by pratiksha2009

@black
ROFLYeh to hona hi tha!AngryLOL
Even i have stopped caring about the so called sensible and mature peopleLOLBefore watching sbs\sbb segments i make it sure that its nothing related to the PDA couple

Did you read lady VD's thanks giving speech that she gave to some print media?Usme starting se end thak yeh tha... 'my baby ne yeh kiya...my baby ne voh kiya' Stern Smile
 "i thank Vivian for sharing his food with meLOL...i thank him for driving my car whenever i was tired"ErmmIs she for real?Which boyfriend doesn't do that?

wo article inta funny tha na, mai has has kar mar gayiROFL, koi itna bevkuf kaise ho sakta hai Silly
True Vahbiz has made a fool out of herself!

i mean if you really want give thanks speech to your boyfriend then please spare us print for him yourself and then present him, why use media for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Akshi0019

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Noorii-

Hi Kritz n akshi SmileSmile
Hello NooriEmbarrassedenjoying the discussion?LOL

Yes LOL! Are you?

Originally posted by Akshi0019

Hi Kritz n akshi SmileSmile
hey noori whats up!!!!!

Nothing much yaaar. what u doing?

Akshi0019Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

Originally posted by pratiksha2009

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Angry AngryI hate them and i don't care about what certain forumwaasis think.I heard that they showed the PDA couple in the recent sbs segment.I didn't watch the segment because of them!
Lady VD doesn't shoot all the time but she is always present on the sets even where she is not requiredSleepy

Aannddd Kritz finally breaksROFL.ROFL
I know, Kritz, I've also long stopped caring about forum members who have nothing to do except preach on me about how 'I should respect their personal life' and 'not act like a crazy delusional fanatic' and how 'real and reel life are different'. Well, I'm least interestedSleepy
I've recently started watching SBS/SBB whenever I can for IPKKND and KTLK segments and PKYEK segments related to the SHOW. I don't mind even other cast interviews but I feel like slapping these two whenever I see them. They just don't get it, slow tubelights!Confused
@black
Even i have stopped caring about the so called sensible and mature peopleLOLBefore watching sbs\sbb segments i make it sure that its nothing related to the PDA couple

Did you read lady VD's thanks giving speech that she gave to some print media?Usme starting se end thak yeh tha... 'my baby ne yeh kiya...my baby ne voh kiya' Stern Smile
 "i thank Vivian for sharing his food with meLOL...i thank him for driving my car whenever i was tired"ErmmIs she for real?Which boyfriend doesn't do that?

wo article inta funny tha na, mai has has kar mar gayiROFL, koi itna bevkuf kaise ho sakta hai Silly
duniya me kaise kaise log hai...LOLLOL

i found that so stupid, aaj kal chote bacche bhi is se accha speech denge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshi0019

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@ noori... nothing yr...  bore ho rahe hu what about u????
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Guys pm me if you want to know how Vivah might have happend!!!!!!!!!

Akshi0019Don_theEvil

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@ pratzz... i agree...

Don_theEvil

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@black

IKR? How does sharing food and driving car help her in winning award? Talk about diversion! Another lame attempt to show the world how much they 'lurrvee' each other!Ermm
Can't believe I picked up so many fights months back for this couple! Highly disappointing!

@Noorii: Don't remind me about that segment please? Poor Suku man! They brushed her aside like dustDead
Oh same here Neethz...i din't exactly pick up fights with anyone but i was against those who talked anything against ViVah and Vahbiz.That time i thought that people like ka7eela were wrong when they said certain things against Vahbiz and Viviah but now i feel that they were so right.

.Jane..

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Guys pm me if you want to know how Vivah might have happend!!!!!!!!!
do u have thieses on dat????ShockedShocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index