Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Pride & Prejudice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I started watching this show like a month ago.. N recently I have just been having this feeling.. Does anyone else think this show will be kind of like pride & prejudice... I mean preeto n rajbeer- Elizabeth n mr. Darcy.. They hated each other first n then r falling in love... N the whole sisters concept.. Plus ishu n Dhruv r like Jane n mr. Bingley.. I mean they r in love .. But coz of dhruv's mom (in the book coz Of the sister) there will be some problem in their wedding.. N that will effect a problem in rajbeer n preeto. N I mean just generally a lot of the characters just remind me of the book.

What do you guys think??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharnikhilageetSamanalyse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pride & Prejudice" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
If I remember correctly someone already made a post about this earlier. But yes you are right...it does resemble Pride and Prejudice a lot.

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Bang on!

I thought of this the moment I heard the premise of the five daughters from a humble background. I only started watching it a couple weeks ago, but catching up on the story so far has only confirmed my initial idea. Dhruv and Ishu are like Bingley and Jane, fell in love easily, throwing Preeto and Rajbeer together all the time, even when they hated it, but with an undercurrent of tension the whole time.

Even Baani is like Lydia in P&P.

The few differences that I like in the context of the show though are that Kammo has more dimension than Mrs. Bennet and is a sweet, simple lady rather than a gold-digging mother of the bride to be.

Good observation, I feel the same Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharnikhilageet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.