Balika Vadhu

ANANDI-- A Hypocrite?? (Page 3)

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeldust_

@payalgarg
exactly my point..she is nt ready to fight back..but pushing Asha to fight back..!
Asha was never so daring

Anandi is herself confused..sumtimes she says "mere case karne se Jagya wapas toh nhi aa jayega" & sumtimes she says "parivar ki izzat & blah blah"
cudn't she slap Jagya atleast once d way she slapped dat dharam-guru

k fine shez nt a hypocrite..but she really needs help & then teach Jagya a lesson !!

push asha..wow...itna push karna aaata to ab tak asha uski student ban chuki hoti...nobody can push anybody...asha listens what she wants to.she wants to fight back so she is fighting else like no family pressure could push anandi to file a case against jagya..no anandi can push asha to file a complaint aginst Dhonguu if she doesnt want to. 

Edited by payalgarg - 22 September 2011 at 1:29pm

angeldust_ Senior Member
angeldust_
angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

@payalgarg
exactly my point..she is nt ready to fight back..but pushing Asha to fight back..!
Asha was never so daring

Anandi is herself confused..sumtimes she says "mere case karne se Jagya wapas toh nhi aa jayega" & sumtimes she says "parivar ki izzat & blah blah"

k fine shez nt a hypocrite..but she really needs help & then teach Jagya a lesson !!

push asha..wow...itna push karna aaata to ab tak asha uski student ban chuki hoti...nobody can push anybody...asha listens what she wants to.she wants to fight back so she is fighting else like no family pressure could push anandi to file a case against jagya..no anandi can push asha to file a complaint aginst Dhonguu if she doesnt want to. 

Lol I'm nt PUSHING u to chng ur perceptions..Wink
evrybody has a right to voice his/her feelings
as far as I'm concerned..fr me shez a Hypocrite..i wud like to dedicate a line to Anandi

"ghar mein bitiya sayani
bahar jhansi ki rani
I wish tumhe jaldi akal aa jaye
aur yaad dila do Jagya ko uski naani"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tvPicasso9

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalgarg

@payalgarg
Asha was never so daring

Lol I'm nt PUSHING u to chng ur perceptions..Wink
evrybody has a right to voice his/her feelings
as far as I'm concerned..fr me shez a Hypocrite..i wud like to dedicate a line to Anandi

"ghar mein bitiya sayani
bahar jhansi ki rani
I wish tumhe jaldi akal aa jaye
aur yaad dila do Jagya ko uski naani"

u can call her hypocrite but first u have to go and change its meaning becuase that will also not change no matter how much u PUSH it

Edited by payalgarg - 22 September 2011 at 1:46pm
angeldust_ Senior Member
angeldust_
angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I need nt to go nywhr & chng nythng
both d meaning & example f d word stand true
jo apne liye kuch nhi kar sakta usko dusre ko lecture dene ka koi right nhi hai
kabhi doctor banna hai..Gauri ne 2 baat bol di toh doc nhi banna
agar family k liye hi sab karti hai toh bapu sa ka "dream" bhi pura kar deti !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I need nt to go nywhr & chng nythng
both d meaning & example f d word stand true
jo apne liye kuch nhi kar sakta usko dusre ko lecture dene ka koi right nhi hai
kabhi doctor banna hai..Gauri ne 2 baat bol di toh doc nhi banna
agar family k liye hi sab karti hai toh bapu sa ka "dream" bhi pura kar deti !!

I think u have not watched the episodes carefully.Gauri ne to baad mein bola tha usse pehle bhi ek din scene aaya tha jisme anandi ko lagata hain ki achanak jagya aur gauri doctor ki dress mein aaye hain aur unhe dekh kar wo sochti hain ki wo doctor kyun banna chahti hain.Gauri ne to bas us sawaal ko dubaara highlight kiya jisse anandi ko apni jindagi ki raah chunne mein madad mil gayi.

bhairon is a father and his dream is what anandi's dream is and anandi is fulfilling that.

ek aur baat kehti hun.zindagi mein bahut kaam aayegi.yaad rakhna.jo apne liye kuch nahi kar paata wahi dusre ki zindagi ko sahi raasta de deta hain kyonki wahi us dard ko achi tarah samajhta hain aur doosro ko samjhane ke kaabil hota hain.yeh sansaar ka niyam hain.

u need not to go anywhere and change anything but urself because that is the only thing u can do.
angeldust_ Senior Member
angeldust_
angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
ahh pravachan..

