AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

shivani i don't forget nor forgive, i had my heart being stab over and over again in the previous time and now piya herself is going to heal it by being jealous. if piya can grabbed abahy's shirt collar just b/c she heard alina loves abhay then imagine what she will do if alina is in abhay's arm. i so can feel the hurt and jealous. 

She owes Abhay a Big sorry .    yup she sure is gonna heal our aching hurt hearts .
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

yeah i don;t want dude anywhere near piya.   i so want abhay to slap the hell out of dude n i am sure u and i are gonna party hard that day.   yup its sure gonna be awesome to see piya's face.
maybe  piya might  get drunk  out of jealously n abhay has to go after her. 

i am going to party like there is no tomorrow if piya also slaps that nasty sick dude🤢🤢🤢🤢

good idea, she get's drunk, goes to jungle and abhay goes after her, or she get's drunk and comes to abhay and says i love you abhay and you are mine in front of everyone😳
well she didn't say sorry yet so let her burn, i will sit down with popcorn and see her burn
aren't i cruel when piya makes mistake, i so like to make her feel the heat of heartache.

i am going to party like there is no tomorrow if piya also slaps that nasty sick dude🤢

good idea, she get's drunk, goes to jungle and abhay goes after her, or she get's drunk and comes to abhay and says i love you abhay and you are mine in front of everyone😳

i so want piya to slap dude front of everyone. not only slap with her hand but also with harsh words that make him realise he is nothing front of abhay n he needs to go away.
piya has to make sure she is abhay's love, she has to stand up for her love b/c if she does not then alina will and piya won't like that so it's better if she does.

well she didn't say sorry yet so let her burn, i will sit down with popcorn and see her burn
aren't i cruel when piya makes mistake, i so like to make her feel the heat of heartache.

well since piya jaiswal is back  i melted  for her  no its not cruel its called piya ko sabak sikana. teaching piya a lesson.

i am happy jaiswal comes back to life front of abhay  the piya i can relate to .

well since piya jaiswal is back  i melted  for her  no its not cruel its called piya ko sabak sikana. teaching piya a lesson.

i am happy jaiswal comes back to life front of abhay  the piya i can relate to .

anything for piya jaiswal😳
the engagement party is gonna be stretched ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.  Kishwer said hopefully abhiya scene will air on thursaday. 
piya love is stronger then we can think or abhay think. i mean look at her, she heard alina say she loves abhay from the beginning and she thinks abhay loves her to😲 but she was like how is abhay going to tell alina that he cannot love her😳 her love is beyond anything, she knows that abhay is her's and her's only, yeah i know she got mad and grabbed his collar to tell him she will turn evil but it was just b/c she wanted hear three words and eight letter from abhay's mouth😳😳😳😳 she wants to now that she is pampered and she is abhay's first and last priority.

if it was me listening to this, i would have flip out and called abhay saying WT fish is this ha, since when did alina came between us, get ride of her now 😡

the engagement party is gonna be stretched .  Kishwer said hopefully abhiya scene will air on thursaday. 

ek minute so there will be no abhiya scene till Thursday of next week😲😲
😲