Geet spots trouble in paradise

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet spots trouble in paradise

In STAR One's leading prime time show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi, there is happiness galore in the Khurana house as the couples Dev- Nandini and Lucky-Preeto have found acceptance and love post their hush-hush marriage.

However, trouble is round the corner for the couples, with Geet and Maan right in the middle of it all.

A STAR One.in source divulges, "Post the happy haze of marriage, misunderstandings will erupt between Dev- Nandini and Lucky-Preeto. Dev is in a romantic mood and wants to dazzle Nandini with his love and care, and he will plan for a gala honeymoon. Nandini, however, will want to go to office and help him. She would always want to stay by his side, and work on their careers. This will put them both at odds. Lucky and Preeto's cute love story saw a lot of wooing and cooing before marriage, but post it, Lucky will find Preeto to be fat and make discreet comments about her weight. He will stop her from eating calorie-laden food, and ask her to get fitter by joining a gym. The nave Preeto will not get his hint but Geet, who would be watching the two couples from the sidelines, will get worried and anticipate a storm coming."
"Geet will confide in Maan that these two couples are headed for trouble, and that they should do something. Maan will refuse to take her seriously, adding to her worries," the source adds.
Geet claims, "I am very worried and scared for my cousins Nandini and Lucky, as they don't know what they are doing. If we don't step in now, things might escalate. Maan thinks I am cooking up these problems in my mind, and he isn't taking me seriously."

Maan says, "I told Geet not to worry and just relax. Some friction is common between newly married couples. Geet should chill and not get hyper over little things. We will cross the bridge when we come to it. Both these couples are happily in love, and very much capable of solving little issues amongst them."

Will Geet or Maan prove to be right? Will Nandini and Lucky throw away their new found love? Will Preeto come to know about Lucky's concerns? Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Thursday, September 22, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2286/geet-spots-trouble-in-paradise.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no !

IF has still not added the head banging / strangling to death emoticons has it ? Will be needed in abundance now.

TFS Tanu .
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Tanu...

no comments on the article though 😳
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu for sharing this...
LuvScooby thumbnail
More torture heading our way...thanx for the heads up Tanu
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Tanu...
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx tanu ..so more torture in our way ðŸ˜¡
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV's are again runing Geet's charcater. 
Making her to be meddler.  I guess they have to write something and for that they are again sacrificing Geet's character.

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
PLS CV BUS BHI KARO YE AMRITSAR CIRCUS NAHI DEKHNA
ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Oh no !

IF has still not added the head banging / strangling to death emoticons has it ? Will be needed in abundance now.

TFS Tanu .

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oh my God, what a hilarious comment ashi.
You made my day, i was laughing so hard.