India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Celebrating2YearsOFYuNa~A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY <3

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken."<< YuNalicious QouteBlushing

22nd sept 2009-a date tht will always be remembered by DMG fans. A small tiny minority of ppl fell greatly in love with a couple this dayBlushing A couple who in little time got to the hearts of many viewers. They were jst something different something originalDay Dreaming A guy wanting to take revenge and uses this girl whom he eventually falls in love withBlushing She taught her the real meaning of LOVE <3 Ok now its not all typical where a guy and a girl fall for each other and their parents dont agree to their marriage ROFL Uniqueness is what YuNa brouhght on TVDay Dreaming
Moving on to their first first actualy meeting<3 the hawt munda on a bike and soni kudi dancing soo filmy they are Blushing the way they first meet her falling on him and him pushing her in total AYM styleBlushing *sigh* Little did they know tht they were gonna be in love with each other forever Blushing this was such a perfect start to their love storyDay Dreaming Even the clothes they wore suited their characters. PERFECTION to its max.Heart  Also i love how when he leaves, her eyes follow him. She must be soo interested to know himWink

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re Heart ok soo wen i say this most of u wud probably think of Ranbir kapoor in a towelBlushingROFL bt this song jst reminds me of them coz it was made for this sceneApprove even sehbu said it in their TT IntDay Dreaming Its jst perfect on YuNa :$ again here their eyes met for the first time even their handsBlushing their hands are way too special and they make holding hands look sexier than kissingEmbarrassedThe way they stare at each other while shes standing on the roof and hes leaving! Their eyes were meant to stare and when they did sparkles flewBlushing the way he stood their jst amazed looking at her and she too was soo lost in his eyes tht she was about to fall, now tht was one thing tht proved tht his eyes made her feel something. Blushing
Then he jst saves her, holding her hand soo tight like he never wants to let her go. From first day he decided to protect her Blushing her expressions wen she realised how he saved her life-she wud be nothing without himDay DreamingAlso her hands on his shoulders and her eyes set on him, the hair flying their expressions -Dreamy muchBlushing OMFG how epic is tht pic :| The first perfect eye lock tht started a never ending journey Blushing The magic they created can never be forgotten because we still cant get enough of their first scene Heart

Happy 2 Years Anniversary to everyone who fell in love with themBlushing

Edited by YuNa4ever - 22 September 2011 at 5:55am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

TinaLuvsYuNaLollypopGalJiya2daud1YumNa_Dmg2ziyadiUmshiZIDIAdila94Meow1Mallu12Mishka1Tab1Neha_YuNaNaush1JujiSawlzSaraLuvsSeHaSab21.sue.dmg2fanInterstellar-naina-Preeti.xoanjananazirSilentSilverNadz_YuNaloverblessing-beauty

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Its not only YuNa's aniversary also seha met this day <33 So i had to had to mention them in this postDay Dreaming Jst wanna say that they are by far they are the best thing that happened to DMG Or to indian tv according to meBlushing Even though they came in DMG 2 and had to face quite a lot of bashing Ermmthey managed to steal soo many hearts through watever they did. They are soo cahutee <33 jst posting a few creations from their first sbsEmbarrassed

i think they had a connection since first day as well Heart the way he gets off the bike for her is soo soo adorableDay Dreaming and the way shes soo comfortable with himEmbarrassed they were soo meant to work together <3 DMG cvs shud be thanked for casting themBlushing And they look like such behoodasBlushing This is such a SeHalicious word ;) How perfect is sehbuSillyand i love how in the beginning she touches his kneeBlushing

Although we didnt get many videos the won we did were soo freaking drooliciousDay Dreaming Their laughs the way they talked aah they look soo excitedBlushing I love how they get along with each other and happy to work together. That was one of the reasons as to why YuNa's chemistry was soo hawt, SeHa were great friends (probably more than thtBlushingROFL)
Just want to say tht they are being missed immensly and hope they come back soonDay Dreaming well they better coz only they can now create the same magic in another character apart from YuNaDay Dreaming Love them soo muchBlushing

Things that are incomplete without SeHa. SO you have to remember them whenever these come up
  • Bread
  • Juice
  • Chai 
  • Chocolate
  • Coffee
basically they both are very foodyBlushingROFL

Edited by YuNa4ever - 22 September 2011 at 5:35am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

TinaLuvsYuNaLollypopGalJiya2daud1YumNa_Dmg2ziyadiUmshiZIDIAdila94Meow1Mallu12Mishka1Tab1Naush1Neha_YuNaJujiSawlzSaraLuvsSeHaSab21.sue.Interstellar-naina-dmg2fanneha-rockssanjananazirNadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Some VMs on YuNa's JourneyBlushing

P.S-Credit for all siggies and avis- NadzEmbarrassed

Edited by YuNa4ever - 22 September 2011 at 5:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

TinaLuvsYuNaYumNa_Dmg2LollypopGaldaud1Meow1Mallu12Mishka1Naush1JujiSaraLuvsSeHaSab21.sue.Interstellardmg2fanneha-rockssanjananazirNadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
OMG Behoodi bootiphool post che Blushing Day Dreaming

