India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

are these cvs

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Playing with us by sending out these scenarios as teasers . We all knew that rashi wud do something to stop gopi from writing her exam but only a crazy person will keep hurt somebody who is already injured . As these kalkaries finally drove rashi insane. Is the m.e only going to be abt kalkaries , they already shown two or are these just like clues leading us to the real promo on saturday? I am totally confused now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkar

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
don't get confused about when the m.e. is, it's on sunday 25th...the person that put that promo on youtube got the date wrong.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
about rashi, as you say she's sick. can't she just realise it and get herself admitted in the loony bin and let us enjoy our serial.
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I know the m.e is on sunday what I meant was is that are these 2 promos a build up for the real promo that will be released on saturday , 1 day before the m.e
vaasanthi Goldie
vaasanthi
vaasanthi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
the show is on 24th.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index