India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

One scenario...

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Friends, Just one thought occured to me which I thought of sharing...In CB1, when Rads was sent out to get the photographs from the director by Vishaka...Dev comes across her when she is leaving the house and initially he thinks she is going to talk with Keshav...but then eventually realizes that coming is not right and comes right behind Radhika and saves her from the director and bashes him up...
What is  this time also same thing happens and Dev ends up going to get Radhika and the whole precap thing turns out to be something different...even when he is trying to put the balm as trying to help a friend, in the last minute decides to withdraw it and says B , I am sorry, but I will send someone(Padma/Dai or Mohini) to apply it for you...but it is too late now...I am worried abt my wife...I must go and get Rads...the look on face of BV would be priceless...
What say??

Edited by anukapoor - 22 September 2011 at 6:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvimissourichymanju7masumasrilankaavina900babu2008JustShantaviprakshiDaisy15NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Even me want to see something like that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukapoor

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I loved that epi in cb1...if smth happens to radh dev must feel it and go to help her,leavin bh in her phsyco dream land lol

anukapoor

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

I loved that epi in cb1...if smth happens to radh dev must feel it and go to help her,leavin bh in her phsyco dream land lol

Myra: Already Dev was uncomfortable, when Rads wanted to go alone...He even asked her, if it is okay if he can come to pick her up...and he did not want to eat without her...now that it is kinda getting late, it would be bothering him if she is safe...so it would be great to see him so to get her and indirectly showing BV her place...

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
 You are right Anu , their precap or promos are for the shock-treatment for the viewers , nothing like that happens ..
avina900 Senior Member
avina900
avina900

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i agreed with u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index