I dunno wat more to add Ermm

Bt Ya wen DMG2 was in news i had barely any interest in it ROFL i had stopped watching dmg1 ages ago bt used to read teh update kabhi kabhi jst for the story Ermm hearing abt AR was quite heart soaring so i was kinda not into even giving it a chance ROFL

but i'm so glad i watched the first episode jst to knw wat happen to ARShocked ROFL whole episode i took out nooks and hated it to the core ROFL until the end Blushing wen i saw a girl dancing to desi girl with the cutest expressions ever <3 and so gorgoues Embarrassed i was like finally koi accha dhikka Tongue then cme a guy on a bikeShocked sexy che Blushing didnt see his face bt still the attitude was sumthing too catchy to ignore Silly and then wen she fell on his bike and he pushed herEmbarrassed OMG something really special that felt like and so different also Silly I just loved it and was like kal will watch again Blushing

and watched just to die in every scene Silly finally he took of his helmet and MY GOD he was sexy, that smirk wen he looked at sanjeevani <3 his hair Blushing i was like watever haan i will wtach this show for this hawt hunk Blushing

Then cme the precap Silly YuNa terrace meeting Blushing theer official first meeting Blushing Damn the look in there eyes Silly aaah jst the precap bowled me over Silly

I'm just grateful to the Cvs for casting them as yuna Day Dreaming and SeHa for making YuNa so beautiful and Unforgettable Blushing 

No other couple cn ever be as Perfect for me as them <3

Love them like too too muchEmbarrassed

AND TMS itna accha post che Stern Smile lobes it che che will be back to reply on seha ROFL

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 22 September 2011 at 6:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naush1Interstellarneha-rockssYuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
 Ok i dont know wat colour to write inErmmROFL I shall write in greenCool

Well firstly i jst wanna say tht ummm i go speechless whenever it comes to themDay Dreaming coz words cant actually describe how much i love these 2Stern Smile Ok its tooo much for even me to understandEmbarrassed 2 years before i mean last beginning of sept i was someone who thought how the hell can someone be madly in love with characters tht too on tvShockedROFL pssht how can i even say tht ROFL i didnt know i was gonna get obsessed with YuNa back thenBlushing bt im glad i did im soo proudCool
 Ok now dmg 1 well i used to like kajen bt erm i wasnt like keen on watching them like roz ROFL kabhi kabhi i watchedErmm bt when dmg 2 promos came out first i was like these ppl are crazzy they shud end the show ROFL bt then i saw neha/naina's promo and omfg i loved itHeart her behoodiness was such a treat to watch and i was like k im watching for herBlushing so she was the one who gave me the incetive to watch it.Believe it or not i never say Yuvi's promoStern Smile I dunno how the hell i didnt bt i didntErmm
So i start watching it and the bike scene the guy on the bikeBlushing Ok honsetly his actions and style reminded me of tht hawt bad guy image tht i always wantedSilly yup i still want a bad guyBlushingROFLand the way he pushed her i was like omfg this has to be someone specialStern Smile i wanna know kaun che yeh behoodaBlushing his helmet his glasses and basically his thobra needed to be enlightenedDay Dreaming
and coming to naina her dance was the most adorable thing tht ever happened in DMG :$ kya entry cheEmbarrassed i loved her lying skills alsROFL. Angry young man and nautunki-their stero types yet YuNa made them look originalBlushing and wen i like something i prefer watching it on tv so i had to watch it on TV, so the next daySilly erm i turn on my tv and then i see this guys thobra and i GOBlushing DROP DEAD GORGEOUSStern Smile The first thing i probably said was sexy face as far as i rememberBlushing and like i dunno his smile jst killed meSilly his hair flying i was like omg finally someone worth drooling entered <3 
i was soo happy ROFL then wen she got to the terrace and he gave those sexy looks i mean his eyes and her breath going faster that all made me soo fall for themDay Dreaming aah jab se tere nainaSilly and then he caught her their hands and the looks they passed to each other Blushing They just had something special in them since day 1Day Dreaminghe gave her "I can be ur hero baby* wale looksSillySince then their my biggest craze even more than I love SRKBlushing and that says a lot ROFLROFL sooo calling them special is an understatementStern Smile Lub them to bits <3

Ok now coming to my SeHaliciousBlushing ok now miss these 2 like hellOuch they better come back coz since there gone i cant watch tv again Stern Smile and these behoodas set such high standards which only they can meetErmm so they have to come backDay Dreaming Oh and also i love how every movie reminds me of them and i want them to be in a movie. Maye sometime soon this will be trueBlushing My dreamsEmbarrassedLOL They are soo cahuteee Heart if u wanna see wat adorablenesss is go watch TT or them in an intDay Dreaming their laughs and smiles are jst too special to be ignored! They make me smile on wednesdaysEmbarrassed ROFL They are jst L O V E Silly I wanna go tell them how much i love them bt cant lol though i can still DDLJ over these sexy behoodasBlushingAnd im soo proud of them for leaving a mark in such a less amount of timeCool DDLJ foreverHeart

Edited by YuNa4ever - 22 September 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InterstellarNadz_YuNalover

TinaLuvsYuNa Newbie
TinaLuvsYuNa
TinaLuvsYuNa

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
OMG so true Day Dreaming YuNa are jst too gud <3

thnx marz for this beautiful post Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNaloverYuNa4ever

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
and u say u need creativity Stern Smile pagal che Wacko

this post is beautiful <3

aaah YuNa there meeting Day Dreaming Perfection <3

Love Heart aaah they leave me speeechless and 2nd reason for this short reply u said sabkuch alredi Stern Smile Ermm ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

sue. IF-Rockerz
sue.
sue.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Omg Blushing YuNa and SeHa are total epitome of Perfection che che Day Dreaming

miss them like hell Broken Heart\\Happy Anniversary girls Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

Go to top