Bhaskar urges Avani to forgive her father

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Tension mounts in  Maayke Ke Se Bandhi… Dor as Aditi goes missing. As Lata and Anju were miffed to hear their neighbours gossiping about Avani's father, Suryakant, Lata doesn't allow Avani to go in search of Aditi. While this problem is solved, a bigger one comes home along with Aditi.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Everyone will be searching for Aditi while Kaveri will repent slapping her when she incessantly talked about Suryakant. Naktitai will eventually let Avani go to her mother's house. Aditi, on the other hand, will meet Suryakant, who will bring her home where Abha's wedding preparations will be going on. Will Kaveri allow Suryakant to apologise to his children for not being there in their lives? Watch out for a stunning request to Kaveri from Suryakant. Meanwhile, Will Bhaskar be able to convince Avani to accept her father?."

Bhaskar, who promised to support Avani in whatever decision she takes about Suryakant, is now trying a new tactic. "I am trying to convince Avani to accept her father. I feel she will not find peace till she does so. She has a pure heart and I know though she is angry with him, this anger is eating her. I want her to be really happy and not suffer due to these consequences. I know it is tough to let go of all the anger bottled up inside her but I think she should do it. I am not going to force my wish on her but I think gradually she will understand that this is the right thing to do. Her father wronged her earlier and now she is doing the same. I want her to forget the past and make a better future for herself and her mother. I want Avani's mom to be happy and I think she will be happy with her husband. I hope she understands."

Avani is restless since she saw her father. She is going through mixed emotions, with anger riding on top. "Why should I accept my father back into our lives when he wasn't there for us when we needed him the most? I realise now after seeing him that I am still angry at him for leaving us alone. If he was so concerned about us, why didn't he come home sooner? Today when he needs us he is back in our lives. I am unable to let go of my anger." Is she influencing her mother to do the same and not accept her husband? "I am not forcing my mother to do anything. Whatever decision she has taken it is of her own free will. If she wants she can accept him."

What is Suryakant's request? Will Kaveri and Aavani accept it? To find out watch Dor every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklamAngelbud

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Tension mounts in  Maayke Ke Se Bandhi' Dor as Aditi goes missing. As Lata and Anju were miffed to hear their neighbours gossiping about Avani's father, Suryakant, Lata doesn't allow Avani to go in search of Aditi. While this problem is solved, a bigger one comes home along with Aditi.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Everyone will be searching for Aditi while Kaveri will repent slapping her when she incessantly talked about Suryakant. Naktitai will eventually let Avani go to her mother's house. Aditi, on the other hand, will meet Suryakant, who will bring her home where Abha's wedding preparations will be going on. Will Kaveri allow Suryakant to apologise to his children for not being there in their lives? Watch out for a stunning request to Kaveri from Suryakant. Meanwhile, Will Bhaskar be able to convince Avani to accept her father?."

Bhaskar, who promised to support Avani in whatever decision she takes about Suryakant, is now trying a new tactic. "I am trying to convince Avani to accept her father. I feel she will not find peace till she does so. She has a pure heart and I know though she is angry with him, this anger is eating her. I want her to be really happy and not suffer due to these consequences. I know it is tough to let go of all the anger bottled up inside her but I think she should do it. I am not going to force my wish on her but I think gradually she will understand that this is the right thing to do. Her father wronged her earlier and now she is doing the same. I want her to forget the past and make a better future for herself and her mother. I want Avani's mom to be happy and I think she will be happy with her husband. I hope she understands."

Avani is restless since she saw her father. She is going through mixed emotions, with anger riding on top. "Why should I accept my father back into our lives when he wasn't there for us when we needed him the most? I realise now after seeing him that I am still angry at him for leaving us alone. If he was so concerned about us, why didn't he come home sooner? Today when he needs us he is back in our lives. I am unable to let go of my anger." Is she influencing her mother to do the same and not accept her husband? "I am not forcing my mother to do anything. Whatever decision she has taken it is of her own free will. If she wants she can accept him."

What is Suryakant's request? Will Kaveri and Aavani accept it? To find out watch Dor every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Its all so exciting! I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index