Thanks fr ur advice..but I'm happy d way i am
I believe ek hi life hai..dusro ko raah dikhane se pehle make ur destination very clear in ur head
manzil pata ho toh rasta bhi mil jata hai
I agree she has a destination nw..but dats only an alternative !

she needs to fight back fr her rights.."NOT TO KEEP JAGYA..BUT TO TEACH JAGYA"

time fr me to study..it was nice talking to u
Adieu

Edited by angeldust_ - 22 September 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezPicasso9

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Blah blah blah blah blah...

Ofcourse , Anandi should just sit in one corner of the house and cry for jagya.. stupid girl. She is actually doing something to protect someone's honor.

I mean whats wrong with you , when you can go and make your tamatar ki chutney and kiss DS feet ... and wait for Jagya's kids so you can raise them up!!!!

You DARE to try to move on ,and help SOMEONE else BESIDES yourselves ...

You should be arrested for this...

Hypocricy I SAY..

Moral: Do not be nice. Mind your own business. If you see a woman being raped , shut up and close your eyes.
Bura nahi dekho , bura nahi socho, bura nahi bolo.
Don't dare rise your voice... cause WHAT IF.. someone finds out you also have weaknesses.
Its better you stay shut and locked up.

or of course you can HAVE , WONDER WOMAN PILL
and move on with your life, the next day!!

For anyone who wants the secret recipe call your home shopping network! its only 99 cents per ounce,

ORDER ToDAY

Kick-A$$-Pills!! Take on and increase your Confidence in a jiffy.

What are you waiting for?
Did your husband leave you?

Did your dreams break?

Do you feel like dying and not living!?

Do not worry,

We have the perfect solution for you ,

THE WONDER WOMAN Kick-A$$ Pills.
Take one now and watch how your confidence boosts up so you can go and slap that cheater and throw him out of your life.

Its running out of our shelves,

HURRY

call 1-888-Kick-NOW

p.s. if you do not buy them, make sure you shut yourselves up in a broom closet or risk being called a hypocrite , cause you actually might dare to stand up and smile.!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 22 September 2011 at 5:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgarg

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Snehabr

How is she a hypocrite?? she did not fight for her rights ...coz she doesn't want to beat a dead horse... She is trying to help other people and that makes her a hypocrite!! Hmm interesting.. She is staying in the haveli because of her in-laws and dadisa... She can move out if she wants to...but she won't coz she is concerned about the honor of the haveli and she has literally lived there all her life... well sending money...she doesn't have a choice coz the account is in her name... I am sure people will call her double standard and selfish is she had decided to keep the money and not help Jagya for his education as technically its his money! I am not saying she is saintly or something...CVs are showing that there are limitations for her character since she is from a small village!!

she needs to help herself first..
I wish sum1 makes her realize "Samaj Sewa ka kaam ghar se start karo.." !!

n guys this is jst a normal healthy discussion..as i hav already said..I'm nt anti-Anandi...!!

Ofcourse it is a healthy discussion.. I didn't take offense...I agree she should help herself first...
she is helping others coz she has a good suport system and others don't... I know we cannot ask personal questions in the forum other than discussing the characters...what is the point of beating a dead horse?? what will she achieve by doing a court case and sending him to jail?? Can you even imagine what kind of questions the other lawyer will ask Anandi?? It bottles down to what one of the lawyers suggested to Gauri?? it gets really ugly!!  If you were Anandi would you want to get back to a person like Jagya? If I was her I wouldn't waste my time!! Its waste of time, energy, emotions and money!! Letting go is hard...Anandi has chosen to let go!!

Go to top