Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

angeldust_

angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
P.S. No Offenses To Anyone...

I was wondering about Anandi's morals and principles.
Its gud to see dat Anandiz actively taking part in fight against sensitive social issues
She saved Asha & Miss Gulli frm goons to help millions f Ashas & Gullis in future..!

But what abt injustice done to her by her husband Jagya?
Doesn't she want to teach dat moron a lesson so dat no Jagya dares to commit such a heinous crime in future..!?!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanatvfreaqmonalisa2010mamSashah_Sukiambodidigeet138purvimAemyvasujaPicasso9veil_of_rosesKyunkiImafantiny15RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANANDI-- A Hypocrite??" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Actually i also think the same .. SPEHER ORIGIN's off air show Jyoti also had a similar case, they made JYOTI a fighter for social causes but when it came to her own battle she did nothing ... I hope SPHERE ORIGIN people do something new for BV 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldust_geet138vasujaPicasso9KyunkiImafantiny15RockChicGirl

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
well I dont find anything unusual in this because ye baat sab jaante hain ki 'Insan saari duniya se lar leta hain lekin Apno se haar jaata hain'

Hipocrisy is something different.I dont think such a word should ever be used in context with a soul like Anandi as she is not two faced like Jagya and Gauri for fulfilling selfish motives.They are Hipocrates.Try to understand the difference when somebody is quiet for her family's well being and when somebody lies for his own purpose.

Edited by payalgarg - 22 September 2011 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamtiny15

angeldust_

angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

well I dont find anything unusual in this because ye baat sab jaante hain ki 'Insan saari duniya se lar leta hain lekin Apno se haar jaata hain'

Hipocrisy is something different.I dont think such a word should ever be used in context with a soul like Anandi as she is not two faced like Jagya and Gauri for fulfilling selfish motives.They are Hipocrates.Try to understand the difference when somebody is quiet for her family's well being and when somebody lies for his own purpose.

I agree shez doing a gr8 job
but then wht was yesterday's lecture for??
If she cares fr her family's reputation then Shyam's parents hav all d rights nt to lodge a complaint
since a so called dharam-guru is involved in this case..its going to create a national news..isn't it??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138Picasso9vasujaveil_of_roses

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
anandi never fought against jagya because  she had seen madness of jagya and he would never come back she knew with vengeance so when jagya will come back she will make him repent for misdeeds and will not accept him esaily will make him jagya from selfish jagat 

angeldust_

angeldust_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
yeah right..Anandi knws evrythng..then she should also knw dat she has no right to give lectures to others
I'm not ant-Anandi..but this gal is really getting on my nerves to let jagya roam freely.
if she cares fr her family's reputaion..she should not interfere in others' family matters esp. when it concerns their reputation !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138Picasso9vasuja

geet138

geet138

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I agree A is hypocrite , she did nothing to stop jagya and she makes others feel bad for their wrong decisions. because of her others girl may have paid a very heavy price, she is self proclaimed teacherji, but A is nowhere near her,teacher ji  is a true social fighter...and that make A , a hypocrite.

gagarulezangeldust_

geet138

geet138

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshansh

anandi never fought against jagya because  she had seen madness of jagya and he would never come back she knew with vengeance so when jagya will come back she will make him repent for misdeeds and will not accept him esaily will make him jagya from selfish jagat 

then why is she still living in his house and sending him money?

gagarulezmonalisa2010mam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top