Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sucks to be Lavanya... (Page 4)

tya.zie Groupbie
tya.zie
tya.zie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@-aiswarya
haha i know... her hello hi bye bye seems to hav no end Tongue
i really wonder what she'll do when she finds out about akash n payal??Shocked guess we'll just hav to wait and watch...
n thx again sweets!!Big smile

@Zuzana 
thx ...Big smile
i know the forum was filled wit la... and ur right i hope she doesnt do something stupid after finding out about arshi that will make us hate her again!! 
well lets jus all hope for the best, *fingers crossedWink

@shaheerdiwani
thx soo much Big smile
i am hoping for the same... i hope la finds someone els to love and especially someone who will love her back...  n khushi's friend wud be the perfect solution Thumbs Up

@lwfw
thank uBig smile
i know shaym is an a** but i've got to hand it to abhas for his acting skills, they r too gud, its amazing how he can portray so many sides to the character!! 
even im waiting for the day when arnav will finally shout at mami for insulting his khushiEmbarrassed  
ya i hope the cv's dont turn la's character sour cuz then no one can stop us frm hating her...

@incandesent 
aww thx... everybody has alread made me feel so welcum by their sweet words Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index