Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Whats on Karans mind-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
What's on Karan Mehra's mind?
Karan Mehra, aka Naitik from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, has a couple of issues on his mind and we find out what they are. You want to know what is keeping him occupied. Then read on...

Showing 1  of 5 images  Previous     Next

Sleep
I have just woken up after a good nap on the sets. After shooting all day, even a few hours of good sleep seems like a luxury.  I am charged up to get back to being Naitik now.

Poverty line
I read the most hilarious thing sometime back and I can't get it off my mind. It is being said that anyone who spends more than Rs 32 a day cannot be considered as poor and the prime minister is even drawing a draft. These days even bananas cost 32 bucks, so this is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in recent times.

Petrol prices
The hike in petrol prices is another issue that I cannot get off my mind. During college days, I used to spend Rs 25 for petrol and now I spend Rs 75 for the same. Something needs to be done to control the rising prices; otherwise petrol will soon be unaffordable.

Diwali
Diwali is coming up soon and I am excited about it. It will soon be celebration time yet again and it will be good to see the festive mood in the city again.

Performance
I am also looking forward to a performance in the UK that the channel has organized. This is the first time that I will be visiting London, so I am all geared up. I am sure it will be great meeting fans there.

Meeting Shah Rukh
There is another event lined up where I will get the opportunity to meet Shah Rukh Khan once again. I remember the last time I met him during an event where he had said on stage 'Beta ho toh Naitik jaisa'. When I met him backstage I told him, 'I am the Naitik that you were talking about' (laughs). He shook hands with me and hugged me saying 'Come here brother.'

Laptop
My laptop that I had been using since the last three years has suddenly conked off. I am upset because I am possessive when it comes to my electronic gadgets. I will now have to buy a new laptop so I am updating myself on the new gadgets available

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 September 2011 at 7:15am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00geetu_nakshyrkkhfan4evershweta31vim916_deepshi__anu2908_divyasnhiranrocks_vinita_samruthasush4frndz_Rasha_beautiful16--Sari--saman.17saru.g-.Shriya.-_Amina_Yum_SRcuttiee..Akaisha..pree4ru-Nags-_Divya_ammu4u

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Me first.. Dancing Me first.. Dancing

Thnx 4 sharing Tanu.. Big smile koi padhe toh update kar dena.. waise bhi Nisha ka naam hi hoga karan k mind mei.. Dead LOL

Edited by divi4u - 22 September 2011 at 6:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Divya_

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
tfs
@ poverty line kal hi padha tha newspaper mein i told the same thing and i told the one who said tell him go out and buy things they that person will knw
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Thnx 4 sharing Tanu.. Big smile koi padhe toh update kar dena.. waise bhi Nisha ka naam hi hoga karan k mind mei.. Dead LOL

nahi tha...ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by divi4u

nahi tha...ShockedShockedShocked

Is Karan OK.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Aunty plzzz contact karan's dad ASAP.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00beautiful16-.Shriya.-

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thanxxx 4 sharing...
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... but I expected nisha... but she is no where in the artical... LOLLOLLOL...

Go to top