ANANDI-- A Hypocrite??

angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
P.S. No Offenses To Anyone...

I was wondering about Anandi's morals and principles.
Its gud to see dat Anandiz actively taking part in fight against sensitive social issues
She saved Asha & Miss Gulli frm goons to help millions f Ashas & Gullis in future..!

But what abt injustice done to her by her husband Jagya?
Doesn't she want to teach dat moron a lesson so dat no Jagya dares to commit such a heinous crime in future..!?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually i also think the same .. SPEHER ORIGIN's off air show Jyoti also had a similar case, they made JYOTI a fighter for social causes but when it came to her own battle she did nothing ... I hope SPHERE ORIGIN people do something new for BV 
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well I dont find anything unusual in this because ye baat sab jaante hain ki 'Insan saari duniya se lar leta hain lekin Apno se haar jaata hain'

Hipocrisy is something different.I dont think such a word should ever be used in context with a soul like Anandi as she is not two faced like Jagya and Gauri for fulfilling selfish motives.They are Hipocrates.Try to understand the difference when somebody is quiet for her family's well being and when somebody lies for his own purpose.

Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
angeldust_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalgarg

well I dont find anything unusual in this because ye baat sab jaante hain ki 'Insan saari duniya se lar leta hain lekin Apno se haar jaata hain'

Hipocrisy is something different.I dont think such a word should ever be used in context with a soul like Anandi as she is not two faced like Jagya and Gauri for fulfilling selfish motives.They are Hipocrates.Try to understand the difference when somebody is quiet for her family's well being and when somebody lies for his own purpose.

I agree shez doing a gr8 job
but then wht was yesterday's lecture for??
If she cares fr her family's reputation then Shyam's parents hav all d rights nt to lodge a complaint
since a so called dharam-guru is involved in this case..its going to create a national news..isn't it??
anshansh thumbnail
anandi never fought against jagya because  she had seen madness of jagya and he would never come back she knew with vengeance so when jagya will come back she will make him repent for misdeeds and will not accept him esaily will make him jagya from selfish jagat 
angeldust_ thumbnail
yeah right..Anandi knws evrythng..then she should also knw dat she has no right to give lectures to others
I'm not ant-Anandi..but this gal is really getting on my nerves to let jagya roam freely.
if she cares fr her family's reputaion..she should not interfere in others' family matters esp. when it concerns their reputation !!
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree A is hypocrite , she did nothing to stop jagya and she makes others feel bad for their wrong decisions. because of her others girl may have paid a very heavy price, she is self proclaimed teacherji, but A is nowhere near her,teacher ji  is a true social fighter...and that make A , a hypocrite.
geet138 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshansh

anandi never fought against jagya because  she had seen madness of jagya and he would never come back she knew with vengeance so when jagya will come back she will make him repent for misdeeds and will not accept him esaily will make him jagya from selfish jagat 

then why is she still living in his house and sending him money?
geet138 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalgarg

so you mean A dont consider Sughna her sister and she want to destroy sughna's family...isn't this double standards?? remember A told dadisa that she will never tell anyone abt J's second marriage? where was her  doing right avataar hiding that time???
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is she a hypocrite?? she did not fight for her rights ...coz she doesn't want to beat a dead horse... She is trying to help other people and that makes her a hypocrite!! Hmm interesting.. She is staying in the haveli because of her in-laws and dadisa... She can move out if she wants to...but she won't coz she is concerned about the honor of the haveli and she has literally lived there all her life... well sending money...she doesn't have a choice coz the account is in her name... I am sure people will call her double standard and selfish is she had decided to keep the money and not help Jagya for his education as technically its his money! I am not saying she is saintly or something...CVs are showing that there are limitations for her character since she is from a small village!! Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago