Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 113)

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Bani ya thats a good idea idk re why abhiya fans r voting for that banner

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i miss those old creator people, everyone is getting all bias now. there is no story of that dude and piya and yet it is made like they are the leads in some bannersSleepyDead there is no metz with abhay or abhiya who is indeed the most important character of this show beside abhiya, sid is like dead from banners like in the show and what is the need to put T, tracker, and other people who are not that important in season 2ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused i would loved it if the banner makers had pt metx and abhay in one side and abhiya in the middle and metz and sid in one side and between them vampires and werewolves family, now that's what i call not being bias and a good banner makers.

ISH! i think i should have made one nowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Bani ya thats a good idea idk re why abhiya fans r voting for that banner

they are not abhiya fan rashu b/c i have seen true abhiya fan voting and they vote for anything but that numberLOL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Banu surely I would have voted for that bannerThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hye bani let's make one! i will get help from my fren. me, i am going to put Metz, Abhay and Pia on the forefront. Then on the side there will be caption of sid, also like Jeh! Then on the side, I am including the most impo character along with season 2 concept Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 25 September 2011 at 8:52am

.Shiva.

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thats true bani because of this banner we got to know real abhiyans who r loyal and i would surely vote for ur [email protected] i guess ishan wont accept new entry now

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Banu surely I would have voted for that bannerThumbs Up

thank you chakkuEmbarrassed

Befikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i miss those old creator people, everyone is getting all bias now. there is no story of that dude and piya and yet it is made like they are the leads in some bannersSleepyDead there is no metz with abhay or abhiya who is indeed the most important character of this show beside abhiya, sid is like dead from banners like in the show and what is the need to put T, tracker, and other people who are not that important in season 2Confused i would loved it if the banner makers had pt metx and abhay in one side and abhiya in the middle and metz and sid in one side and between them vampires and werewolves family, now that's what i call not being bias and a good banner makers.

ISH! i think i should have made one nowEmbarrassed

BANI I so agree with you..I dint like any of that banners much too..You should have yaar..ABHIYA should have been highlighted more..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index